• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake vs. Lucario

napZzz

Smash Hero
snake has an advantage, its just not as extreme as some people make it out to be :/

its a heavily momentum based match

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Lee Martin doesn't use Lucario much anymore unless he feels he'd win.

And then he doesn't learn the much easier to win MUs like Sonic and Pika.

In other words I consider him a MK main with a pocket Lucario to be an ENTATAINAH!

Steam

Smash Hero
Yeah it's definitely not THAT bad. It's just that Lucario basically has to get the first kill to stand a chance and snake doesn't. Apart from that it's pretty even. aura is gay.

60:40 ekanz.

and yeah there are no Lucarios in Florida >.>

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
RJ had a stint of playing Ally for a while iirc. That tends to help you in a given MU :awesome:

wow this thing gets bumped every so often...

umm, I feel weird about this MU, some snakes I fight I like playing against in this MU, others make me want to snap his neck, but then I remember that I use snake too, so that's all good :)

BrandonMcMillan

Smash Rookie
*bump* This a good thread so it needed a bump :)

Yeah *BUMP*
Sorry, for that but this week I will get a match vs a Lucario. So I am reading this tread for more info!
And I see it needed a bump lol

Top Bottom