• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake vs. Diddy Kong

Calzorz

Smash Lord
im no troll, was just making sure that it wasnt the real exp. you're basing shiz off.
calzorz i thought istudy was meant to be best diddy in EU :S wtf.

Attila you said last night it was diddy's adv. and it clearly isnt. You obviously know nothing. The main reason is what etecoon just said.
YEA HE IS and gave ally trouble from what i got told , me and ally were the top two placing snakes u seem suprised lol im top eu snake anyway im not bragging im just telling u as u have no idea about the europe scene (im not suprised with u being an american :laugh:)

iv said what i think this mu ratio is anyway

tibs7

Smash Champion
But wait didn't you say you lost to luigi player? When istudying is better?that's why I did 'wtf'
nah not American actually....Australian.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
oh i played terrible against lp not taking away the win he desrved it but i was under alot of pressure and sd'd 2 times ( played dumb) hes a great diddy tho and hes a contender for best diddy in europe

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I'm not sure, I feel like this match-up can be very one-sided for both characters depending on the players or whatever. So I would say it's about even.

Snake:
- **** Damage output
- Kill power is on his side
- Will live forever
- Gets comboed easily & can get gimped

Diddy:
- **** crazy Combos & gimp potential
- Too good OoS options with naner in his hand
- Will die soon, with good reads / set ups. But dumb shield attacking will result in getting punished :/
- Cant kill himself... relies on naner set up, so if you can avoid tripping you should be fine

Snake can us the naners as well to support his own stage control and then tilt / grab diddy... but diddys are often too good with Air catching them and stuff, so I mostly just throw them off stage and try to punish diddy when the time there are no naners or the lag in his down-b.
Something liek that. Maybe I'm talking Bull**** :O!

Limeee

Smash Champion
we were talking about the diddy match up in the backroom awhile ago, and we were all convinced FD was the best stage against diddy

i guess because the nanners are forced into the grenades or something?

i can't really remember the explanation for it

:009:

Toneh

Smash Lord
we were talking about the diddy match up in the backroom awhile ago, and we were all convinced FD was the best stage against diddy

i guess because the nanners are forced into the grenades or something?

i can't really remember the explanation for it

:009:
they took a survey and it was confirmed the background distracts diddy players the most

FD is legit against Diddy? I must try this.

Because I always lose my confidence in FD against Diddy.

etecoon

Smash Hero
FD is ok for snake vs diddy, really the whole "diddy is god on FD" thing came from MK players IMO, snake does fine there

Top Bottom