• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 9 in Champaign, IL February 7th (MELEE) ***EVENT UPDATE***

Tink

Smash Hero
im downnnn for both sonssss.

edit: also, when the tournament gets down to the last couple people, if we have time, we should do a falcon only tournament =)....cause idk whattt jiano is saying, but the dittos are sooooo fun.

edit 2: ima try to get this stickied....hope i get some luck <_<.

Tink

Smash Hero
id be down for that as well =)...i jus figure more people play falcon then DK <_<....idk

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I don't play Melee DK anymore. I really honestly don't. He's so crappy compared to Brawl DK.

CMFD

Smash Rookie
This name wont log out, but this is 1337.

BigD: im free on this weekend, so yes i can go, but i live south from you. So i guess i gotta convince my ride to take me up there would be the last problem. Who else is in the car?

Anyone wanna do some 1$ marth dittos? we still must finish ours from FCD tink and dope.

Also, anyone still need a partner?

Watty

Smash Lord
samus vs fox the town stage u know the ness one wiht the cars

Cups

Smash Ace
im down for falcon dittos, i've been trained by the darkrain and the dyc to make it rain out here

Tink

Smash Hero
<33333 thanks alphaaaa =)....also, kel, im down for a 5$ MM my falcon vs your fox.....same with supoer matt, if your down =).

Top Bottom