• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 9 in Champaign, IL February 7th (MELEE) ***EVENT UPDATE***

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
We're looking into a couple of other venues--or, we're thinking about looking into a couple of other venues--but there is almost no chance of a 2-day thing.

Pr(x=2) ≈ ε where x is the number of days and ε is really, really small.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
I'm definitely going to try and make it to this.

I'm coming to this for sure. I emailed to pre-reg. I love you ****ing americans.

mms when I come through anyone? I want to meet all the awesome people I didn't get to at e52. Oh..and dmac 3rd strike all daaai we have to find a way to set that **** up at this. lol
I'll try to practice up so we can play some melee(and 3s). I didn't want to play many friendlies at e52 because I'm so bad now :( .

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'm not actually entering the tournament, if that's what being on the list means.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
No, I'm not bringing a setup for a tournament I'm not entering. But I'll help run things, and you'll be so happy to have my experience around that you won't mind that I didn't bring a setup.

If the list is intended to give you guys an idea of how many entrants to expect, putting me on it doesn't seem like the way to go.

brickman

Smash Lord
No, I'm not bringing a setup for a tournament I'm not entering. But I'll help run things, and you'll be so happy to have my experience around that you won't mind that I didn't bring a setup.

If the list is intended to give you guys an idea of how many entrants to expect, putting me on it doesn't seem like the way to go.
I know, I just wanted to make sure you were coming. For what would SMYM be without AOB?

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
happy matt?

and no there is no binding thing towards preregistering
it's just a heads up so we know about how many people will be showing up and how many set ups we will have and etc

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I wonder how we could possibly make prereg binding. It's not like you're giving us a credit card number or anything.

Dopey

Smash Lord
yea im comin back ; )

dark wanna team? team GWR gods waiting room, cause thats where retired smashers live and get spong baths from noobs who play brawl.

Top Bottom