• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smith vs Zelad Rox 20$ MM hype thread.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
when is this happening?

edit snap u cant commentate... commentating needs to be none bias and you are clearly on smiths side. Someone that will not be bias needs to commentate.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
"no bias" doesn't exist, and its naive to think it does.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
**** off keith. im really tired of your general view, you think the community needs to be the way you want it to be.

every time we do something you dont approve of you HAVE to let everyone know at that moment and through out the entire thread.

You constantly bash melee for no reason and you claim that you have tried to destroy the community.

Its just stupid, stop seeking attention. not everything has to be about you all the time.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
**** off keith. im really tired of your general view, you think the community needs to be the way you want it to be.

every time we do something you dont approve of you HAVE to let everyone know at that moment and through out the entire thread.

You constantly bash melee for no reason and you claim that you have tried to destroy the community.

Its just stupid, stop seeking attention. not everything has to be about you all the time.

Purple

Hi guys!
Keith you aren't in a troll, lol.

I hate calling troll bait, because now people who just say wack stuff can be like "lolol i troll u kekekeke"

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i<3keith..no homo.....who am I kidding, totally homo :)

and "snap snapped" lmao

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
whaaaaaaaaaaaaa???

So like i cant ask that the commentary be non bias? I know snap... he will be bias. I'm sure this did not come a shock to NC folk, but you from GA, so ill let it slide.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I asked the commentary to be Top of The line.

You can't have both.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
whaaaaaaaaaaaaa???

So like i cant ask that the commentary be non bias? I know snap... he will be bias. I'm sure this did not come a shock to NC folk, but you from GA, so ill let it slide.
NON-BIAS DOES NOT EXIST

and nobody has commentary like snap.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
There's no such thing as non-bias. What are we gonna do, find someone with absolutely no emotional investment in Smash?

Let's get Bob Barker to do commentary.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh come on guys, really?

do ya'll really think that keith doesn't make sense?

edit: nvm i forgot we're NC, just continue as you were.

snap, give nc your best commentary ever whenever this goes down.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
As long as Snap isn't insulting me or anything I don't care. But if he tries to upload a video to youtube bashing me, I'll have that thing flagged for some fake reason quicker than he can say snapple.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
NON-BIAS DOES NOT EXIST

and nobody has commentary like snap.

come on guys, don't let other states think we are stupid :(

guhhhhh

but i guess i will explain.

Snap will most likely root for smith half commentary and belittle ZR the other half.

now... and listen closely... when you have Non-bias commentary, usually they will tell what is going on in the match by being informative and not rooting for either party.
Dogy samich does a very good job of this. I dont know if u guys have ever heard of him. He's from GA. He's black, and plays melee. A cool guy, honestly.

i know this is alot to take in, I do. But if you think real hard, it may come to you sooner or later. maybe. Just try though, that's all i ask.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
even if you're just "being informative and not rooting for either party," bias is going to slip in unconsciously, its a part of being human. non-bias does not exist.

honestly, I don't give a **** who commentates anything, I just get pissed off when people act like non-bias is possible.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Also i love how keith just post stupid *** opinions about everything.

The INSTANT someone calls it stupid, or points out any flaw in logic he was "Trolling"

lol. **** i guess, I GOT TROLLED.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I've heard snap commentate and he calls out good **** for both players or things that they are looking for or trying to do while being very funny at the same time.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I put the troll face up.... cause you believed me when i said i wanted to "destroy the melee community." like.... wtf? how would i even go about doing that?

My opinion about you being bias is not a troll.

actually, please find the last post i bashed melee. in the post i want to see the words "this" "game" "sucks/blows/ is bad"

if u cant find that or something similar, your argument is invalid.

Top Bottom