• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smith vs Zelad Rox 20$ MM hype thread.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey now... i needed to make top ten, for ego sake.... i told everyone i didnt want to enter, but they put me in anyway. i didnt think my diddy alone would do good, hes new. but after my fights with ldpk, im feeling a little confident.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ohhh shoot koozy, i thought u betted against ZR. lol my bad. yea we would have made it rain.. but like i said, this prob wont even go down :/

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I got my drunk self into this. I'm going to finish it. So we are going to have the mm. I'm probably going to lose. I'm still debating between Zelda/Sheik, Falco, MK. I think I might go Falco on the neutral stage. And then if I win (unlikely) go MK to pre-empt the ridiculous counterpick (lol Norfair). If it just seems like utter failure with these two, I'm going to pull out the Zelda/Sheik.

I'm glad you two think I can do it. You have more faith in me than I do. :)

BEHR

Smash Hero
Zelda at least have confidence. lmao

make it interesting

you got to be

"YO ima **** you in a butt you 12 year little boy."

Or some **** talking

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Zelda at least have confidence. lmao

make it interesting

you got to be

"YO ima **** you in a butt you 12 year little boy."

Or some **** talking
I mean I honestly don't like the kid. Unfortunately, when I'm drunk, I don't give a **** about social tact and I let my true feelings out. I feel like **** talking would only escalate things even further :(

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
I mean I honestly don't like the kid. Unfortunately, when I'm drunk, I don't give a **** about social tact and I let my true feelings out. I feel like **** talking would only escalate things even further :(
we're communicating through a ****ing internet website made for a god**** video game grow the **** up

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
uhhhhh this is NC....NC can't talk ****, it's full of white people. And the black people dont talk **** cause no one talks **** to us.

any other brawl state can talk ****.

Purple

Hi guys!
Behr **** you. AND yo state :p. Georgia doesn't talk **** very much, neither does al, fl, or ms. I actually kind of stand by brawl players just not being able to talk ****.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
The only dumb thing about NC Brawl is how much ****ing whining that goes on........

I'm ****ing sick of it. **** you all. Man up, stack it up, and actually fix these alleged problems in NC (or your skills) instead of being *****es about them. Constantly going "I suck" or "NC sucks" just builds towards a self-fulfilling prophecy.

My mains are ****ing mid/low tier, my placements at tourneys are ****ty, and I STILL HAVE MORE SELF-ESTEEM THAN MOST OF YOU. I've never seen so many people who are better off than me (skill-wise) whine so **** much.

Just givin' some tough love. We have talent, but we ***** and moan so much that it creates a dense cloud of **** that overshadows the talent.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol completely wrong.

people don't say i suck cause they have low self esteem. they do it to belittle other players they beat and to make other people feel sorry for them so that they can do better in tournament.

this is the foxy strat

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
People use "isuck" for different reasons. Most are using it as a crutch though. Like "I should be losing to these people because I suck" and then they do not try to get any better than those people because they can just john about being on a lower skill level than them.

People that are always trying to beat that person who is just a little bit better than them are the ones with the most improvement.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
lol completely wrong.

people don't say i suck cause they have low self esteem. they do it to belittle other players they beat and to make other people feel sorry for them so that they can do better in tournament.

this is the foxy strat
I'm aware of that strat, and it's completely ineffective. The most you can get is a little crowd sympathy, and you won't even get that anymore because this strat has been done to death. It's a sad excuse for strategy if it doesn't produce any real benefit.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I mean...
Let him go Metaknight, more of a reason for him not to john when I beat him I guess, that's cool.
He can cry over a game he inputs hours into I assume when I don't even take the game serious or have a Wii anymore so....I guess I'll have to put my bills into coins so I can make it rain on Keith, Koozy and ZeldaRox. It's even funnier that ZeldaRox doesn't like me over a video game.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
some people say it to keep things in the grand perspective of smash.

either way, smith bout to raaaaape this mk/falco/zelda/sheik/peach kid.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
I mean...
Let him go Metaknight, more of a reason for him not to john when I beat him I guess, that's cool.
He can cry over a game he inputs hours into I assume when I don't even take the game serious or have a Wii anymore so....I guess I'll have to put my bills into coins so I can make it rain on Keith, Koozy and ZeldaRox. It's even funnier that ZeldaRox doesn't like me over a video game.
LOL dude like i said before, not taking any stabs at you bro. ive never seen you play and i have seen zr play. im just making a bet based on my own knowledge bro.
plus the "make it rain" comment was saying IF keith and i win, the amount of bets you have on for yourself to win vs. the amount ZR has, Im saying Keith and i would easily make $50 dollars a piece if ZR won.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
i just HATE YOU DR PEE PEE YOU ARE A STUPID BHUTTHOLE CHUGGER i am SO GLAD THAT WE ARE MONEY MATCHING FOR 80 BILLION DOLLARS SO I CAN TAKE YOUR money and BUY MOUNTAIN DEWS AND PIZZA BAGELS and YOU BETTER BE SCARED BECAUSE FALCO VERSUS FALCO IS A 70/30 MATCHUP motherFUCdKER

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I mean...
Now thats the fyre im lookin for. good ish smith
LOL dude stop being so concerned about feelings. Smith is just talkin junk. XD
get out of here u free melee player.

lmao kevin i try hard not to start drama
bruh... we are black. We don't get caught up in white people drama lol

it is physically impossible.
What i have come to realize is that drama to white people, is like sports to us.

We get so competitive and want to out do the other. Thats the same way it is for white people and drama. So they will always have drama, because what i have learned over the years is that the person with the biggest drama/emoness, is the coolest white person to their community.

Holy dwamacles batman, white people ****.

Top Bottom