• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation 4

idea

Smash Master
Smashturbation 4 Results

Singles Bracket

(1st and 2nd split pot)
1: RaynEX ($30.00)
2: Unknown522 ($15.00)
3: KirbyKaze ($5.00)
4: I.B
5: Idea
5: Sanuzi
7: Zen
7: SummonedFist
9: riddlebox
9: Batman
9: sauc3
9: Ministry
13: Mad J
13: GURU
13: Coolhat
13: Sleaf
17: Damo
17: Alex
17: Windrose
17: TheMightyKiwi

Doubles Bracket

1: RaynEX + Unknown522 ($24.00)
2: I.B + Coolhat ($12.00)
3: Kirbykaze + Zen ($4.00)
4: Idea + Sanuzi
5: sauc3 + SummonedFist
5: Ministry + Mad J
7: Windrose + Batman
7: Alex + The Mighty Kiwi

Once again, good job bringing so many setups everyone =)

unknown522

Some guy
bernard vs david wasn't recorded, was it?

On another, bernard and I split...

Also, why is riddlebox always the first person I have to play in the bracket (or in my pool)? Making n1ggas take out other n1ggas. =P

idea

Smash Master
lol, sorry. it's a dumb matchup. and that wasn't on purpose or anything =P it's kind of unfortunate though that you would do so well in pools on the same day our only jiggs main does poorly.

sauc3

Smash Lord
great tourney,
shoutouts to ...

david - i sniped da **** out of the aurors prerequisites, haha, thanks soooo much for letting me crash/eat your food for the weekend, i had an awesome time and i very much appreciate your hospitality. thanks for all the advice too, can't wait for apex!
bernard - naaaa man, ahah, good **** beating david and ryan, super fun chillin with you this weekend,
ryan - such a smart guy, im hopin you **** **** at apex, your fox for best fox, lucky n jman got nothin on you, the sauc3 will thicken into something beautiful one of these days. :)
kyle - awesome tourney, sorry if there was any miscommunication, but it all worked out in the end, fun friendlies, ill teach you the luigi matchup up too, the trick is to duck, and rest when they try and do something, its pretty funny. also ill tell you what i know about the falco matchup, but i need to work on that myself.
james - thanks a ton for drivin me home, and holy **** you placed the same as me, what a beast, gettin better soo fast, we have to team for the next smashturbations,
jack - grrr, shouldve gone puff, ur fox is soo good vs shiek i felt like i was fighting raynex, but alas, u deserved the win. good ****, we're gunna 8 stock sum *****es at apex haha
zen/guru - good seeing you guys again, FEAR THE PUFF! haha, we'll have to play more once the school year rolls around, ill try and be up there every weekend, so hopefully we'll get to play fairly often.
imadh - i just can't get a read on your style, and im sorry i got so down on myself and gave up while we were playing, u just **** me so hard :(, much respect though your gettin soo good man, top32 at apex man, im feelin it, the time for marths in comin.

thats all for now, ill prob post more in a bit

idea

Smash Master
lol okay, you can teach me matchups and stuff.

i don't actually sit down and think about this stuff too often, mostly i just go to tournaments and **** :laugh:

i should also have rested him when he side-b'd onstage. oh, do you know what % luigi's up-b kills jiggs usually?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
gooodo shiiiiit bernaaaaard

the canadian trifecta is always shuffling the first three spots, where's the consistency??? all improving in see =)

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I usually don't try resting Luigi since it's extremely hard to combo into.
But I rest very little anyway

Cool results. Can't wait to play you guys again!

idea

Smash Master
yeah we are, quite a lot of ec canada is going actually =) but not montreal, except for kage. also two of our good players can't go due to having jobs.

Top Bottom