• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTASTROPHE 2: Results and Shoutouts

Sliq

Smash Master
All of the videos I took are up on my youtube page. My name is Sliq111.

My camera was ****ing up, and I didn't really get any matches beside my own since everyone just starts playing their matches, so I never know where to record, so I basically just record my own **** now.

Twin Dreams

Smash Ace
All of the videos I took are up on my youtube page. My name is Sliq111.

My camera was ****ing up, and I didn't really get any matches beside my own since everyone just starts playing their matches, so I never know where to record, so I basically just record my own **** now.

Vid of my Snake versus your Bowser?

You have the Ganon vs. Snake one. ^_^

Wife

Smash Lord
yeah dying to see some videos. how about teams semi-finals and finals?

Sliq

Smash Master
I can't find it. Am I dumb?
Well, I thought it was up. I don't see it, and I don't have the file anymore, as far as I know. I'll have to double check, but if I don't have it, you're SOL.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
theres melee activity on allisbrawl. eggz is a mod and he keeps the melee stuff going, melee and brawl tournies in the tourny section. And on the 1st page they said that AiB wasnt to good of a site.

TheLake

Smash Master
Lordknight speaks da troooth yo

Naka filmed some stuff too and so did sliq

Dont ask them about it though....or you'll die (: (it happend to me...got 4 stocked and it sure wasnt pretty)

Good things come to those who wait and great things to those who play melee ^_^

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Im not posting matches because i dont have full matches taped. My video will be purely for entertainment and used for attracting more people to this event next time we have one.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Aww shoot so LK doing work on me again was taped and me and Pakman I guess. Yayuhzzz lets see some matches! Unless they're already up...in that case point me to a youtube account.

Also Thelake don't worry about sliq if he gives me any trouble i'll just beat him with my jiggs again. rofl

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Aww shoot so LK doing work on me again was taped and me and Pakman I guess. Yayuhzzz lets see some matches! Unless they're already up...in that case point me to a youtube account.
They aren't up yet. Pakman says he needs to graduate before putting them up because he has a lot of work to do and Scar's probably busy with finals.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
plank lied and promised me vids

in fact he explicitly said y'all *****s get them up with the quickness

well you usually do, so johns are valid, but come on... there haven't been good melee vids in forever

Scar

#HarveyDent
k I'm going to make a promise... and probably not keep it. BUT. Vids of 'tastrophe 1 and 2 will be up by FRIDAY.

TheLake

Smash Master
"If a promise you dont keep it will haunt you in your sleep and as you lie beneath your quilt you'll have a conscience full of guilt"

Stu Pickles

Tastrophe 1?! Any low tier vids hmmm?!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
SUPER LATE shoutous:

@M2K: way to come and win all my tourneys you little jerk!

@Chu: good **** winning low tiers, I would've been sad if Jason won everything

@Teh Spammerer: holy f@#k you're way better than I remember you being from that one Cheezit's we were both at like, forever, ago.

@Wife: way to step it up. I was really impressed to see you beat Eggm, LK, and Vidjo. Glad I got to play you and hang out with you, we should hang out at the next SPOC we're both at.

@Swift: gj Swift, keep reppin' Pburgh.

@Vidjogamer: Wish I had gotten to play you more. Don't get 9'ed by Velocity.

@Plank: we didn't get to play once... sigh, next SPOC, I'm playing MD a whole bunch.

@Lord Knight: stop making stupid aliases for tournies.

@Jiano: I didn't get to play you once... running tournies sucks... Next tourny we're both at, I would like some games.

@BigD: glad I got to play you a bit, wish I could've played you more. Nice CF, I want to ditto you.

@Eggm: stop using my color Falco.

@BigR: didn't get to play you, wish I had, yadda, yadda, yadda, next big tourney, you know the drill, we gotta Falco ditto.

@Hat: good **** steppin' it up in Brackets. keep coming to SPOCs so that you can win your $5 back from me.

@Juke: another OOSer I wish I had played, another one I didn't get a chance to. I'm sensing a trend in my shoutouts.

@XYT: way to beat me. Sheik is GAY.... GAY! GAY!

@Sliq: despite you coming to Pburgh a bunch over the past month, I never once played you. Sorry you kept running into M2K.

@Vudujin: way to step it up son, I <3 your Luigi.

@Pakman: There needs to be a Bro-B-Que this summer, we must make it happen.

@A-Laon: Falco's recovery sucks Balls.

@Taki: start placing higher than me in tournies so that we can justify putting you higher than me on rankings!

@D20: Smashtastrophe is yours now, don't let them die!

@Mogwai: get help the next time you run a tourney so that your shoutouts aren't littered with "didn't get to play you"s.

@Scar: SHUCKAMUPS!!!!!!!!!

@4% APR: oh wow, someone I actually played a little at this tourney!? dude, you're awesome, wish I could play you more.

@BowserTree: lol at using Chillin's tag.

@TSK: gj taking a game off me in Brackets, your Samus is too good sometimes.

@Harm: your Samus is my 2nd favorite in the world after Dot's.

@TheLake: how do you play Zelda? she's too SLOOOOOOOW.

@Nakamaru: good **** with coming through with housing for BigD's car.

@GOTM: SHUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMUPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

@CDCP: another OOSer I didn't play, I'm awesome at not playing people.

@Iggy: sorry that we started Low Tiers without you, that's totally my bad.

@AttacusBebop: you are a tall marf main.

@OffTheChain: I don't think I played you either...

@Lyme: GJ in brawl. I hate Wario, but yours is nice.

@SpoonyD: gald you finally got to play M2K.

@The Dark Hand: <3 TDH, I'm going to miss you, Ben!

@Chibo Sempai: I expected better thtock holding from you.

@Atlantic Lizard RSG: Liiiiizzzzaaaaaaarddddddddddddddssssss!!!!!!!!!

@Frank: we should play over summer sometime. you're in NJ, right?

@Atlantic Lizard 9Volt: Liiiiizzzzaaaaaaarddddddddddddddssssss!!!!!!!!!

@Velocity: I miss you in Melee... gj 9ing Vidjo though

Overall, I'm happy I could throw such an awesome tournament, but I'm really regretting not being able to play so many people. Next time I'm at a tourney with anyone I missed playing here, we're going to play, whether you like it or not.

Sliq

Smash Master
if it was on the wii in the corner by the couches, I think it was Sliq's...
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Once again I can PURPOSEFULLY sabotage M2K's videos, completely on purpose!

MWAHAHAHAHAH!

4% APR

Smash Champion
Sliq, that ganon looks ridiculous. Also, someone should pry keep having these tournaments because I don't like brawl

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Yoooooooooo, Wesley, you owe me $1. LK beat you in a MM and told you to give it to me but you were gonna wait because atm you didn't have a single and then I forgot about.

Top Bottom