• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTASTROPHE 2: Results and Shoutouts

Big_R

Smash Champion
not to me and jj. we were like wtf is going on? ohh.. nothing...

EC just likes to yell for no reason some times as evidenced in the pound 3 crew battles...

xyt

Smash Lord
the only bitterness there is sliq's epic mistake. roflz
plus screaming for no reason is never fun unless i'm doing it. lol
hmm.. normally i would simply recommend to join in on the screaming and have some fun yourself.. @_@).. but i guess the situation wasn't right for you = /

i did get shut down by a friend for even suggesting the possibility that EC might lose the crew battle though.. = /

Big_R

Smash Champion
hmm.. normally i would simply recommend to join in on the screaming and have some fun yourself.. @_@).. but i guess the situation wasn't right for you = /

i did get shut down by a friend for even suggesting the possibility that EC might lose the crew battle though.. = /
I did go nutz when darkrain dropzoned tope. that was tooo good! u can actually hear me still yelling after everyone is like "dropzone!" i'm like "oh my god!"

hahaha man good times

and i like to yell crazy stuff not just oohhs and ahhs when a dash attack happens. rofl

Wife

Smash Lord
hold up so do you mean to tell me there's only been 1 video released from that whole tournament? Matches were being recorded constantly, I thought.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
hold up so do you mean to tell me there's only been 1 video released from that whole tournament? Matches were being recorded constantly, I thought.
Yea... so, uh, Pakman still has classes and stuff, so his vids will be up when he's done with that **** and has time. Scar on the other hand clearly hates me because he's posted videos from other tournaments and still just tells me that he'll put these up and then doesn't do it whenever I ask. People should spam PMs to him telling him he should put up videos until he does.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I know! The file is on my laptop whose charger ignited about 4 days ago while I was trying in vain to make it actually work. It can't be done without another charger, and I've already burned through two, quite literally.

TheLake

Smash Master
Dood 4% I wouldnt be suprised if our low tier matches were filmed.

Those were some of my favorite matches throughout the whole tourny!

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I just had like the best week of my life. It involved no internet no work no school no responsibility and a **** ton of mgs4. Hell I hadn't even turned my lappy on until this morning. However, seeing as how I promised vids I will start on them tonight. I really don't wanna do it so I am going to try and get Chibo to put them up cause he enjoys stuff like that.

Big_R

Smash Champion
I just had like the best week of my life. It involved no internet no work no school no responsibility and a **** ton of mgs4. Hell I hadn't even turned my lappy on until this morning. However, seeing as how I promised vids I will start on them tonight. I really don't wanna do it so I am going to try and get Chibo to put them up cause he enjoys stuff like that.
umm do work?

Top Bottom