• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTALITY III Results

kiwiii

Smash Lord
shoutouts?

copycat- copycat!!!! u freakin beast, thanks so much for teaming with me. we shoulda had that match :( our friendlies were mad fun, i like how we were playing during the finals right next to forward/chu, m2k/chu LOL maybe we can team again someday when i improve and ****. see u at pound, sucka!! :]

cactuar- thanks for the housing. youre getting so good T_T sandbagging *****

sensei- also, thanks for the housing. n64 is so foreign to me haha but wow ur fast

jerry- ur cooler when ur sober haha it was random/good to see u guys again

pakman- thanks for the rides. glad to hear my volume is appreciated by someone! hahaha. your luigi is pretty awesome, and so is your collection of music. twas fun

m2k- **** u *****. now one final smash lesson: stop being a pushover!@ =] o, and believe in ur marth

forward- "LETS **** M2K" challenge. too good. hahaha. it was good seeing u again. ur bowser sucks, it only knows how to win on onett...>_>;;; o, thanks for all the tips!

kwan- let's team sometime. ur a motha****ing tank!!!!!!!! :D are you going to fc?! oh, and sorry i got so offended at the milktea comment LOL :[ but u redeemed urself quite quickly :]

inui- good ****. it was fun watching zanguzen **** ur peach on mute city hahaha but seriously, good stuff =]

atomsk- ATOMSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u rock. thanks for the matches!!

dot- sorry i was getting so frustrated LOL samus is such a ***** u_u recovery of long and amazing @_@ good matches though, i did enjoy them =]

d1- ur amazing and amazing, thanks for all the friendlies :] :] :] i'll try to be less L;AKDJSF;ALDK next time. plz come to poundddd!!! :D

chillin- i hope ur squirtle provided some comfort and ****. this weekend was still fun. im sorry i wasn't there to cheer for u, i really would have. u'll **** next time, just think green greens >:] :[

anden- good matches at cactuar's. i dont think we make a really good team T_T u have to come back to how u used to be. i heard u were quite the amazing :o

rhyme- good matches. sorry i gayed on u with green greens hahaha hope we can play again, ur samus would be fun practice =)

flip- good ****, it was great meeting u. sorry i ended up cging u -__- sheik is a *****. but fun/nerve wracking matches. hope we play again sometime!!

swift- nice tech, matches were fun. thanks for the friendly right after our set! it felt more intense/close than the actual tourney :p i hate tournament pressure! sorry forward was cheering against u LOL

everyone who lost to dm & bailey- LOL. i liked our pizza bonding time. too good

woz- thanks for the tournament! u should definitely consider pools next time, and starting them on the first day while crews are happening to save time =) all in all, the weekend was fun. having all those tvs ready for friendlies was too good. oh and thanks for ordering those drinks haha and the birthday wishes >_>

superdoodleman aka steven (sp)- yooo i hope the trip up here was worth it for u. beef jerky is amazing. your mario and peach are nasty. good ****! ur movies are also really creative, much props =)

wes- i'll stop crying LOL wise words from wes. seriously though. that really calmed me down hahaha. i like wes speak

everyone else i played- good stuff, thanks for the friendlies. learned a lot this weekend. im motivated to improve faster!

team arlington- u guys suck for not coming :(

sorry if i forgot anyone. good stuff, hope everyone had fun
and sorry i got kinda loud
whatever
=]
everyone come to pound!!!!!

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I also lost a black Ipod at this tournament, I'm pretty sure it's mine.
Just PM me, I'll send you my address.

EDIT: No, I was there, really.

AthrunZala

Smash Journeyman
awsome tourny. it was a lot of fun and to everyone who good job. the tourny, though small, was great cause of the people. one more shout out to zang. way to come back and kick ***. great job.

Brookman

Smash Hero
L says it to light. v_v
sorry, I didn't enjoy the series, I read the entire manga in a day or two one weekend cause I was sick of waiting for the shows to be released. I don't remember fine details like that. Did you really think it was such a phenomenol line that anyone would remember it?

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
it shouldn't matter who helped or contributed to the tournament; no one should get special treatment based on anything other than an established track record when it comes to seeding

TIO has a built-in mechanism to separate players from the same region; while this doesn't ensure anything past the 1st round (copycat vs. sneak?), with the thing already set up, there's no reason not to use it. Manually altering matchups after that is something I would disagree with, however
amen to that

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Uh...since I never did shoutouts, I'll try it now, although I'm horrible with names.

D1: Your Fox still took it to me, but I improved greatly since MLG Farmingdale, and maybe next tourny I'll be able to beat you...hopefully.

Reik: Only got to play two friendlies matches, but "****, sweet Falco". Honestly, I didn't even know your name when we played, I just thought I'd get wooped by someone good and learn a thing or two.

Velocity: I got schooled, probably won't be at your level next time we fight, but hopefully I can find a way to counterpick your Doc. That ariel priority over Samus was rough, especially after friendlies against Peach players.:psycho:

Silven: Hope I spelt your name correctly, amazing Samus ditto in that back room afterwards, we should have another one of those next tourny (assuming I can make it).

DoYoung: Awesome Falco, we had some crazy stuff happening that matchup on Dreamland. I'm looking foward to facing you again. Aren't you one of the atendees to that TSA? Maybe I'll see you there.

Kiwi: Addressed below, nice stuff, and ditto, I could deffinately use some practice against Shieks.

Everyone else I played in the tournament/friendlies that I didn't shout to specifically, such as Tipo, good luck with practicing, getting better and such, hope to see you people all again real soon.

rhyme- good matches. sorry i gayed on u with green greens hahaha hope we can play again, ur samus would be fun practice =)

...shoutouts...

everyone come to pound!!!!!
Nah, 'tis cool. I respect counter-strategy, but not the gayness it took in my fighting style to best your Shiek on that stage. The first match on FoD was more fun for me. Haha, maybe after you beat my Samus you'll be able to tackle Wes. :cool:

By the way, this question is directed at anyone who can answer it, "What is Pound, and where can I find out more about it?" Don't just say "tournament section" or I'll be ashamed.:embarrass

aren't you LOLing at yourself :)
Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself...

Velocity

Smash Lord
Velocity: I got schooled, probably won't be at your level next time we fight, but hopefully I can find a way to counterpick your Doc. That ariel priority over Samus was rough, especially after friendlies against Peach players.:psycho:
it wasnt priority, samus has way way way, more priority up air beats my down air , nair beats anything, fair beats everying for me its about spacing and timing but i know / play the doc vs samus match way too much my advice dont go samus against me gl

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
finishing shoutouts

@sneak ggs i love that matchup

@copycat I like your sheik

@ rest of TSA, you guys are so cool getting sponsored n' stuff >_<

@Atomsk my bad I didnt recognize you @ first.

@Forward you didnt win first in the tourney but ur my hero for winning rock paper scissors for 1st slot priority yay

@kiwii no problem, tourney settings can stressful that friendly we snuck in was relieving(especailly after getting my a$$ ***** by zang)

@Zang way to get back into the game

@philly dudes sry wrath i didnt face y'all that much >_< pakman your luigi is the truth

@inui you should play me in a real set next time.

@nintendude i shouldve got more sets with u

@Starzonedge......OK WTF i need to short hop double lazer like that b4 pound......I liked your fox alot. And ppl said I had a technical fox >_> yea right. I think we can learn alot from each other.

@tunes two of y'all might have gotten taken out by wes but **** you guys rock the spacie matchups. good **** reik and eggm on sunday. bass i wish you couldve made it sunday, moo lets step it up @ pound?

@doyoung keep your puff away from me........gg's

@m2k you are the pinnacle of this game *remains in awe*

mog87

Smash Ace
brackets were mad rigged though I didnt even make it TO the first round.. weird yo.
Good stuff to TSA for running this and to everyone I played..and somehow I forgot your cd player d1..hopefully I dont accidentally wash it.

D1

Banned via Administration
Noooo Moggy don't wash away my beautiful collection of "The Prodigy" music!!! V_v those songz make smash reinteresting for me everytime I get bored!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
it wasnt priority, samus has way way way, more priority up air beats my down air , nair beats anything, fair beats everying for me its about spacing and timing but i know / play the doc vs samus match way too much my advice dont go samus against me gl
Heh, that was pretty straight foward. Maybe I just need practice against your edgeguarding technique. I wasn't exactly trying for the horizontal sweetspot to avoid that cape, and now that I think about it, I don't believe Samus' vertical one is large enough to avoid it, which is the one I usually go for. Your's was the first good Doc I've ever played, so not being able to avoid those pills was getting the better of me. :(

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Heh, that was pretty straight foward. Maybe I just need practice against your edgeguarding technique. I wasn't exactly trying for the horizontal sweetspot to avoid that cape, and now that I think about it, I don't believe Samus' vertical one is large enough to avoid it, which is the one I usually go for. Your's was the first good Doc I've ever played, so not being able to avoid those pills was getting the better of me. :(
All you have to do against velocity is put a piece of cheese on top of the tv. It will distract him enough for an easy kill.

And yes Sensei, those cards are mine and I will be at Pound2 as well. It would be nice of you to bring them. :)

Brackets weren't rigged they were seeded. They do the same thing for March Madness and no one complains about that. The only person who has a right to complain is velocity. He had a bye but Zang showed up in the nick of time.

Don't complain about seeding. WoZ didn't enter the tournament so he could run it smoothly. I appreciate his noble sacrifice.

Nite

Smash Champion
The only reason I check this thread is to look at all the sigs. lol. EC wins for best sigs.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
@tunes two of y'all might have gotten taken out by wes but **** you guys rock the spacie matchups. good **** reik and eggm on sunday. bass i wish you couldve made it sunday, moo lets step it up @ pound?
I had a lot of fun playing your fox. Even though we went even in our games, I think if we kept playing you would have won more. We gotta play again. Maybe even team up sometime if my brother isn't there. Was funny when you came to the set up though. I was thinking..."Who the hell is this fox?" After you said SwiftBass, I'm like oooooooooooooooooooh! Fun times.

Couldn't come Sunday for the reason I thought I couldn't make it Saturday. Had to go to a BBQ with the family. I'm gonna practice up for pound 2. Hopefully I can get better at this game. :(

Inuis sandbag game is ridiculous btw.
OOrah needs to stop using Gannon. Freaking cheap! :p

dot_eater

Smash Ace
i think ur down air has more priority than my uair, i wouldn't even try to challenge it. the hitbox for fairs dont stay out long enough to break through moves.

Velocity

Smash Lord
doc's dair beats alot of moves but it doesnt beat samus up air u dont notice cause u take me out of it anytime we both do it,

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
soo who is going to pound and would be willing to give me a ride if i payed $?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
good **** in teams bass and every1 else i played.... o yea tipo put up our vids... bass too bad we aint really get to warm up as a team i think we woulda did better... if ur brother dont come maybe we can team up at pound or somethin but good stuff to every1... im to lazy to do a long list of shoutouts

Top Bottom