• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashpocalypse VII Videos

PB&J

Smash Hero
ur absoluletly correct jfox..and pakman..lets team again..this time we will win..ill be in ny in like 2 weeks for djn's bday smashfest so go there son

to anybody else..sorry i was being an idiot..we will jst see when the tournies roll around

i just dont like it sometimes when people say certain things and havent seen alot of people play..anyway gret vids i love it

and renth will never be the best ganon, idont think kage is the best ganon but i do think all of the main 4

rock crock, chaddd,and linguini, kage, have there own strengths and weaknesses and it is hard to tell who is the best out of them..linguini like ***** falco for fun and good vs fox, rock crock is just the best player in the world..kage has alot of heart and u can tell when u play him, and chaddd just makes people look stupid...hard to tell...hopefully they will all be @ genesis

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
ur absoluletly correct jfox..and pakman..lets team again..this time we will win..ill be in ny in like 2 weeks for djn's bday smashfest so go there son

to anybody else..sorry i was being an idiot..we will jst see when the tournies roll around

i just dont like it sometimes when people say certain things and havent seen alot of people play..anyway gret vids i love it

and renth will never be the best ganon, idont think kage is the best ganon but i do think all of the main 4

rock crock, chaddd,and linguini, kage, have there own strengths and weaknesses and it is hard to tell who is the best out of them..linguini like ***** falco for fun and good vs fox, rock crock is just the best player in the world..kage has alot of heart and u can tell when u play him, and chaddd just makes people look stupid...hard to tell...hopefully they will all be @ genesis
I will be at DJ's. I have played all those Ganons at one time or another and Kage ***** me the hardest. But Luigi is a dumb character.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
well when i played mogwai he told me he was surprised at how good i was for not have ever gone to a tourney soooo nah son, plus ive gotten better since he said that..... so idk man, im definitely not a scrub tho
Being surprised at how good you are doesn't mean you are good

it's like saying wow you aren't as terrible as i thought! only nicer.

standing on a bunch of garbage just makes you the garbage king

on topic

ahhhh sensei chops.

Renth

Smash Hero
Do me a favor and don't use my name around here, I haven't played smash in well over a year. Granted, i'd love to play but I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. I don't play anymore. So calling me the best anything is idiotic.

and "Renth will never be the best ganon" thanks for the cheap shot =) after I put so much time into the game I never wanted to be the best anything I always had fun.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yeah he does lol, he's not doing **** yet.
Chops is def. better than zhu from what ive seen, don't use pools from a bad day to judge his skill.

I love p's argument. "your biased therefore my biased opinion is better"

Ge the **** over yourselves, all this talk doesn't mean ****, let them play each other, let chops go to a big tournament and prove himself.

Oh and p we still got that mm at genesis im going to **** your *** in the unwinnable matchup.
And im down to mm zhu for any amount of money, I dont lose to falco, so far i'm undefeated, let's go.
Wow wow wow... I got dibs first on P man. haha. And you definitely got Zhu, Falco slayer go! Let me be the Sheik Slayer haha.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
dibs? lol

guess i won't money match either of you since it means so much to y'all

i am mming you guys not because i think i can win, but because i enjoy playing people better than me

but if you're gonna be ***** about it then i'll just keep my $10 =)

Linguini

Smash Master
awww did i huwt you wif words? get over yourself, you called me out a while back so im calling your *** out
dont be such a poonie

shalom

Smash Journeyman
I know this is random but since we are talking about zhu and ROM and various other senseless topics does anyone know if RockCrock playing Zhu was recorded at ROM? I want to see Rock's ganon 3 stocking Zhu. Oh and about the debate who the best ganondorf is for what it's worth rockcrock believes it is Kage but not by that much.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
awww did i huwt you wif words? get over yourself, you called me out a while back so im calling your *** out
dont be such a poonie
hahahah i don't care at all, i just know it means way more to you than it does to me

plus you sound dum as ****

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Just gonna say..The only video I've ever seen of P was Shroomed (I think?) ****** his **** and taking his money
I've also never heard a single positive thing about him
=O

Anyway, SPOC was tight, Kage is amazing, yeeee.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Just gonna say..The only video I've ever seen of P was Shroomed (I think?) ****** his **** and taking his money
I've also never heard a single positive thing about him
=O

Anyway, SPOC was tight, Kage is amazing, yeeee.
Mango seems to like him, so I'm sure he's all right. :)

JFox

Smash Hero
teams finals were so exciting.

Vwins, you're peach is a monster in teams. I don't know how u do it.

Hax with that triple knee and the crazy *** tech chases. Jman shine, LOL. Little rascals all dai.

Top Bottom