• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

pockyD

Smash Legend
i have to say that penn state provided a very good venue, though i was very surprised that it was so small for a state school

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
as a follow up to the discussion earlier, since smashpocalypse wont be on the 24th, there is a tourny in south jersey.

link

Beat

Smash Ace
i got meatball sandwich sauce on my gloves, this sucks
But they're so classy! Which reminds me... Shout-outs!

@Scar- Stop sandbagging me. And making me miss L-Cancels with your demon magic. <3 You.
@Kupo- Team Chocoknight forever. We must practice our coordination s'more.
@Pocky- lol i pix fox! Good stuff.
@Dot- 300+ damage combo on you? I'm so going to be M3K.
@Triad- I loved that every time I did something ******** as Samus, I overheard you shouting "CHOCOBO!" somewhere behind me. Like a chozo guardian angel.
@Pakman- Give me your hat.
@Wozzy- Oh fearless leader, thanks for the compliments.
@Sensei- Thanks for the rapefest in 64
@Wesley- Thanks for noticing my fuzzy ^__^ Too bad I have no Falco game...
@ElKomo- I'm sorry I knee'd you while you were showing me a tricksy...
@Ryoko- Get some sleep...
@Cactus- Imagine.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
as a follow up to the discussion earlier, since smashpocalypse wont be on the 24th, there is a tourny in south jersey.

link
Ok, so is it the 11/24 or is the date still possibly pending? No offense to Chibo but Scar's tourney would be at a higher priority especially since it's 20 minutes closer than the latter.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o i completely agree, scars would be better lol. me and him were teaming up to both run the next monthly, which was originally set for the 24th, but we ran into a problem, scar is going on vacation that weekend, and doesn't get back until that afternoon, and theres no other available dates we can do a philly monthly pretty much till december, so the 24th for the philly monthlies is a no go. since however it was cancelled, is why i decided to run a tournament in south jersey so people in the area can still get some smash that weekend lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
Ok, so is it the 11/24 or is the date still possibly pending? No offense to Chibo but Scar's tourney would be at a higher priority especially since it's 20 minutes closer than the latter.
You should have come to the last one! Yeah I'm really not sure what's going on for later at all, I don't really want to throw something on a Sunday but I could.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hey I believe i spoke with a few ppl about this but did anyuone pick up my AC power adtaper for my flatscreen. the only flatscreen there @ the venue last week?

Scar

#HarveyDent
The date for the next Smashpocalypse has been decided! We will be holding it on DECEMBER 1! Just 2 days before the old Brawl release, which (thank God) is no longer the case.

Show me your support, I hope everyone can make it out here.

GOTM

Smash Champion
I can definitely make this one. I will be here that weekend because the weekend before is "Clash of the Titans". Should be fun.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea you half made my sig just like you half beat twilight princess and any other game i played through college lol.
do you think the TOS letters should go back to the orange/yellow with black border? i dunno which i like better.
lol scars philly monthlies topic goes off on such random tangents. and btw scott check ur work email lol. if u replied, i didnt get it

Scar

#HarveyDent
Were you happy with the last one? I would love to keep throwing SSB64 events since they are so easy to put together. Also, scrubs don't mind paying you 5 bucks so much as they mind paying M2K 10.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I was very happy with the last one. The only reason I wouldn't be able to go to the next one is because of schoolwork and my job. LOL, I do what I can for the scrubs, for it is the scrubs that make us look great. I will post the upcoming ssb tournament in the ssb64 forum.

Scar

#HarveyDent
So a November Smashpocalypse is clearly out?
Yeah, way too much going on. I mean, this sort of spawned from a weekend with nothing else going on, and we're going to try to continue that way.

I don't like to compete for attendance as it just makes each tourney worse.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow thats a lot more than i thought was going on. atleast its the earliest possible day in december lol. cant wait for it.

AXE 09

Smash Master
crap guys. it looks like my trip got cancelled ='( i really wanted to go and play some new smashers...

Top Bottom