• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Scar

#HarveyDent
Spammer I figured you wouldn't come. Do your best to prove me wrong. Plank it'll be nice to see you guys.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Wtf happened spammer? Inui/LK/magus were going and we were gonna play team gimp and crew battle you guys way to drop the ball loser.

Edit : We still wanna crew battle TSA : PA this time. :)

We'll have our full lineup, Reik/Tec0/Vanz are most likely going.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
99.9% chance that I am not entering.
*fixed*

I guess I was tired when I typed the post. LK is going to come too late for doubles and I take too long to warm up. It'd be like 40 minutes of warmup --> lunch, which would kill what little I warmed up --> minute amount of warming up before pools.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Not everyone plays sheik and needs no warmups. Oh ok thats cool then spammer, as long as we can to crew battle you, and since.. you are magus are both probably either to poor/cheap to MM me and reik we need to do a recorded serious best of 5 set in teams. :) As long as those 2 things happen i'm satisfied. :) See ya there. Plank me and reik would also like to MM you two in teams, as long as reiks playing well. :)

xyt

Smash Lord
Not everyone plays sheik and needs no warmups. Oh ok thats cool then spammer, as long as we can to crew battle you, and since.. you are magus are both probably either to poor/cheap to MM me and reik we need to do a recorded serious best of 5 set in teams. :) As long as those 2 things happen i'm satisfied. :) See ya there. Plank me and reik would also like to MM you two in teams, as long as reiks playing well. :)
lazer shooter :mad:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yah, I just want to do it. ;) It can be a serious taped match with no money involved. I rarely rarely get to team with reik anymore. :( So when he goes I want to play the finest teams available. xD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eggm, you do realize I haven't even played a single teams match together with him since the biweekly back in May, aka over 7 months ago right?
I would like to get some in with you too magus :).

How about me and vanz only played you once in teams when you teamed with inui not even spam >_>.

Also you ***** me at the weekly :( I would LOVE more friendlies please :).

This goes to Ryoko as well ;).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
my sheik is not a tope sheik, i require warmed up =(

chinesahh isnt coming anymore, so ill probably bring neo

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
my sheik is not a tope sheik, i require warmed up =(

chinesahh isnt coming anymore, so ill probably bring neo

Eazy23

Smash Lord
HMMM, Chibo and Keitaro teaming??!?! Not kool dudes, keit and I were supposed 2 team every chance we got to train for the RUTGERS tourny! How are we gunna take out spam and lk.doyoung with no practice??? THis situation needs to be fixed keitaro, let me know if u need 2 get chibo out of the picture...one phone call! lolz

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, yeah I did say we were going to team every chance we got. Where the hell you get that sig from!? It's nice.

@Chibo: If you don't mind Chibo I'm going to team with Eazy since we need practice for our Rutgers tourney in a couple weeks. :( I'll still play some friendlies with you if you get there real early. I've yet to play one of the South Jerz people besides the Tunes.

Was going to bring to TSA NJ people but they got rides somehow so I'm coming with Eazy and Moo now. Maybe a possible HBK? I gotta speak to him.

GOTM

Smash Champion
chibo and keitaro vs. me and roykid

in friendlies ;)

edit: Moo I need to ditto you. like...seriously, and we should also team for fun in a friendly or two. double fox ftw

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
now i gotta find a new teammate...

i wanted to team with yayo but it seems like hes not entering teams.
maybe jollies? hmmm... anyone else willing to step up and be my teammate?

Jollies

Smash Cadet
now i gotta find a new teammate...

i wanted to team with yayo but it seems like hes not entering teams.
maybe jollies? hmmm... anyone else willing to step up and be my teammate?
I don't think I'll be able to, Chibo. I'm bringing my little brother with me, and I plan on being a good brother by teaming with him.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yo chibo we should team up if me n toushi dont we can go peach and samus sounds fun right

shakugan, maybe im a lion. Chibo+shakugan=team happy go lucky
na were not teaming. remember us vs tennotoushi? it just dosnt work out right. how r u online, shouldnt u be at scars?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Everyone just one last minute thing, BRING SETUPS.

And if you can't, BRING YOUR COPY OF SMASH!

I have at least 2 gamecubes without a copy of Smash to go with it, help! Thanks, and see you soon.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill bring a tv =)

we're leaving soon

LK, the c3 is looking mad weak, very little turnout and doesnt start until late

edit:: mad respect for u nj folks getting up so early to make it to c3 every month. ITS SO ****IN EARLY

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
good times everyone. wish I could've stayed later but gotta get all packed up and ready to head back to college tomorrow :\. I've got a lot to do, so I'll keep the shoutouts short.

@Scar, good **** beating me in brackets, I hope you went far. <3 for putting together a totally ridiculous tournament and bribing the security guard to let us stay late.
@Plank, good friendlies, I require more Mario dittos at Pound because they are too good.
@Sensei, stop sandbagging. Also, Pichu dittos are too good.
@Pakman, you are too good, I'm glad I didn't have to play you in bracket because I feel bad spamming you. Can't wait for you and Scar to come out to Pittsburgh.
@Reik, you need to start playing again! We've missed you!
@UltimaScout, good **** in teams. 7th isn't bad for scrubs like us.
@Everyone Else I played, good games, sorry for the non-personalized shoutouts, but I have too much to do right now to try to remember everyone.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Blue Birthday Results!

Thanks so much to EVERYONE for coming, turnout was great and as usual everyone had a great time, unfortunately a lot of people felt that they were playing poorly today which is interesting to me, but anyways. Sorry we all sucked.

In other news, singles was finished at my house, which was an awful idea but we did get through it, thanks to everyone's cooperation, I can't thank you guys enough.

So without further ado, THE RESULTS.

TEAMS RESULTS (26 entrants)
1: Team 1st Place (Cactuar + M2K) ($110.00)
2: NJC (Eggm + Reik) ($50.00)
3: DDWarrior Lady (Vanz + Tec0) ($30.00)
4: Sexylicious (Will + Dot) ($10.00)
5: Prominence (CopyCat + DoYoung2Win)
5: Velocity + Ryoko (Velocity + Ryoko)
7: Team Emo Brothers (Plank + HAT)
7: Team Stuff'n Stuff (UltimaScout + Wesley)
9: Team FuBu (Keitaro + Eazy)
9: Blue Lazer (Scar + Pakman)
9: Scrapple & Toast (Toushi + GomenNe)
9: Team Roshan (M00 + BBad)
13: Team Chemistry (ISUK + Hero)
13: Bacon & Eggs (RoyKid + GOTM)
13: Ucha Libre (2112 + RiceCube)
13: TenNoShakugan (Shakugan + TenNoTensai)
17: Trojan Men (Cless + Xzax)
17: Classic Chibo (Chibo Sempai + ClassicYayo)
17: Smilin' Bobs (Vish + Omega)
17: BlamBlam Like Tuesday Ham (E + Max)
17: S&M (Sett + Marley)
17: NJC Groupies (Ame + The Wobbler)
25: Team Anal Buttlube (Ryan + JimmyJawn)
25: The Goepels (Jollies + Little Goepel)

SINGLES RESULTS (62 entrants)
1: M2K ($250.00)
2: Teh_Spamerer ($125.00)
2: Cactuar ($75.00)
(2nd place splits for $100 each)

4: Plank ($30.00)
5: Sonozaki SHION ($10.00)
5: Eggm ($10.00)
7: Will
7: Inui
9: Velocity
9: Vanz
9: Scar
9: Tec0
13: CopyCat
13: Cheezit
13: Pakman
13: Sensei
17: M00
17: Emblem Lord
17: DoYoung2Win
17: Hat
17: Wes
17: Magus
17: ColdKillr
17: Dot Eater
25: Chocobo
25: GOTM
25: UltimaScout
25: RoyKid
25: ChiboSempai
25: Atomsk
25: TenNoTensai
25: Keitaro

30 players were eliminated in pools, unfortunately the pools results are unintelligible at best. My apologies, but I don't think anyone eliminated in pools will know what they placed.

Top Bottom