• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Im gonna see what i can do to come and bring some ohioans to this
Coheed and Cambria is my favorite band good ****. "in keeping secrets of silent earth: 3" is my favorite cd by them but Delirium trigger is my favorite song by them which is on Second stage turbine blade cd

Me and Tensai are going to this and were actually practiced for once =D

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Coheed and Cambria is my favorite band good ****. "in keeping secrets of silent earth: 3" is my favorite cd by them but Delirium trigger is my favorite song by them which is on Second stage turbine blade cd

Sick bro, that's my favorite band as well. My xbox live name used to be that.

JFox

Smash Hero
jfox ill do it for 2 dollars. with you sober. neutrals only? i play falcon OD in friendlies and maybe once every 20 games for teams tourney but thats it.... i should take him outta his pokeball sometime
i dont plan on being sober at this tourney. this game honestly doesnt amuse me like it used to. but dont worry, u wont even know the difference ;)

JFox

Smash Hero
word?

looks like ima have some company. but no johnsons tho papi, you lose you take it like a man. dont need another jman at ROM sob story.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Yo scar I need to play you again, I have no idea how much you were sandbagging in that friendly but I thought it was fun, we never really play friendlies when I see you in tourney lol.

I'm looking forward to see how stage striking turns out.

btw you mentioned needing a way to move TVs, it depends on how big the TVs are, we'll have a full car but i can just carry smaller TVs on top of me, not to mention the trunk, we just wouldn't be able to help with anything monstrous.

Scar

#HarveyDent
ok cool chred but yeah depending on how many people you have and stuff i'll see if i can house you and on which night (either friday or saturday night but i'd very much prefer not both)

if ohio wants to come i'm gonna need to find them housing too

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Quick announcement- *$5 money match* to ANYONE who thinks they can take me on with C. Falcon. One condition though...I can't be sober ;)

Thats right, JFox is willing to throw his money away. Get it while the green lasts. First come first **** b itches. Don't miss your chance to beat up a scrub who is under the influence.

this offer is not valid to crew mates or mew2king
lol I'll take this.

JFox

Smash Hero
ok cool chred but yeah depending on how many people you have and stuff i'll see if i can house you and on which night (either friday or saturday night but i'd very much prefer not both)

if ohio wants to come i'm gonna need to find them housing too
I will house vidjo :)

Scar

#HarveyDent
good **** yeah we'll need a little extra on the housing front, we need a place for richmond, md/va, and ohio this time

if i had it my way i'd take richmond but since i'm farther north from the venue they might want to consider finding somewhere closer

JFox

Smash Hero
Guys, i don't get drunk at tourneys. I'm smokin...

Ill take it with u cactuar, just cuz i said i would. But I'm def gonna lose.

Chred- Yes.

Tag- Yes.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yo j im going to be at this bring some **** im going to pay u lol

also is m2k coming to this if not i dont have a teammate

JFox

Smash Hero
yo j im going to be at this bring some **** im going to pay u lol

also is m2k coming to this if not i dont have a teammate
we should smoke up and do teams!!!! ill even treat you to the weed.

Last time I was at SPOCVII I got second with mango in teams?? I'm gonna need to get someone to carry me to the top if i wanna beat that lol.

Impp

Smash Ace

Delirium Trigger is my favorite song by them, too!!!

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Make M2K come to this. That ***** still owe me a dollar from SPOC 1 or 2

Im serious. and I know your reading this and Im not money matching you for it.

And I remeber how it happened. Me,you,tensai,cactuar, gotm were in wawa I believe it was the smashfest before spoc

at Scar's place and I bought you something that came to $1 and you said "I will pay you back"

Scar

#HarveyDent
If pitt/butler shows

Can somone house us maybe?

Pretty please with rainbow candydrops on top?
yeah you will get housing, but confirm that you're coming so we can work everything out

right now we need housing for (apparently)

pittsburgh car
ohio car
richmond car
md/va car

i can't house all of them but i'll do what i can, and gotm has a lot of space apparently so hopefully between the two of us we can work everything out

D20

Smash Lord
Scar, I will be attending and would love some housing. I am currently working out who all will be in my car. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Milos

Smash Lord
Make M2K come to this. That ***** still owe me a dollar from SPOC 1 or 2

Im serious. and I know your reading this and Im not money matching you for it.

And I remeber how it happened. Me,you,tensai,cactuar, gotm were in wawa I believe it was the smashfest before spoc

at Scar's place and I bought you something that came to $1 and you said "I will pay you back"
m2k owes me 50$ :(

i hope he pays me back

Top Bottom