• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

Meneks

Smash Lord
I keep thinking your tomacawk..
Not because of the avatar but because of the mars sig..
which has nothing to do with him LOL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yeah mars is my biggest fanboy meneks
he took it to heart when i told him to get on my level
i prolly can't make it to this

byron

Smash Apprentice
I will come to this If I can find a way.
I think I can take 2 trains and a bus. I just hope the walk from belmont metra to 425 fawell blvd is a short one. google maps says its 14 min. by car so it might be like 20-40 min. walk.

Meneks

Smash Lord
I think I can take 2 trains and a bus. I just hope the walk from belmont metra to 425 fawell blvd is a short one. google maps says its 14 min. by car so it might be like 20-40 min. walk.
Why dont you take a bus? instead of walk for 40 min

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Dude sveet good timing. I will be back home for this and def be there! i hope lots of chicago ppl are there and we get to play. who wants to MM this falcon??

*is pumped for chicago smash*

Kels88

Smash Lord
If you and/or Zeus can make it to Chicago I'll pick you up.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i wanna play georgy boy's cap. falcon. it can't be much better than the last time i fronzled it with my marth!!!

anyone in chicago still around, go to zec's this weekend. he's got plenty of space and shiz.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ok cool, im forcing looshkin and the rest of our guys to come to this (3-4 guys). i think the kels reqs are met...

also, which train are you coming in on and what time? i might be able to pick you up, or get someone to.

byron

Smash Apprentice
I can take the metra to millennium station, then take any of the line trains for free.
where do I have to meet u?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
uhh if you can get to the rt 59 station by like 10:30 or so, i can pick you up before i go to CoD. if you get to the geneva or west chicago station, i could ask someone to pick you up on their way over. if you are heading into chicago you might be better off taking kels' offer.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
ok cool, im forcing looshkin and the rest of our guys to come to this (3-4 guys). i think the kels reqs are met...
I'm confirming that I'm going, as long as Bzoo comes to this since he'll be my ride. We were supposed to go to some Wisjohnson tournament but I said that's boys and that we should go to Sveet's tournament instead. Ryan was going to go with me and Bzoo.

So, we should have at least 3 people. Foo, Babs, JR, Konzie are all a 'maybe'.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
False
Last time we were at one of these, he was playing Fox, Falco, Sheik, and Marth.
lol, i love fox. he's way more broken than sheik. it's like michael jordan said, "imma be a smash bro's char. ok, fox it is." by the way, i'm picking up puff, just so i never have to use tech skill again.

the venue is pretty nice and parking is incredible. it's pretty underrated, considering it's free.

Kels88

Smash Lord
lol, i love fox. he's way more broken than sheik. it's like michael jordan said, "imma be a smash bro's char. ok, fox it is." by the way, i'm picking up puff, just so i never have to use tech skill again.

the venue is pretty nice and parking is incredible. it's pretty underrated, considering it's free.
If you play him right he's slightly more broken than Sheik. But Sheik is still incredible considering the fact that she takes so little skill to use. f-tilt, f-tilt, f-tilt, f-tilt, f-tilt, f-air. Easiest combo in the game, requires little to no time to master and kills the **** out of fast fallers. She is really broken.

Vro

Smash Lord
The tenth is my father's birthday, so we'll see.

@Sveet: Really, I just wished I had edge canceled recoveries down. Punch is just a flashy forward smash, which is just a lamer dsmash. Jeff knows, it's all about that dsmash.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
we held off singles for you last time and you guys didnt show.... i'll see what i can do this time. if you could get there earlier, that would really help your chances

Top Bottom