• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT2 London Tourney (Brawl Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
o_0 wtf .. is that

i heard that this tourney is changing to melee only
You heard, heard from who exactly? tbh personally I would actually like a melee tourn but it could be seen a sort of a selfish decision but brawl players. I think whatever happens in this tourn as long as melee is involved init it will be good and I would be by it.

TBH honest I dont see why he just doesnt do both of them, it satisfies both gamers.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I wish someone would post MJ eating popcorn :(

Lol Aaron doesn't know how to put a phone down.

Prof pro would like his relationship with Fuzzy to progress into more than just holding hands. :urg:

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
honestly I feel like dropping this tourney, all I see on this thread is the SAME NAMES OVER AND OVER TALKING ****. Honestly I'm gonna prob just end up not hosting fests and everyone go to TC's fest every 2 weeks, and just attend UK/EU Melee/Brawl tournies cause im getting so fed up.

Thanks guys for letting the smash scene die slowly in London, you guys are a lot more ******** than I first met you all when I was hosting the LMT's (no offense to everyone but a few).

Other reasons why I don't feel like hosting this:

1) Im going Sweden for 2 1/2 weeks, coming back to this would piss me off

2) Koops or someone else could prob host a better tourney than me with housing

3) I get no ****ing respect anymore

4) Melee is close to dead, no one is coming back apart from R&F seeming to still show interest, I'm obviously 99.9999% more interested in Melee and hosting a brawl only tourney would bore the **** out of me

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
R&F are interested but they cant get back due to the ****

I just realised this, your flaming Charles cause he aint hosting a tournament YOU want Ppro. How about you get some money, host a tournament yourself then realise how hard it ****ing is, BEFORE you start calling people discraces for not holding a Melee tournament.

Or even better, TRY to make a tournament, which practically CREATED the london smash scene, also known as the London Mini-Tournament. Since this scene is dead, how about you try to do what charles did and bring a whole community together, since your the one who is ****ing repulsive here

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
R&F are interested but they cant get back due to the ****

I just realised this, your flaming Charles cause he aint hosting a tournament YOU want Ppro. How about you get some money, host a tournament yourself then realise how hard it ****ing is, BEFORE you start calling people discraces for not holding a Melee tournament.

Or even better, TRY to make a tournament, which practically CREATED the london smash scene, also known as the London Mini-Tournament. Since this scene is dead, how about you try to do what charles did and bring a whole community together, since your the one who is ****ing repulsive here
LB = Lonely Boy lol for fun

Am I still talking about him LB, NO. If you read on then you would realized i stopped but of course your gonna bring it back up to make it look like the situation is still going on LB. Why would I run a tourn for lol, I dont care about this community that much to find a venue, make a thread, get tvs and cubes and people and then host a tourn lol. So I will say to you LB go away cos you dont play melee or brawl or anything related so your opinion is not seen as an important input LB.
loool Repulsive, thanks...keep up the negative comments to me please, I need that confidence boost LB.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i'm Not Hosting, Some Mod Please Close This Thread.

Wait For Someone Else To Host, Promise Something Will Come Up Soon
Yay........

Thanks guys for letting the smash scene die slowly in London, you guys are a lot more ******** than I first met you all when I was hosting the LMT's (no offense to everyone but a few).
Thanks alot Frozenwave, Edwin, Chrisboi.

3) I get no ****ing respect anymore
Thanks alot Frozenwave, Edwin, Chrisboi.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
>_<, It's a shame man, but can hardly blame you, so much **** happening

VA

Smash Hero
I'm not hosting, some mod please close this thread.

Wait for someone else to host, promise something will come up soon
It's a shame you let yourself get so affected by what is written on here. Really, a tournament cancelled because of trash talk?

Anyway, I'm not pointing fingers. But Charles would you not reconsider? Seeing as your 4 reasons were slightly vanilla.

The scene isn't dead, the tournaments are fading fast for whatever reason you want to pin it on. But pretty much everyone still plays. Way I see it if we hold enough Melee/Brawl events we can draw in some new blood.

I can't do anything from here but I really wanted to be involved in the scene before I left, when I tried to do something I got MAJORLY flamed by everyone. So Charles, if it is OK with you I'll lend a hand when I get back.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It's a shame you let yourself get so affected by what is written on here. Really, a tournament cancelled because of trash talk?

Anyway, I'm not pointing fingers. But Charles would you not reconsider? Seeing as your 4 reasons were slightly vanilla.

The scene isn't dead, the tournaments are fading fast for whatever reason you want to pin it on. But pretty much everyone still plays. Way I see it if we hold enough Melee/Brawl events we can draw in some new blood.

I can't do anything from here but I really wanted to be involved in the scene before I left, when I tried to do something I got MAJORLY flamed by everyone. So Charles, if it is OK with you I'll lend a hand when I get back.
Honor, kindness and support at its finest.

I apologize Charles for over insulting to all those times, I just took the joke a bit too far. If my reaction to situation cancelled the tourn I would like to apologize and point from here that I will try to assist in buildin up the smash scene and start off by attending TC fests.

Izaw

Smash Ace
Well I might come but that totally depends on the date...

..aand if its going to be cancelled or not of course

Retroking2000

Smash Master
why do i even bother ?

i just asked fuzzy to play smash melee on tuesday on msn , he didnt respond i even got 5 new ppl to come and to go to this tourney then i had to turn them down because of this tourney aint happening ,

i have been trying to make an effort because i know i have been lazy to play ,

i even said i wasnt going to post **** and i havent .

i said i will practice melee again , im not all for brawl

actually someone close this thread i might just have to drop this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom