• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 4 20th November Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool Nah in reality though the video is really funny, overall it was neutral even though there was a few more things I would have said, it's still a good one for the UK history books and obviously im special enough to have a video made for me lol :bee:

Though it should be named 'Fuzzyness And Professor Pro Conversation' as when you try to find it on youtube a load of other crap videos come up.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Like I just told Charles, I think it should be a series. Chrisboi and VA next. Any convo with chrisbear would be an... interesting one. Lol, I doubt you could even get the program to recognise half of the words in his dictionary.

Brado

Smash Lord
What time are people going to be arriving at the venue/meeting up beforehand for this.

I'll be travelling to London on my own (cause Willz sux), so just in case I cant meet George beforehand, anyone else mind me meeting up with them?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Brad: you not staying at mine the night before?
If not, well I plan on getting the guys staying at mine at barkingside station by 1, so we should be at the venue by half 1 if we get some food on the way or something

Brado

Smash Lord
Nahh dude, cba with travelling considering I wont get home from college til 5 >.<

Ah alright, I'll probs end up meeting you there then, I've told George I'll keep in touch during the day anywayss

X1-12

Smash Champion
How come no-ones even mentioned set-ups yet

I'm bringing mine

Fandemz: You coming to this? if so we have 2 MMs to do

Degree

Smash Apprentice
I've got to play you at this

And you've got to tell me when you get back to Reading so we can play smash all the time.
Yeah, Mitsuki mentioned to me that you wanted to **** play me. On the note of when I'm back in Reading, it's looking like approximately the 20th December or so but I'm only around until the 8th of January or so, then my course starts back up again. I'll know actual dates nearer the time.

And on the note of setups, I'm going home Friday so I can definitely bring my setup this time unlike last time where I had to come straight from Oxford.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Good stuff degree
I want some games with you at this

Seriously guys, this is melee only, lets not ruin this and get ***** like last time because we were let down by the majority of the community. All of London should be bringing a setup

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alex I wil give you a MM. I'll see how much on the day tho as I may be poor.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think it's partially essential; we have a set-up list since we don't want what happened last time to happen again......

This is the list so far, please add your name onto it because we have atleast 20 Tv's and last time there was only 5 setups at the last monthly.

Setup List
Professor Pro
Alpha Dash
X1-12
Brado
Jolteon
Tamoo

This tournament is gonna look extremely similar to the last monthly unless this list extends.

j3ly

Smash Champion
Setup List
Professor Pro 1
Alpha Dash 1
X1-12 3,5
Brado 1
Jolteon 1,2
Tamoo 1
L-J 1
Degree 1
Jely 1
NDJ's 1,2,subwoofa
Can people be more specific? Thats anywhere between 12 and 16 setups. 12 is borderline 16 shud do it nicely, how many tvs do we have exactly? I am bringing one I think

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I can only bring one lol ;/, dunno if robby has 2 PAL copies or not, he might have one and beast has another.

L-J

Smash Ace
Brado: I'd offer Yeniths first as we're in the same crew but if Willz does come or Yeniths wants to team with someone else then sure :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Actually I think it's more important to figure out how many TV's Fuzzy has first since I forgot that I think Kone has ALOT of his TV's and don't know if he has given them back.
Then a proper list can be made to fit the amount of TV's.

And who knows someone called Juwad who goes to their uni and told him that i'm Second Best in the UK at smash lol?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
whoever told him that should stop going around spreading lies!
Well I would bet seperately bet £10 on when I face you at GT4 that I will win.

Anyonelse want to take me up on this bet?
loool Ohhh ok, didn't see that.
It's gay that Kone's had the TV's for so long though, means that we lose more then half of the potential setups we could have. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom