• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 4 20th November Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gm jack

Smash Lord
I am poor, and have no idea either how good may falcon is (I never use him) or if you have improved. I am also poor. I'd rather put faith in characters I practice with/use at all.

Do you not have enough faith to play a character I can use?

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
lol prof im not worth that kind of attention...

jack, hows about we pretend theres money at stake? hows that sound?....

j3ly

Smash Champion
ddiz, i think you are a way of from being able to compete with beast, GMjack is plausable if you play outstanding.

maybe x1-12??

GM i will MM ddiz with bowser, pichu or kirby (who i never ever play) if it makes you feel better. PUSSEH.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why dont you just do a £1 MM Falcon ditto and get everyone to watch and get it recorded for UK hype lol.

It will be fun times.

And also I agree with J3ly, Beast is wayyy too good for you at the moment Ddiz, no offence obviously :ohwell:

gm jack

Smash Lord
Because my falcon consists of Dthrow to Dthrow (lolsheik) and random knees/fsmashes.

On the note of beast, I'd like to play him again. Learnt a decent amount when I played him last time.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
i did manage to win ONE tournament match with beast.....unless he was sandbagging then, im confident i can keep up...tho im not keen on just handing over money to X1-12

also j3ly why do u mock me soo much ):

i just hope beast was that sheik player...otherwise im making a huge fool of myself

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Hmm im gonna ask Keith if its alright for me to go down to his from Friday > Monday, if it is and he will come to this i defo will as well, but venue + entry fee is looking expensive so idk whether i could afford it cuz it takes the piss travelling around London, thats gonna kill all my money, il have to see but if i can get money or free entry cough then il come down and **** some Melee lmao.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
did you take a game off me? probably I did play you in tourny, I'm great at playing tourny matches :/
u won the first 2 then i won 1 then bam i lost the tournament....dont u remember?!

ahh this will be so much fun:awesome:

this sig has got to go.....i can laser now.... ish...and my afro is gone ):

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
u won the first 2 then i won 1 then bam i lost the tournament....dont u remember?!

ahh this will be so much fun:awesome:

this sig has got to go.....i can laser now.... ish...and my afro is gone ):
loool Then that means he won 2-0.....

It's impossible for you to have a Bo5 until you atleast hit the Winners Semis which I pretty much know this match was either pools or early in the bracket, so that third match was obviously a friendly lol.

Did I hear falcon ditto? Prof or VA want a rematch falco ditto mm? XD
lol I definitely don't mind, how much you want to do it for and how often do you Scotland lot play each other out of curiousity, just want to know if you're playing regularly enough to improve :)

ShiftingShadows28

Smash Journeyman
My flat mate (fortunecookie) is my teams partner so we play like every otherday minimum XD. We are both at uni but well enthusiastic about improving all the time :D

Seikend goes to Dundee uni where as we live in Edinburgh so its hard for us to train him (as he is fairly new to the scene).

As for the mm, what about a best of 5? Idk what the relative value of that is in pounds sterling though.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Aaron: literally just putting a random number of vids on queue when I go out and go to sleep etc. If anyone wants me to prioritise something i will otherwise I'm just uploading vids in a random order. I'll make sure gfs are in the next batch to go up.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
My flat mate (fortunecookie) is my teams partner so we play like every otherday minimum XD. We are both at uni but well enthusiastic about improving all the time :D

Seikend goes to Dundee uni where as we live in Edinburgh so its hard for us to train him (as he is fairly new to the scene).

As for the mm, what about a best of 5? Idk what the relative value of that is in pounds sterling though.
That's really good then :)
I will definitely be trying to give you as much advice as I can (just as long as we play a little Bo3 set and you remind me lol) to make your time worth it and maybe help out quite alot.

Aaron: literally just putting a random number of vids on queue when I go out and go to sleep etc. If anyone wants me to prioritise something i will otherwise I'm just uploading vids in a random order. I'll make sure gfs are in the next batch to go up.
Tamao - Fair enough lol, well I look forward to seeing the GF's any idea when they might be up by or something?

Also I would like to see some of the low tier ones get uploaded lol, I wouldn't mind seeing the Low Tier GF's with me ****** Charles in that either, since he had a nice trip to wonderland in that set :)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
haha jokes, we should try make something prof, me you va deathgazer and maybe some others all try do 1/2 cool vids each

Remember that ridiculous thing I did at Spkz like 4 times in a row? lol

that PS link stuff was hard =(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Sounds good, I know some hard Sheik tech thing to do on BF which involves needle cancels...hard to explain but yeah I could actually try it around Dujuan's house since he has recording equipment now.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Bait me in to doing what exactly loool.
Raging like J3ly lol???

Deathgazer - lol I heard you didn't want to come VA's just because you ddint want to reveal your improvement or something like that :confused:

But from what I heard you're still the same from a few individuals who you played at that Expo thingy which was a few days before VA's smashfest lol, if you didn't want anyone to see your apparent improvement you shouldn't have played there lol.
I wasnt high at the expo. so i wasnt playing my best. it was pretty much autopilot at the expo

But yeh, i wana MM your fox like 50p or something, just to get some serious games in.

Accepting MM from everyone

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
Lol. Imagine if in the future we still played smash at least once a month. Would be jokes if people had jobs and **** and where like... You no what **** this **** im way better then you MM £200. That would be some serious hype.

Anyone feeling lucky? MM me

VA

Smash Hero
Just watched m2k wobbles....

m2k uses a total of 6 dairs the entire set and about a bajillion nairs. dunno why he'd do that if it was not the right thing to be doing at all.

I've definitely seen other fox players nairing the **** of ICs.

VA

Smash Hero
I don't know who it is :(

oh and smakis, as for not trying against my fox. I'm willing to MM you any amount in that match up.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Hmm im gonna ask Keith if its alright for me to go down to his from Friday > Monday, if it is and he will come to this i defo will as well, but venue + entry fee is looking expensive so idk whether i could afford it cuz it takes the piss travelling around London, thats gonna kill all my money, il have to see but if i can get money or free entry cough then il come down and **** some Melee lmao.
Travel from Keith's to the venue is dirt cheap man... get an Oyster lol.

/e ddiz want a mm ^^ i wont use sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom