• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Lmao after meeting you this post just seems so wrong.

Who knew such an innocent face could have such attitude.

:D
Im pretty convinced that the Willz that attends tourneys and the one that posts on here are actually different people, and I don't think I'm the only one. XD

EDIT: Oh Shi-Double post =0
Please forgive me!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yea Kira is one of the best players in the UK he mains Falco now and his Falco is even more formidable than his MK was.
Last time Willz ran the tourney, he actually told us all that they weren't going to run a tourney at the expo that year to make sure no one turned up to beat him so he could get the winnings LOL.
It was funny cos when we got there Kira 3 stocked Willz. It's a shame you missed the last one, Im sure we would have run into each other.
No he didn't, you and other people need to stop saying this because you're looking like huge idiots every time you say it. Weren't you just talking about "ignorant assumptions"?

No he didn't, you and other people need to stop saying this because you're looking like huge idiots every time you say it.
Could you please highlight or underline the specific part of aura's post which you was actually referring to?

auroreon

Smash Ace
No he didn't, you and other people need to stop saying this because you're looking like huge idiots every time you say it. Weren't you just talking about "ignorant assumptions"?
Whoa, chill out Top Cat. I'm just trolling Willz, ya'know like he does to everyone else.
Also, Im not assuming anything. =P

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
just because im cuz im nice to ppl in person dnt mean i cant stand up 4 myself when aura talks bs all the time. Lol even aura wudnt say this **** to my face cuz hes completely different irl as well. Anyway heading off soon :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Could you please highlight or underline the specific part of aura's post which you was actually referring to?
"Last time Willz ran the tourney, he actually told us all that they weren't going to run a tourney at the expo that year to make sure no one turned up to beat him so he could get the winnings LOL. "

Whoa, chill out Top Cat. I'm just trolling Willz, ya'know like he does to everyone else.
Also, Im not assuming anything. =P

I wouldn't really mind but everyone keeps giving him **** for it beforehand as well and it's not really fair at all.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
thx alex :) brawl singles was, 1st calzorz, 2nd falcomainer, 3rd kira, 4th king willzarth, 5th fuzzy and jmiller

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
thanks for a great tourney guys, it was really epic :D

shout outs

Willz- dude you are too good. your snake is def on par with the best of them. keep it up and spend more time on cfalcon, its **** lol.couldnt of placed in doubles without ya man :)

Calzorz- awsome as allways, thanks for the tips against snakes lol i will def practice the matchup much more after my exams, thanks for those beastly games :D next time we play ill take you down (even if i have to go marth D:

kira- lol your a funny guy.look forward to playing you again, i would have today in the tourney if jmiller didnt threaten me :/ , thanks for the wario match up exp aswell, i hope now you wont quit the smash scene, it wouldnt be the same without you :)

KillerJaws- samus ****, just too good. best samus ive played by far. too good man, keep it up, i only got lucky today, next time will def do more friendlys

P3- i STILL dont see the fox v zsamus match up 60-40 lol, if thats true the either i suck or your just too amazing lol, hope we play again

ixis- lol your bowser still gets me, keep beasting man XD

mako- im was so supprised to see you, and you still **** hard, i look forward to playing your g&w in the future

Retroking- beyond amazing.i need to play you, if i can play you ill have a better understanding of the match up. tooo pro

P4FOS-olimar is epic, what else can i say lol

thanks to everyone else who ive played this weekend, ill prob be out the brawl scence untill i finish my exams, so this was a great last tourney for awhile. look forward to playing you all again :) :) ;)

saturday night on the bus was too funny looooooooool poor kira

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Willz- dude you are too good. your snake is def on par with the best of them. keep it up and spend more time on cfalcon, its **** lol.couldnt of placed in doubles without ya man :)
Thanks man =] tbh I don't think my Snake is THAT good, it's pretty simple. Calzorz, Andy and Kira **** it sooo... xD

We made a **** doubles team. We need to team up in the future cuz we were too good!

I'll do shout-outs in a bit as well...

Is this the top 8 for GT2 guys?

1st Calzorz (Snake)
2nd Anakin (Marth/Link?)
3rd Kira (Falco/Diddy)
4th Willz (Snake, MK, Falco)
5th Jmiller (ROB/Luigi/Toon Link)
5th Fuzzyness (MK)
7th Cloudrain (Fox) (or was it Killerjawz?)
7th Siri (Peach)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Thanks man =] tbh I don't think my Snake is THAT good, it's pretty simple. Calzorz, Andy and Kira **** it sooo... xD

We made a **** doubles team. We need to team up in the future cuz we were too good!

1st Calzorz (Snake)
2nd Anakin (Marth/Link?)
3rd Kira (Falco/Diddy)
5th Fuzzyness (MK)
7th Siri (Peach)
Jmiller went Kirby too, I should know. >:(

Also yay the people I lost to are all on that list.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord

1st Calzorz (Snake)
2nd Anakin (Marth/Link?)
3rd Kira (Falco/Diddy)
5th Fuzzyness (MK)
7th Siri (Peach)
i think killerjaws was joint 9th?

gm jack

Smash Lord
I herd VA and swizzy beat Prof and Charles in melee doubles

3-0 WF's, 3-1 GF's

but that's all i know
Yeah, they won it.

Shout outs,

Lawrence - **** good Sheik. Know a few things I need to learn to do from our friendlies as the end.
Fortune cookie - You've got a really nice Fox, so you could definitely be contending for the high places
Kira - same as Lawrence really. Learned a lot from the Sheik dittos.
Dacacia (I think) - again, enjoyed the friendlies, your Pichu was ****. Marth wasn't too bad either.
Almas - for being the other half in the awesome, if short lived team "I'm indifferent"

Probably a few others, but basicly, anyone I played against or with.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
good tournament shoutouts coming soon......

also whoever has the tio file please can you send it to me somehow or put it up for download before the players of allisbrawl start shouting at me :p haha (email - y2jj1@hotmail.com if u wanna send it that way)

Aiko

Smash Champion
JJ. I have the melee Tio file. Is that what you're after? its on 2 separate files though, 1 for pools + doubles (day 1) and 1 for melee singles brackets (day 2).

Its also incomplete because I had to go early. Ive already sent it to charles though, so if you want the final singles placings, he will have them

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Anakin has the Brawl file on his laptop I believe, so get in contact with him once he returns from London. =]

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
First off

Best Doc In Uk!!!
lolwut? k XP

and now...

^_^ Yay, tourney was great fun! This time I wasn't with my friend and as I am a pretty shy guy irl I just felt a little...lonely :p But idc, it was still pretty epic! Even if I did SUCK *** in pools (Didn't win a match...) >_> But I blame never playing real people just bots (JOHNS) But I do believe I have improved by the end of this and did actually manage to win some matches even if they were only friendlies.

Shout out thingys

Tamoose... - Yeah...well...I will learn to not get caught into your rests...one day. XD Still, It wasnt as bad as the first match I had against you with my Falco...That Scarred me for life D: But still it was a good learning experience.

Tuna - I actually thought I was gunna get 4 stocked by you. XD But I done better than I thought. But thinking I'm gunna get whooped, isn't gunna help (like you said) I should really think positive. I lost, but I still enjoyed it anywho.

(Fox dood) - D: Sorry, Forgot your name...and wow, I don't even remember our match that much. Hmm...lol, oh wells, all I know is I sadly didn't win. (Well whats new there) Sorry I didn't remember your name or the match, so can't really say much :/

Other dood I dont remember - Tbh, you were the only one I thought I had a chance against, but, I actually found you the hardest. I think it was the grabs X: I kept getting grabbed. That pretty much it XP

Willz - First off, I just wanna say sorry if I seemed a bit...away with the birds when we met. My parents just called saying they were waiting for me, so I was in a bit of a hurry. I wish I could have VSed you earlier, coz at this point I knew I wasnt gunna get through pools and my parents rushing me didn't help. But I'm sure you still would have kicked my *** either ways :p

JJLinyard - Teehee, I know you love to play Sheiks :p I had some good games vs you. I love your Fox. I was amazed that I actually was able to win some matches against you :O and lucky this time Poke Stadium didn't push me through the floor X) Well personally I enjoyed our matches, ggs.

Last Dragon - That was your name right? Tag name "Asia"? XD You pretty much beat me with most characters...But I managed to be able to beat your G&W :) You know you love the D-Smash!! I think from those matches forwards I learnt just how good D-Smash is for screwing with recoveries. Thanks for that :D

GAH I Swear I know your name - But I can't think of it. Guy I done Sheik dittos with. Those matches were tight! Tbh those were probably one of the funnest matches I had all tourney.

**** I'm bad with names - Well, dood I played Brawl with. We had alot of matches. Your Lucario was pretty dang good! And you don't even own the game. You convinced me to join the Brawl tourney next time :p With my new Brawl Main Wario! Ggs.

I do believe that is it. There were other people who I played but those above were the ones that I had more that one odd match with. But still, everyone who I did play ggs and thanks for the matches ^_^ Also thanks Fuzzy and co for hosting this. I hppe to be going to the next tourney, but it all comes down to money (But with aload of stuff coming up and SSFIV coming out I don't know if I will be able to come)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'll do shout-outs, this is gonna be loooong so I'll split it into sections xD;

Brawl Pool;
Marni - Josh you're improving too quickly stop being TOO GOOD

Rake - Rake combos son

Joeman - I was really surprised by how good your Diddy was, caught me off guard I must say!

Cloudrain - YEEE CRZ. Best doubles team in UK!!! (after andy n cal) nice playing n meeting you man. You got me bad in brawl pools, but I think the friendlies we had earlier were sick as well. Best Fox in UK!

Melee Pool;
Tamoo - WHERE U AT TAMOO WHERE U AT. Lol good games I have too much Jiggs experience off of Brado so yayuhzzz

Tuna - Your Falcon is seriously ****. I wish I was that good >_> you vs Prof was the best set of the whole tourney imo. Hope to see you sometime soon!

L-J - gay fawks

Nessy - it's cool man. I think we were all a bit tired xD I look forward to playing you again when you're more lively then!!!

Brawl Bracket:
Kmac - SD2K

Jmiller - You're really good with so many characters, but try and find one character and stick to them as once you have done that you will be getting top 5 all the time imo. Congrats on 5th place and taking me to last game as well!

Fuzzyness - Awesome tourney dude. I got really nervous facing you and kept spamming smashes lol but I still won so raaaaping. Doubles in project M was fun =]

Calzorz - screw you Cal stop being so good and let someone else have a chance =[

Kira - dis guy is a nobody he got some scrubby falco and spams lasers n he beats good players thats BS. nah serious man good games. Imma practice my mk for your Falco next time yayuhzzz

Others;

Prof - lol this guy sucks. 3rd? looool so bad but u beat me in our MM. tbh i was sandbagging i was gonna ask u for a £10 mm later cuz i would have won but i was cba so yeah lol

Lawrencelot - was cool playing a european =] very nice Sheik and i'll have to come Holland sometime

Warning - i played you in those c.falcon dittos after the Melee singles had finished. was rly impressed with ur falcon tis very nice =]

Fortunecookie - dude your fox was awesome =] sucks we only played like 2 games, hopefully next time we meet we'll play more!

Shiftingshadows - nice to finally meet u dude! sucks we never got to play tho.... maybe next time

Yeniths - sorry about dubs bbz i know you dont wanna team with me next time n thats kay. just represent LC well OKAY

Aiko - aiko toogood. never got to play you maybe next time =D

jo3 - omg joe is rly good as well but i never got to play him either so failure

amcd - omg amcd is rly good as well but i never got to play him either so faaaaailureeee

Killerjawz - YOU MUST PLANK NEXT TIME AND DEFEAT FUZZYNESS YOU CAN DO IIIIIT

Mako - Was cool meeting you Mako, didn't really get to speak to you though =[ me and CRZ are too good for you and Edwin though

Edwin - good games in melee (lolraped) and brawl dubs. whyd u let that scrub prof pro take ur place in melee singles thats GAY

Siri - fun friendlies this morning dude. your Peach is the best I've ever played. and your eye is ****ing awesome!

Anakin - scrub wouldn't dare play me on brawl *****

Brado - losing to kmac in pools tut-tut car journey back was lulz

Calzum - whos dis scrub wit ma controller wtfff

Almas - Project M is freakin sick. Is it gonna be released on PAL?!!??!

Hoe4u - nice games i see your Pikachu is pretty good keep training it and enter singles next time!

Ixis - Bowser **** unfortunately I didn't get to play you and I haven't since October wtf this is BS and enter singles as well!

BloodBowler - BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!! best peach in LC when do you get back to LC son?

Pafos - Saw your Olimar today and was fairly impressed. I presume this was your first tourney? If so well done =]

Tails Chao Jolteon - lol TCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

theres probably more people but i've forgot about them for now, and it's my bday now so yayz 16 ifejwetqeiokfol;

i think killerjaws was joint 9th?
Yeah, me and p3 got joint 9th.

Now, shoutout time:

JMiller - I finally got a chance to play my 7th place partner xD. Your such a cool guy to talk to, and your Ness/Weegee are just to **** beast, good stuff man, good stuff.

Fuzzyness - 265%!!!! WHY WONT YOU DIE!!! Ah well, I beat your MK (80-20!!! xD!!!) so im not to disapointed, and to go from getting three stocked to last stock THAT percentage, im proud of myself. Stick with rob man D:. Good stuff though.

P3 - The Samus rep. Its there. Your to kind man, I'll pay you back for those pizzas xD. Pro Zero suit, epic matches we had. Good stuff.

Pafos - BROKEN OLIMAR IS BROKEN. You did EXTREMELY well for your first tournament. Good stuff.

Rake - Good stuff man, your still raking people as usual I see.

Kira! - Shame we didn't place more, but Marth v Samus.... the only marth I've EVER won to...
If you wernt sandbagging hard cause you didn't want me to leave, you would have three stocked <3

Slurpie - LOVE YOU. Seriously. Love you. Your D3 is beast. Your sure to get best D3 in a while if you keep up at it <3. Good stuff in doubles aswell man, YOU HAD US IN YOUR GRASP. literally. lol. Ah well, it was good to FINALLY play you man, good stuff.

G.P - Seriously amazing Ike. Your a really cool dude and im glad we got to play <3.

Siri -Oh god our Samus v Peach was just beautiful. We combo'd the **** out of eachother. Those were some really fun games, im glad I asked for some friendlies, your even more epic then I thought xD.

Ixis - Love you.

Hoe4U - We should have played. Seriously. Doubles is not good enough. Your Pikachu is to **** sexy man D:.

Warning. Good **** in doubles man. WTF IS WITH THAT PEACH. WHAT WAS THAT ABUSE?

Calzorz - Hugs. We are needing more of them. Good **** in singles, we'll do Samus v Falcon soon man <3.

Anakin Trio3 - YOU WENT MK IN DOUBLES MANG D:.WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? Good job ****** Kira though.

K.Mac - Good stuff in doubles man. KMAC SD!!!!!

Jolteon - Good stuff in melee menz. I SAW YOU PLAYING BRAWL+ THOUGH D:. DONT PLAY IT D:....... <3

Willz - Good stuff in brawl doubles and singles, its a shame we never got to play, some other time then :3.

If I missed anyone I do apologise. AWESOME fest. TO awesome.

Oh I'd also like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everybody who cheered me on. That was really nice of you guys, your all really cool ^^. <3333333
You've cheered me on in the past, but this was just pro, so much hype xD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
To anyone I played melee in, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PS1 CONTROLLER MINDGAME!!!

MTR shoutouts ;)

All LC guys - great stuff guys, too pro weekend, seriously made it awsome (Y)

Braydo - good shizz in your brawl pools

calzum - flipping calzum comboing me wtf!!!!!! i need to get used to playing crap marths again =P AND HOW DID YOU FORGET MY WIIIIIIIII!!!!

Willz - too many 'does your mom not trust me' jokes. seriously man, as if she doesnt trust a youth leader who has been driving youth to venues n stuff before.

Marni - Seriously man we are too pro at melee dubz. How did we nearly beat OoC? :O My ganon pawnches were too pro. How many people were saying "why does he keep punching the air?". Pokefloats is such a **** cp. Pen Island ftw!

Yen - Loving our teaming up. We were unfortunate to get pretty **** opponents. Calz n duo2 2nd :/ then siri and jmiller later. That one game was serious business. Beat a snake and lucario, the lucario player told the snake guy to go his main and he switched to ganon!!!! too pro mindgames!

Jolteon - Thanks for housing man, matresses were so good, but seriously how far away do you live? :O with the traffic on the night i could have frove home in that time lol :p Your cats noises were hilarious.

Ixis - Thanks for the MM man, guess its obv ive improved, my lucario was never able to take a game before. Broken cg ftw ;) Your bowser is too good, always fun to play. You ***** my Tlink though :(

Kmac - Dude your metas gotten better since andys last fest, giving me even more trouble now :/ I need to work on that matchup. good job gettin out of pools

Calzorz - ****** as ever, close mm between us though.....lol...how much did you end up winning anyway?

Anna Kin/trio3 - 2 stocked son! Tlink is too pro on yoshis island. good job on 2nd, em dishing out **** as ever. need some more WM players :/

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Good Tournament People, met some really cool people this event. And yes I have the Tio file i'll send it when i get home.

Also, I went Marth and some MK in doubles.
I went all Marth in singles Brackets.
And I went Link and some Marth in Pools.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
GT2 was **** :D Good matches to everyone I played (tried to get around to everyone but Yeniths the teddy bear man managed to elude me somehow >:( )

Wish I had an opportunity to play Chrisboi and Frostbyte in singles though :p Without their participation, and with Prof arriving for singles like 3 hours late, my placing doesn't feel satisfying xD

Few shoutouts (more to come):

Fuzzy: **** you, never gave me the ditto :( Your falcon is ******** and ***** everything :D Thanks for hosting GT2, must've been a huge pain in the ***

Prof: Our tourney set was the most fun I had this entire tourney xD Yoshi's ending was ****ing hilarious, and the other matches were **** good too. Your fox is really confusing and ***** :D

VA: Maaaaan I hate HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE PEAAAAAAAAAAAACH sooooooooooooooo much x______x Good tourney matches, and sooo sorry about that incredibly gay camping doc first match xD Wish I had more friendlies in with you, but hopefully I'll see you at Apex :D (Also nice job taking Prof out :D)

Alan/AmcD (AKA *******): What the **** should I say to you. Stop GRABBING ME JESUS. **** Peach :(

Joe: ALLOM'NAME'SJAYOHFREEONDAFOORRUMMS!!!!

Edwin: Sliding back air of great justice :D Good **** in teams, was fuuun :D VEGA VEGA VEGA VEGA VEGA DOC DOC DOC DOC DOC

Aiko: Maaaan thanks for cohosting GT2, must've been really stressful ahah. I didn't get to play you much this time around x__x Next time :D

Lawrencelot: The other foreigner :D I hate shiek :( Her dash dance is so screwed up :D Good ****, hope to play you again :D

Blinky: SLIDING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR. You get better everyime I see you, keep playing :D

Deathgazer: Daaaamn the ShizWiz of the UK :D You're gonna become one of the greats soon enough :D

J3ly: How often do I get to play mario dittos lol? You have a nice mario man :D Keep at it, and never stop f-smashing :DDDDDDD

Warning: Niiiice falcon :D Nice Dittos, and nice falcon teams :D My moonwalks are so bad :( Hope to play you again at some point :D

auroreon

Smash Ace
Also, I went Marth and some MK in doubles.
I went all Marth in singles Brackets.
And I went Link and some Marth in Pools.
I must be reading this wrong, cos it doesn't seem to say "I went Link all tournament".
I am disappoint Trio3... disappoint.

Brado

Smash Lord
All LC guys - great stuff guys, too pro weekend, seriously made it awsome (Y)

Braydo - good shizz in your brawl pools
Was a good weekend Rake, thanks for driving us, though I was constantly terrified of your ****ing awful driving, my mom was disappointed in me. :(
And you do bring the banter, even if half of it is Your Mom jokes.

I really enjoyed the tourney, played and met most people in the UK scene now which is cool, but I'm pretty annoyed with my performance >_>

I'll probs do some shoutouts later, but thanks to Fuzzy and Aiko for running the tourney, all went pretty smoothly and the pools were made much better than the last London event.

VA

Smash Hero
I was 2-1 up 3 stocks to 1 on charles, basically had it in the bag and lost focus. I also lost focus massively with a 2 stock lead in game 2 of that set. My mental game needs work, I barely beat prof, it was ridiculously close in the last game.

Almas

Smash Lord
Well, thanks fuzzy for running the tournie and everyone else who was involved. It was a good bit of fun - and it was nice to see pretty much everyone who has been part of my Smash career thusfar. I'm far too lazy for shoutouts, but thanks to everyone who gave Project M a try. It's clear it's still got some way to go - but I hope I've shown you all it has a lot of potential =).

One guy asked me if he could have a copy of P:M - I had a talk with the people in charge of development and it should be fine if you want to contact me on msn (zachsmith at hotmail dot com). It's still in a closed beta state, so distribution isn't as simple as it should be. The invitation extends to you as well, Fuzzy, although it currently requires NTSC Brawl and I don't know if you have that.

Anyway, I hope to see y'all again soon. It was fun!

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
1st Calzorz (Snake)
2nd Anakin (Marth/Link?)
3rd Kira (Falco/Diddy)
5th Fuzzyness (MK)
7th Siri (Peach)

Rofl? Alot of fail guys this how i know half of u guys are actually **** at the game GG

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

J03: Good times on seeing you man, was nice to catch up. Does me proud to see you taking the competition. Congrats on the placings.

Alan: See J03.

Aiko: Still a genius after all this time. Many thanks for making the pools and brackets smooth and congratulations on your finish.

Fuzzy: I owe you a beer or something. Good stuff in the pool. Also on finding somewhere to play this tournament out and getting all those televisions. Congrats on the win and 2nd place.

VA: Far too good, loved the 0-death made of dash attacks. Pity I didn't get to play you. Either way, congrats on the placings. Good to see Fuzz and Prof not win doubles for a change.

Swizzy: Best Euro-Ganon tbh. Pretty much done.

B.Bill: Too good, too close, I'm coming for you.

Beast: Where is the Luigi? I liked that Luigi. Still, sweet Sheik all the same, good stuff.

Cheez: Raw deal dude, raw deal. I can only apologise for how the pool turned out but still, you did well.

Brado: Nicely done in teams, I enjoyed it. Bad times on the occasional choke but don't worry about it, everyone does it at some point.

Clockmire: Many thanks for housing me, you were a most generous host. Harsh times on the tournament outcome itself. I felt sure you'd make the bracket. Still, many thanks for the housing and the help around London, much appreciated.

Willz, Yeniths, Calzum and all the EM's that turned out: Good stuff on making it and representing, look forward to smashing with you all again in the future.

j3ly

Smash Champion
i quit these **** boards but i should post for the final tournament.

tbh i was rooting for fuzz and pro when VA played them both but i still cheered when VA brought the **** in some stocks. he played really well i enjoyed watching. fail for getting nothing recorded tho =/

i have one or 2 shoutouts i want to make

TUNA - Regardless of character you are a better player and out class me in almost all areas of the game; fuzzyness is the same but that still doesn't mean i dont think ill be able to **** you soon enough! You neutralised all of my own fsmashes and spammed them urself :( i feel sorry for those i play in tournament, that shiz is raaaape!! anyway I haven't enjoyed playing anybody as much as i did against you in a long time, plus now i realise how to get around ur LAWLESS fsmash spam so when are you next down? i would like to play you very much

lawrencealot - you are one LUCKY son of a gun, you were about to loose when i SD below 20% TWO TIMES from the SAME WAVEDASH SHIZ. some campy boring shiek, fair play to you for winning... but i was the superior player that shiz sucked :( however i know what i need to work on because the SAME shiz happend against warning last tournament. I need to find another way to get back onto the ledge..

DEATHGAZUH - you're lucky too, i was looking forward to gimping the shiz outta you and punishing you for your spotdodges infront of a crowd! fair play though u got to **** that lucky european, TESCO thats jus how we do. its sweet u dont SD anymore, makes such a difference. We had the best pre-tournament smashfest with King and PMS, never forget TESCO comming to a cube near you :D

Kira - didnt play again.. i kept thinking ahh awesome kira is on the cube next to me ill go and get next game, but got distracted every time and didnt get around to it :/ destroy ya next time pal!

Everybody i got in tournament apart from Edwin and VA - umm, actually i got a super easy bracket :O yeah, everybody was easy apart from lawrencealot who wasnt much of a challenge (considering campy shiek is marios worst matchup.. incorrect), and edwin + VA. I should have gone onto play aiko, which i believe could have gone either way DAMMIT CRAP i am disappointed in myself this tournament. i had the path to greatness laid infront of me, with only one measly jiggs player inbetween myself and semis. i wont get better luck next time.. so ill have to improve alot again instead!

TC - stick with marth, go shiek against falcon, that is my advise. our games were not serious but ur marth is by far the most rapiest. I am not into that scene by any means, but adrian is and he said your hair looked REALLY good this tourney so keep it that way.

Bishkin - keep at it, you are getting better - your performance against lust shows this

the LUST - unlucky, that was amoung my top 5 most **** 10 mins of all time, and definatly my no.1/2 biggest **** of a falcon player. ur really good but that was not displayed against mario. ur problem was consistently approaching with the knee, and marios uair beats the knee. once it was landed, uair -> utilt, uair, dsmash and fsmash, so getting hit by the uair is **** against falcon.

edwin - flat out ****, dont know what to say. i understand ur playstyle well at this point, but i still have no idea how to get around it. When i find out, i will be a hero to all marios. you are the key to me becoming the best

prof - BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAA

aiko - mixed feelings, one moment you were safe, the other moments you were being a bit of a ****. or a large bit of a ****. then again u had shiz to do, a tournament to help run, and a tournament that went pretty well all things considered so the cockness must have had purpose behind it. i was expecting some epic amazing falcon player.. just another run-of-the-mill jiggs i was disappointed to find out. you're good though, better than me but i'd give that a month? maybe 2 tops untill that run-of-the-mill jiggs is just another mindgame'd-usmash'd-oos'd-jiggs. oh yeah, and a TECHSKILLED TO DEATH BY DEATHGAZER JIGGS. yeuh TESCO.

jo3 - i came, i saw, we played - enough said! :D

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
shout out to Ixis, Prof, Aiko and EVERYONE ELSE who didn't recognise me when they first saw me

shout out to my boy Edwin for playing doubles with me even though he didn't proper feel like entering brawl that day

my biggest shout out goes to Kira for practising with me for hourssss to help me get back into smash

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Great tournament! I'm glad I met my goal of getting top10, though I could have done better or worse really. The style of the UK melee players is so weird (except fuzzy, he just *****). That's what you get when you live on an island I guess :p. Was nice to meet you all, hope to see some of you in a tournament again (no i won't go to berlin sorry). Maybe ZEST5 anyone? Or ESA4.

Charles - thanks a lot for the tourney and housing and everything. I really like how you play smash, I need to get the same mindset as you got
VA - congratz with second place, I still didn't get to play your peach but I know it'd **** me
Joe - was nice seeing you again, we didn't play a lot unfortunately. Good **** at getting... whatever your placement was XD
Tuna - I didn't even know an american was coming lol, it was a nice surprise and helped me survive from hearing British all the time :p. Congratz at beating prof, that set was too good
Prof Pro - Nice to meet you, your fox is really awesome. You need to play with zgetto and remen sometime, although I don't think you'd stand a chance as of yet... play against better people!
Retroking - your marth is hilarious man, that's all i can say. I did pretty well against you in friendlies I think, sheik is hard for marth
FortuneCookie - nice fox, you made me realize how I have to play against fox. I don't know what I did, but it worked :p
gm jack - thanks for the compliments man. Go watch some vids of good sheik players, use more wavelands and wavedashes and needles, and don't forget to upB the right way, and you'll be fine
dacacia - jiggs on mute city, how is that a fair counterpick:confused: I still won though :)
Swizzy - cool ganon. I hate chaingrabs
Jel - man your mario is tough. You play really smart. I thought sheik >>>> mario but I just got lucky with the suicides lol. There should be more players like you.
Deathgazer - you're soooo technical, it's insane. Too bad I lost against you, congratz with that
Amcd - such a weird peach, I don't know what to do against it. The way you use grabs is so funny:laugh:
Beast - our double sheik team owned hard, your zelda edgeguard was one of the funniest things I've seen :p. It was really a pleasure to team with you
That marth that uses sideB all the time - why are british marth players so hilarious, i really like your style, watching you play against retroking made my day
Special shoutout to Charles's brother, and anyone else I didn't mention (there are just too many)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom