• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
It's good to hear that you're not letting that getting in the way of what you want to do man, keep it up :)

Also, mk needs no spacing :p, just do stuff, win
lol. MK needs spacing. if he didn't, why do I keep getting grabbed out of Fair by snake players? :psycho:

either that, or I'm just anti-spacing him rather than just letting HIM space. or I just plank too much. rofl.

I must post moar in this thread.

I also want Fuzzy to tell me if he will set up one of the big TVs for brawl.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i got a feeling izaw will post and say he is coming GET HYPED BEST LINK IN THE WORLD

Edit : darn he is quick at posting xD

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I can beat you Link. I 2stocked it at Brados and you didn't £5 mm me when I asked for it. Pussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssy.

Also Rake we still doing my yoshi vs w/e character £2 mm still???? Cuz I wanna take some money off of ya!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I can beat you Link. I 2stocked it at Brados and you didn't £5 mm me when I asked for it. Pussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssy.

Also Rake we still doing my yoshi vs w/e character £2 mm still???? Cuz I wanna take some money off of ya!
yea im up for that, but as i told brad, £1 only son, i only do quid mms

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Willz you are a fool. you said you'd **** me at London but who did the ******? Oh yeah it was me. This is why all I read from you is ****e and I know you're talking ****e :laugh:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Ben I troll a lot and like all my posts are sarcastic lol. I suck at Melee and I'm decent at Brawl so I can bring the trash talk to that game son!

I don't recall saying I'd **** you anyway. The only good player I can beat is Yeniths andsome of the Londoners I spoke to were like 'he's decent at best'.

J0sh

Smash Rookie
Willz you are a fool. you said you'd **** me at London but who did the ******? Oh yeah it was me. This is why all I read from you is ****e and I know you're talking ****e
dont take willz so srs. hes big on da sarcy yakno...

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
btw i was sandbagging in my poosl after I choked vs crabman and Beast. I could of easily beaten your Doc as it's uber ****. Calzum is better than you when he's playing at his best obv.

STFU josh im always serious I challenge you to find one post of mine where everything I said was all sarcasm!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I like how Fuzzy completely ignores the other posts the past pages back which are completely insignificant as well. Great mod you are!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I like how Fuzzy completely ignores the other posts the past pages back which are completely insignificant as well. Great mod you are!
I was about to say how fuzzy completely ignored the pages of tamoo/profs pointless discussion myself and instead comments on the 2!!!!! posts i made on this page

I respectfully await an apology =)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
you know I have a life guys -_- and if someone is doing something they shouldn't do and you realise it people should be telling me. It's just as bad when you guys let things slip

The_Rake

Smash Lord
you know I have a life guys -_- and if someone is doing something they shouldn't do and you realise it people should be telling me. It's just as bad when you guys let things slip
It's prof talking...everyone knows that's something he shouldn't do xD

And that was one dreadful apology man...

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
On an unrelated note...

Was just wondering whether or not anyone has any fest planned for before the national; would be awesome to meet a bunch of you before the national and test the UK smashing waters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom