• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

J03

Smash Master
wait, what? your in the UK? when? where abouts?

too many questions

also do you have vids of you playing smash? and yolu better play melee lol

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Ahah, I've been in Scotland for about a month now. Studying over here for a semester. I don't have any recent vids of my playing, and yes, melee :D

J03

Smash Master
wel thats a relief, of course im gutted to find out you play pichu, G&W, ness, bowser, DK and luigi.

glad to see youve got a decent falcon, presuming its you playing obv xD.

but aye, are you a pichu main and is pichu your best char?

coz i dont wanna have to practise that matchup on the off chance we play in tourney >_>

EDIT: screw the boards, msn much?

crazyjokerthesecond@hotmail.com

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I play everyone besides Yoshi, and I don't really have a main -- who I'll play in tourney depends really on how I'm feeling on the day. Those vids are a little old, but unfortunately I don't have a recording setup of my own to record anything with z_z. I'll get at you on MSN

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It's prof talking...everyone knows that's something he shouldn't do xD

And that was one dreadful apology man...
Don't say my name unless you have something positive to say about me.

Anyway this event is going pretty good from what i've seen and I haven't been on the boards much these past few days cos i've been busy.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Don't say my name unless you have something positive to say about me.

Anyway this event is going pretty good from what i've seen and I haven't been on the boards much these past few days cos i've been busy.
I just got the impression that whenever you go onto a thread you immediately hit F3 and type 'prof' just to see if people are talking about you =P

@Yen....if he ever reads this
On the friday before we head down can you either get to mine or leicester (whichever's easiest) as Brad has said he could house us to make travelling a lot easier. It kinda ruins things if i have to pick you up from worcester =P

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just got the impression that whenever you go onto a thread you immediately hit F3 and type 'prof' just to see if people are talking about you =P
I said I hadn't been posting for a few days so I just read back to see what was being said and then I randomly saw my name being brought up.

I didn't search for it and I didn't even know about that F3 thing until you just said it and I clicked it now.

So yeah, don't mention my name (esp when I haven't said anything) unless it's positive.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof is a really good troll!
I wasn't trolling lol.

Anyway The_Rake I didn't mean to offend you with the way my post might of sounded, I just dislike my name being used negative when i've said nothing, I don't mind in when I am saying something though lol :D

do you have to get confirmed for melee?
No, you could just turn up on the day. But it just make organizing easier when we have an idea but it's not that important lol.

How many ppl can enter, maximum
There's no limit how much people can enter, which means you can bring your friends and stuff if you want.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Alright then just turn up on the day dude. Will be good meeting new players such as yourself! =D

Tamoo

Smash Master
4 stock marth dittos lol :) unlucky slurpie, but good to hear you've been practicing

Addict: You plan on using meta at all? If not, I wouldn't worry about it cos hardly anyone in the UK does and those that do don't do that

J03

Smash Master
can people please use the location option to show there location so i dont have to do this to EVERY new smasher.

Shlurpie: where do you live.

@_@

Joe Man 77

Smash Cadet
erm My m8 uses mk and he's coming with me to this tourny. When I play him on final destination or battlefield he sometimes fly's under the stage and round to the other side, is this allowed in a tourny, or is there a limit to it? coz it could be considered stalling.?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well if he does it without any intention of engaging in fighting his opponent, then yeah that's considered stalling.

The Filth

Smash Lord
erm My m8 uses mk and he's coming with me to this tourny. When I play him on final destination or battlefield he sometimes fly's under the stage and round to the other side, is this allowed in a tourny, or is there a limit to it? coz it could be considered stalling.?
No one in the community right now goes to these lengths, and if they did they would definately be disqualified.

Plus if he did it to win a set he would be a laughingstock too :D

The Filth

Smash Lord
Dubble poast

be prepaired for a Jiggs MM dudee
I can't wait! You bring the video recorder, I'll bring the popcorn! We got to make sure everyone sees this match.

I mean, life was looking flat and uninteresting, but now there's going to be a JIGGZ DITTO?!

HOT ****!

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Pinni_@hotmail.co.ukHit that shiz up dude,
if you look under some peoples post count, theres a little MSN man icon click on it a window will open with there email address in

@Dooan- nahh theres also Rondoudou dude
WAFFLE MATCH NOW

Dooan is also correct Jiggz dittos are boring as phuck i cant see how people like them

Tamoo

Smash Master
shlurpie: Add me man, i can tell you what i know bout jiggs and things like that so could be useful to you. Also, you play oli in brawl? Whats up with the number of brawl olis/melee jiggs lol? I play oli too man, we could, god forbid, talk about brawl too lol

tamaocameron@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom