• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at FullMetal's (Next: June 3rd or 4th!!!)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
These aren't bi-weeklys, I just host them whenever I am able to, and tournaments are held during them when there is enough attendance/interest.
But I'd love for you to get the Panhandle Manhandlers up here!
Thats cool, but your tournet is the week before FAST i believe. The next one you have after this one we should be able to come.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Since there is overnight housing I might take a bus to this, I just need to see if I can get off work on Saturday.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
there gona b anymore brawl GPC torunys? last gpc brawl was fun :D exept for the unfinished grand singles finals :( wanted to see mike g and EC brawl it out :p

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I can host GPC brawl tourneys... I just wouldn't bother with them unless we're going to get a turnout of over 20 people.

Like I said, if there's enough interest/attendance at this upcoming smashfest, we'll do tourneys for the games people are interested in.

Melee singles/doubles
Brawl singles/doubles

It all depends on if enough people show up.

Also, EC hasn't even been on the boards in forever, and I think Mike G doesn't take brawl seriously anymore.
(Much love Mike! <3)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Hey GA, *removed the link from the quote*
y'awl got a month, and so do we, just throwing it up in the air for you guys.
Edit: sorry for double post

Why are you advertising in my thread?
There's also a GA tourney on this date- Savannah actually does a tournament?
few enough people are going to that one, because its in savannah.
I doubt people will travel farther for a NC tournament... =/

nice1

Smash Lord
alpha i wanna com plz...... H/O Wtf the **** "Gaylee", hmm do i wanna get owned by FM in Gaylee, How bout some "Brakin Ma Balls"

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
shawty your hairline be breaking my balls. you better stop getting owned by your barber

SSBeast

Smash Rookie
Hey fullmetal, do u mind if i come to your next smashfest? I'm that kid that was the first one there at your last smashfest.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I can host GPC brawl tourneys... I just wouldn't bother with them unless we're going to get a turnout of over 20 people.

Like I said, if there's enough interest/attendance at this upcoming smashfest, we'll do tourneys for the games people are interested in.

Melee singles/doubles
Brawl singles/doubles

It all depends on if enough people show up.

Also, EC hasn't even been on the boards in forever, and I think Mike G doesn't take brawl seriously anymore.
(Much love Mike! <3)

I sometimes talk to EC at night and he sais that he is looking for some brawl tournys he couldnt make it to the last waba tho :(. i might show up to the melee one just to watch or somethn cuz i dont have much melee experience at all =/ i can barely wavedash lol

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I sometimes talk to EC at night and he sais that he is looking for some brawl tournys he couldnt make it to the last waba tho :(. i might show up to the melee one just to watch or somethn cuz i dont have much melee experience at all =/ i can barely wavedash lol

The only way to Get Melee EXP is to level up at some tourneys XD
*plays FF victory fanfare*

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, can I come? It's Justin. I haven't seen you guys in far too long. Desu, I'll be sure to play Bawrl with you if I show. And I have a car, so easy transportation makes life easy. Yay.

Top Bottom