• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at FullMetal's (Next: June 3rd or 4th!!!)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Results:

Doubles-

1st- The Ambiguously Gay Duo (Carter+112) - 56$
2nd- The Only Black People Here (Dogy+Laijin) - 24$
3rd- TechTong (Tong+Elliot)
4th- GPC GPC??? (FullMetal+Soft)

Singles-

1st- Carter/Chaddd 54$/apiece
3rd- 112- 12$
4th- Tong
5th- Cornell
5th- Soft
7th- FullMetal
7th- Marty
9th- Bigman
9th- Elliot
9th- Laijin
9th- Soma

Had a good time, thanks to everyone who came! ^_^

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
**** the one tournament i miss, shiri goes to!?

dammit, my parents came home today from being in korea.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I-85 traffic ****ed me up, LOL. I left early from work, too, hahaha.

We missed each other, Sleepy~ :_:

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol, i wasn't there in time for doubles, and i had Eugenio and Cornel with me, so Dogy and Laijin were the only black people there. also, i wish we had done that crew battle so i could destroy Sheik. for those who have not played against my Roy with sheik, ask anyone in GA who has. I'm a beast at the matchup.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
lol, i wasn't there in time for doubles, and i had Eugenio and Cornel with me, so Dogy and Laijin were the only black people there. also, i wish we had done that crew battle so i could destroy Sheik. for those who have not played against my Roy with sheik, ask anyone in GA who has. I'm a beast at the matchup.
and... and alabama, too!!! ask anyone from alabama!!! right, marty? alabama?

...guys?? remember us? ...aaaaaaaaww.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
TRC might come visit GPC!!! this is about 3 and a half hours for me, which is about an hour shorter than most GA trips. I may be able to come by sometime! and practice with Chaddd and Fullmetal like I wanted! YAY FOR HOPES AND DREAMS.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Bump because of all these **** spam threads.
*swims to thread*

It's actually kind of humorous to me lol. Just.... don't report it, cause I landed 2 points earlier today somehow, and if they find these I'm banned LMAO! (Replying to spam would be my punishment)

Somasu

Smash Ace
Next weeekend >_> *has off of work almost all weeek this week except Tuesday and Friday*

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Next weeekend >_> *has off of work almost all weeek this week except Tuesday and Friday*
I agreed until i saw this ^^ was posted December 30th. But you should do it in 2 saturdays (The 19th) Because by then everyone should be back from whatever holiday break they took, and be settled in to their regular schedules.

And Soma whenever this goes down be sure to bring GH 3 and TWO controllers. We will battle, epically.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
if it's on the 19th, count Xif, myself, Mike G, PB&J, and Renegade Marth out. we'll be on a ballin' road trip for my birthday, which happens to be *gasps* the 19th

Rayku

Smash Lord
If it's on the 19th...I might just be able to go. Any time after the 17th that I can convince my mom to let me borrow the car =)

Top Bottom