• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest Friday Night 8/14 Practice for EGGM's

Scar

#HarveyDent
Depending on if Wife is going or not I'll be here. Pakman we should also discuss the current incentive plan I have for Wife making it out to Genesis.

In ALLLL probability he won't be joining us but still.

JFox

Smash Hero
Pakman, my guess is I'll be arriving pretty late (hopefully before 12PM) I hope thats not a problem, I'll do what I can.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Short Notice Tristate, but Cactuar and Mogwai are gonna be at my house tomorrow for some pre-Genesis training. Come by if you'd like.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Someone make Cactuar good at Brawl so we can use him for regional crews. For some reason, most of our top Brawl players are actually not going... >_>;

*inb4Meleeisbettersomorearetravelingforit*

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Someone make Cactuar good at Brawl so we can use him for regional crews. For some reason, most of our top Brawl players are actually not going... >_>;

*inb4Meleeisbettersomorearetravelingforit*
Melee is better so more are traveling for it.

I feel like you should have posted this in the EC Genesis Crew Lineup thread, but bumping my fest is much appreciated.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, if you're having a Smashfest and Cactuar is going to be there, maybe he can practice some Brawl and get good at it. >_>;

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah, but playing against me and Mogwai in barwl he'd probably get worse. However, you could probably get M2K to spend 20 minutes with him and he would be top 3 in PA.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i might make it to the fest on the 8th. depends if i'm still unemployed.

JFox

Smash Hero
more than anything, i NEED peach vs fox practice. I havent played eggm in months and i suck at that matchup now. that is peach's most technical matchup, and everyone and their mother places fox in cali.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I need practice vs Marth, Peach, and Sheik with all my characters. Those match ups I need more experience with. Though Marth I have plenty of experience I just can't beat it.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Oh girl you guys need to come. If I don't pick up my phone just keep calling. I will probably be mowing my lawn so I won't hear it ring, but it will be vibrating.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I had a good time playing you guys. Cactuar your too good :) Pakman thanks for the hospitality best of luck to you guys at Genesis look forward to playing you guys again.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
So I might make these a biweekly smash fest. I need to step my game up and to do that I need to play more.

So what do you guys think? Biweekly smash fests?

I was thinking Sunday nights.

Top Bottom