• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers' Reunion : Melee Grande - RESULTS THREAD IS UP NOW! (Road to Apex)

Hara

Smash Apprentice
Now that I will be lining myself up for a job I will be looking to visit both, but it might be more feasible for us with the trip costs inside of Europe.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Regardless, I'll make this the best Melee event ever hosted. And I got all the best TOs in Europe to help me make that happen. So this tournament will be awesome nonetheless :)

Genesis 3 next year or not. I wish you guys all the best. You are great TOs and are doing a good job for the American smash community.

SolaR128

Smash Cadet
no, theres only one :D he lives in germany at the moment but he's from chile actually

lmfao @slhoka

/e: deutsche franzosen zu schnell :(

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Ofcourse, but that was top 5. Is Nea better than Ache? Its been a while since i have seen Nea play Smash.
That is hard to tell, since he hasn't played for a while. But I wasn't aware that you tried to list the top 5. The thing is, however, that I think they deserve to be mentioned on that list, as it's really hard to make an exact ranking at this point.

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
Its hard to tell, but I would say that Tonberry DJB did the best at beast 2, and are therefore the best in norway right now. Allthough i could see m0ze beat both of them, DJB could get a victory over them both, and tonberry as well. They could all take games of eachother.

Its difficult to judge this because the norwegian smash scene has been dormant for a while, but we are now back in action. And it would take a tournament with Tonberry, DJB, M0ze, Acherontic, Kriz and thomas all in it to say excactly. But untill then my personal opinion would be that a torunament would most likely turn out like this.

1. Tonberry
2. DJB
3. M0ze
4. Thomas
5. Acherontic
5. Kriz
with Nea, Widl and the rest of the pack lurking behind.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Neasala has barely played anything since SR4 which was a long time ago (don't even remember when it was lol).

So it should not come as a surprise if he's not in the top spots (in Norway).

Maybe he and me can make a comeback at this tournament ;O

Luma

Smash Lord
not even the first to play with such a controller JD =P

oh wait, you even played against someone who used such a controller =P

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
not even the first to play with such a controller JD =P

oh wait, you even played against someone who used such a controller =P
I know, what's his name again? I forgot.
But I actually took the idea from an american player, old one, called Wes. He used to pwn noobs with that controller lol. I've been wanting that controller for years (at least 5 or 6).

Slhoka

Smash Lord
perfect_shadow dude, how can you forget him? ;-(
This. So much. Though I can't remember him having a keyboard controller. I knew Reaper had one, but that's it.

Edit : but I definitely remember he had an inflatable cow doll, "with rear entrance" as it said on the package LOL

Top Bottom