• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers Reunion 2! 31.March - 3.April (big European tournament in Norway!)

Smasher89

Smash Lord
ok, it would´ve been fun using Double IC´s in teams, 4vs2 might be too good XD, I guess that´ll only happen if they stay in brawl v_v..

Calle W

Smash Apprentice
Money shouldn´t be a problem for me, but I still think that it´s a little expensive.
Oh well. I guess I have to win the tourny =D.

Btw, how much do you have to pay for food? Like pizzas for an example?

Sweden > Norway - when it comes to prices.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Norway has always been so expensive; ;
10NOK for like a pizza maybe?
EK,SA, Svampen isnt comin right? Yesh, better chance for me to win lawl! xD

Calle W

Smash Apprentice
Norway has always been so expensive; ;
10NOK for like a pizza maybe?
EK,SA, Svampen isnt comin right? Yesh, better chance for me to win lawl! xD
Are you talking about microwave pizzas? A regular pizza can´t be that cheap >_>.

SA and Svampen are coming, but i´m not sure about Ek. I´ll ask him.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
U mean for a like a big round pizza or just a single one?xD
For a single one it cant be more than 10-15NOK or else its fking expensive>.>

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Zephy:
If all the people who have signed up on the "people who will show up"-list appears, it'll be:
2745kr(~3140 SEK/445$/338 Euro)

But if the sponsors agrees with us, it'll be MUCH more! ;D

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Nice, but think about the entrence-price allso, plox. For us 41 who does not get the first prize. =D

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Nice, but think about the entrence-price allso, plox. For us 41 who does not get the first prize. =D
Of course! However, I'm not able to lower the entrance price, unless frifond tells us that they wanna be our sponsor...

But they are so f*cking slow in their arses, guess I have to nag a little at them =P

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Zephy:
If all the people who have signed up on the "people who will show up"-list appears, it'll be:
2745kr(~3140 SEK/445$/338 Euro)

But if the sponsors agrees with us, it'll be MUCH more! ;D
omg... That sure is a bit:) very kool!

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Dont worry, u'll win the SR singles and take first prize so u'll have alot of money and no problems with food etc :D

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Helios: It's not THAT expensive, as long as you're not buying the food at a kiosk or restaurant. But yes, it's a lot more expensive than Sweden's.

It depends on what kind of food you'd like to buy, but frozen pizzas costs like 20-25 nok per gradiosa, and 40-45 nok per Big One. I think that's not too expensive.
If you're planning to buy food at the restaurant, which is 60m away from the SR place, you can expect to pay 40 nok for a 0,4L with Fanta :p

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Tonberry-Has you started to use IC´s serious? I´m thinking of your avatar and the posts earlier on SSBS with more..

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Tonberry-Has you started to use IC´s serious? I´m thinking of your avatar and the posts earlier on SSBS with more..
Well, Falco's still my main, but I'm trying to train my ICs, so I possibly can use them as a counter pick at tournies =P

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I smashed a lil with bery a couple of days ago, hes IC is too good; ;
u should fear it! xD

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What is the potential partcipation for this tournament? I'm thinking about stickying a euro tournament and its between this and the french tournament.

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
What is the potential partcipation for this tournament? I'm thinking about stickying a euro tournament and its between this and the french tournament.
I'm in no way affiliated with either tournament, but I'd say the French tournament has bigger potential when it comes to turnout. However, these 2 tournaments attract people from slightly different areas. This one will have Swedish players attending, the French one will draw some UK competition. France is more central so maybe go with that one? Neither one is as big as RoS4 (at least when it comes to NAMES), but that's still 4 months away.

EDIT: French tournament will have 200 noobs? Norwegian tournament will have 50 good players? I dunno really...

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
SR2 FTW!
Like telefion said, here in Norway it will be around 50+ good players.
I dont know about the french but if it is around 200 (noobs?) players attending then i suggest u pick SR2 ^>^

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
AlphaZealot: I'd say that the French tournament is bigger. In addition to all those French n00bs who will attend, they got pro players from different countries as well. Like Nihonjin, Helios, Masashi, The Doug(dunno if he can participate, though) and Joanna Dark. SR2 got less participants from its own country, but still we got players like: Ek, Helios, Masamune, Captain Jadde, Calle W and Svampen.
If you want to sticky one of these topics, I think you should stick the French one, since that tournament is bigger. But I'd like you to sticky the RoS4 topic after the French tournament is finished, since it's the biggest european tournament ever.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I say, go with this topic. From what I hear, this one will be the more competitive of the two.
If you go by quantity alone, the French tourney is where it's at.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Having met Helios I trust his word.

This will be stickied, and I believe it makes this the first Euro Tournament to ever be stickied

Top Bottom