• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers Reunion 2! 31.March - 3.April (big European tournament in Norway!)

Hansi

Smash Cadet
HELL NAW!! You've done it now son!

Can't we just play some friendlies? you are probably a lot better than i am .__."

Acherontic said:
Doug, I really don't think you will experience splendid nature or anything if that's what you're seeking.. Bøn in Eidsvoll (45 minutes drive from Oslo, very close to the airport though) is a litte place with lots of fields and is close to be a peasant society
umh... the nature aso in Bøn is fantastic, it's a lot of trees and stuff, Bøn is as far from society as you can get XD

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
DUDES: LOOKS LIKE WE GOT SOME SMALL PROBLEMS WITH THE PREMISE...
PLEASE DON'T BOOK TICKETS AND SUCH, UNTIL I'M ENTIRELY SURE THAT WE'LL GET THE PREMISE, OK? =)

Captain Jadde: Good ****! ;D

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Tonberry - I don't even know what chars are bottom tier >_>
Well, then it's time for you to learn it ;)

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

Imba enough. Be a man and accept my challenge, dude ;)

Any news about the venue, Tonberry?
Well, I'll get an answer from the n00bs tomorrow...
If they feel like beeing REALLY n00bs, I have to find another place to have the tournament. Which shouldn't be a "TOO BIG" problem, I guess...

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
yayz. Venue is no longer a problem! So SHOW UP, FOLKS!
That's right! All premise-SHlT is fixed, so the only thing that remains is some Finns, some Dutchies, Englishmen, and of course, lots of Americans :p

Show up! This'll be awesome! ;D

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
Tell us how to get to the the tournament. If we for instance flew into Oslo, how'd we continue from there? I still can't promise anything but still trying to figure things out.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Tell us how to get to the the tournament. If we for instance flew into Oslo, how'd we continue from there? I still can't promise anything but still trying to figure things out.
I'll give you a short explaination now. I'll post a longer version soon.

Step 1: Take a random plane to Oslo Airport(Gardermoen)

Step 2: Take the "Eidsvoll"/"Eidsvoll Verk" train. You shall then go off at Eidsvoll Verk. Eidsvoll Verk is the first station, so that bit is simple ;)

Step 3: Call me, so we can pick you up, and drive you to the venue.
My phone number is: (+47) 481 34 661.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
What does the trainticket from Oslo S to Eidsvoll cost?
First I must say that I'm really ashamed over the train prices in Norway...

It'll cost ya 100nok each way =/
And remember that you shall take the train to "Eidsvoll Verk", the station before Eidsvoll.

Edit: If some of you swedish guys is aged 15 or below, you may go for free, if you're going with someone that is above that age. And yeah, if you're aged 15 or below, it'll cost ya 50nok(if you're not going with someone who is older).

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
;_;
That's expensive lol
I know, that's not my fault =(
I may possibly pick up you Swedish and German guys at the Oslo Gallery(if you're taking the bus). But I think you at least have to take the train to Oslo S on your way home.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I´ll probably be there, just thinking about how much the entrance/tournament cost will be in Swedish KR...

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
300,- NOK blir 344,59 SEK
250,- NOK blir 287,16 SEK
200,- NOK blir 229,73 SEK

Kurs: 1,- NOK=1.1486 SEK
100,- NOK=114,86 SEK

Så får vi håpe de finner noen flere sponsorer. ;D

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Ok, I´m now sure I´ll be there, hopes there´s LOADS of people playing shieks hehe, Hopes that everyone comes and makes this a really big tourney, we´re like 50 people if everyone comes, expects lot of friendlies..

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
I played some Sheik before, but I think I will use more Puff this time.

GG, this will be great.

Top Bottom