• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VandalD

Smash Cadet
It's already the best episode due to the Happy Gilmore quote. But I think I'll finish watching it anyway.

Don't know if it was intended, but that quote at the end of the Sheik update really reminded me of a thing on Newgrounds called Metal Gear Awesome. Loved the Bill Cosby sticker.

Best episode so far, and I'm in agreement, this week we need to be shown some moves.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Episode X. Epic name, epic loading screen as well...

I'd quote something, but there was too much. One of the best, f'sho :)
I think Saud's voice took it though. "Oh my god hotness I wanna bang her!"

Glad they're still going. Keep up the good work.

thetoastinator

Smash Apprentice
Awesome episode!

I can't believe you guessed Sheik!!!
Maybe you C. Falcon prediction might be right! :O

Darth Vader No!!! Priceless.

Puffs

Smash Ace
Nice one, quoting me. It's true, they really abuse the hell out of the bulborbs.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
That was brilliant. Thank you so much for bringing back the update quotes, and the whole thing was hilarious.

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
A lot of quotes in this episode including the Happy Gilmore Scene and the "WRONG!" thing that's from Superman Returns.

Awesome quote integration there. :)

Chris of STARS

Smash Journeyman
LoL...I admire the effort...I really do but these are just way too cheesy and goofy for me to watch. Announcer kinda sounds like he's in the closet. LoL...

Fawriel

Smash Master
I wait around ten seconds. Hah!

But seriously now, did you get the "rack" idea yourselves or...
I mean, a little credit would have been...
... oh well.

Arcade

Smash Ace
I have a suggestion for season three. You could add a Play All button on the menu where you choose the updates. Clicking Play All ... plays all the updates, while clicking on an update only plays that update and returns you to the menu afterward instead of playing that update and each successive one until Friday. It wouldn't be a huge addition but it wouldn't take much effort either.

Great job, though. I'll be looking watching more.

dragonnjmb

Smash Rookie
Loading Screen Suggestion

Smash Dash is a Great... show? Well, whatever. You guys are doing a great job with SD.

I have an idea that (maybe) you can use in the nexts Smash Dash episodes: In the Loading screen, you can use an image of Sonic (like that one that appears in The Different Taunts Update):

Well, you can move Sonic's Legs from slowly to fast motion and when the loading finish, Sonic runs to the right and in the place where Sonic was, the word PLAY will be there.

If you like my idea, then credited me :chuckle:

P.D: Congratulations by your excellent work in SD

The Director

Smash Lord
I wasn't very bummed out about the delay in the first place (since I'm so accustomed to waiting at this point) but it's nice to see a humorous take on the delay.

Yelling out 'DELAY!' in ep. X made me LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom