• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
LOVE IT! LOVE IT
Your humour is fantastic, and admittedly I understand the decision but it's a real shame that SD will end with Brawl's US Release :(

Crispy Fries

Smash Cadet
There's no time to ponder such questions, as Olimar's white pikmin who's holding another white pikmin who is holding a yellow pikmin which is grabbing a red pikmin has just grabbed a Smash Ball! :laugh:

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
"WROOONG!!!" This is so easy and fast to watch. You can just sit down for ten minutes and laugh at the previous week. Great, great work.

N_GAM3R

Smash Rookie
can someone put the rest on youtube? i can't get to the other site, so i have only seen up to 4 :(

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
10 isn't working for me D:

It won't get past the intro...is anyone else having this problem?

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
10 isn't working for me D:

It won't get past the intro...is anyone else having this problem?
I think your the only one with this problem, Everyone else seems to be able to watch it besides those without proper flash player, which to this day, I still don't know why they haven't fixed it.

Wait for it to load more? I don't know, theres not really an explanation for it unless your right click "play"'ing before it's done loading.

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea how the hell you get these hillarious ideas for these Podcasts..

It's so friggin' funny.

Plus, I thought many people thought about Darth Vadering after they heard the Delay.

My parents were like

"SHUT UP! TRYIN' TO SLEEP"

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Mewto's tail in the loading screen seriously looks like a giant....naaaah I don't dare saying it...
Anyway, episode X was nice :)...

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
A big thumbs up, 2nd Stamp and Ian, you guys really make the week that was Smash an enjoyable experience.

Every Sunday, Show Me Your News and Smash Dash, you guys are helping to make the delay wait bearable, a noble, noble effort. I salute you.

The Red M

Smash Apprentice
We need more episodes on Youtube! my mac is having trouble loading the newer episodes like episodes 9 and 10. Please try and get those out their

Invader TAK

Smash Rookie
My opinion about the possible end of Smash Dash is this. If there are still Dojo updates, there should still be Smash Dash episodes. At least until the US release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom