• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
I wasn't expecting this to be anything good. But it actually beats SMYN imo (besides round table obv). I love the fast paced information, and it's pretty **** funny too. really good job, looking forward to next weeks :)

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Alright, due to request I have some of the pictures for you. PM me if you want a particulair one from the videos, but I do not take requests.

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
I am unable to view it because of the page, any of you have any ideas on how i can?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
If only SMYN had an announcer like this... No offense, Youko.
Nah. I think this guy is better for fast-paced funny commentary, but Youko is better for his Roundtable discussions. Reversing roles would be somewhat disastrous on both parts. >_<

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Nah. I think this guy is better for fast-paced funny commentary, but Youko is better for his Roundtable discussions. Reversing roles would be somewhat disastrous on both parts. >_<
Very true. His part was casted from the casual Smashers viewpoint, and Youko puts alot more dedication from all points of views.

I don't see this to "rival" SMYN at all, that's what I wanted the least. I hope you can all understand that I did not intent to do this.

Also, I adore SMYN above this myself, too. XD

I am not giving MY EXACT oppinion, but I'm just making baseless assumptions and funny funny jokes that make you laugh and quote them. :(

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Could any one post it on youtube?
If someone is planning to, you do not have my permission. I will not
let anyone upload my movies to Youtube without asking me permission.

I'll eventually upload it myself, but I have an account wich has a theme,
so I can't update all sorts of stuff. I'll have to make a new account for
this.

Let's see.. "Paper2nd"?

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
when this week smash dash be redy... can this treath be sticky? it´s too much awesome, even in the "lame" updates weeks!!... but only are 13 weeks left. thats good and bad :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
It truly is. I can't wait for the next one.
Thanks. I'll do the best I can. :)
No Interpretation this time, so It'll be shorter but more organized, and I'll have
it done alot sooner this time.

when this week smash dash be redy... can this treath be sticky? it´s too much awesome, even in the "lame" updates weeks!!... but only are 13 weeks left. thats good and bad :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:
Hahaha.. what? 13 weeks? How the hell did I ever agree to make 13 episodes?

Nah just kidding ;) And also know that I live in Europe, so the updates there
will most likely go on. :(

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hmmmm.
Tat was pretty interesting, a new spin on things. Refreshing,

Incidently, if you ever want to try pulling a Youko and taking in a new guy every so often for special parts and whatnot, know that I'll contact you in a split-****ing-second.

...I have too much time on my hands these days. When I'm not jacking off, that is.
Also, keep this up.
The world needs this stuff!

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god that was hilarious XD especially the Fire Emblem lyrics. Keep it up!
I still love SMYN but this is great too :chuckle:

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Hmmmm.
Tat was pretty interesting, a new spin on things. Refreshing,

Incidently, if you ever want to try pulling a Youko and taking in a new guy every so often for special parts and whatnot, know that I'll contact you in a split-****ing-second.

...I have too much time on my hands these days. When I'm not jacking off, that is.
Also, keep this up.
The world needs this stuff!
That seems like a rather lonely life. I'll be sure to enlight it once I get he chance to!

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
To quote the great Professor Oak: "Wonderful!"

This is extremely enjoyable, and you've got a great voice for it. I look forward to the next SmashDash.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
To quote the great Professor Oak: "Wonderful!"

This is extremely enjoyable, and you've got a great voice for it. I look forward to the next SmashDash.
I must correct saying my voice actor is a different person, Ian Kovich. He really does an outstanding job. It was not easy casting a roll for these movies, but I found him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom