• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashCast #5: Mic is Wrong (The Lost Episode)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Hey Smash fans,

Special treat for you! Way back in 2007, Scav, Mic, and I recorded another episode of the SmashCast. Sadly, due to a number of technical failures, the episode was deleted. Too depressed from the setback, the three of us retired from podcasting, unable to face the fact that our latest labor of love was lost forever... or so we thought. We've managed to recover the final cut of the episode and made it available for download! Check it out:

This week, Scav, Mic, and I discuss Brawl's upcoming release and make a number of bound-to-be scarily accurate predictions. Which sword-wielding character do we think will be top tier material? What future does Brawl have in the professional gaming community? When will Australia get television anyway?
Download the episode now!

WaterTails

Smash Lord
KiKi, this is possibly the greatest April Fools' prank ever.
Excluding Pikachu Day, of course.
I feel a little bit sorry for the new kids who won't get the references, though.

Edited: Grah! Scav explained the RPG and rep. :(
Also, Scav, that Wifiwars comment at the end cut me. Deep.

Fletch

Smash Master
Haha, the bit about Evo and items was really good, and eliminating all the Melee boards and merging it with 64, too good.

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
Posting in an epic thread.

Seriouosly I laughed all the way. Kudos to all.

Edit: HOLY **** I JUST RELIZED IM A MODERATER>!!!!!>!!<!>! THE INTERNETS ARE MINE!!!

muhahahaha

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
will you eventually explain to us the reasoning behind all the different colors? like what's up with that "Jeezy" thing?

i'm so confuzzled.

Top Bottom