• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBros Website Information

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well, at least Sakurai is confirming more Zelda characters. :p

Din and Farore first came to mind on Friday's update.

Don't you love it when devs. troll us?

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Well, at least Sakurai is confirming more Zelda characters. :p

Din and Farore first came to mind on Friday's update.

Don't you love it when devs. troll us?
That picture didn't confirm any Zelda characters but Link.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce

It MIGHT be a throw.
But it also might NOT be a throw.
God bless you Sakurai.

UndiaperedBaby

Smash Apprentice

It MIGHT be a throw.
God bless you Sakurai.
My sentiments exactly. haha The only throw we know for certain is Mega Man's. But, I don't know if this is a throw because her hands are morphing into DK's fur just slightly and with the HD graphics that shouldn't happen as often (same reason we know that Villager taking a ride on Lloid wasn't a stage prop). This is still really early though and we all know there are bugs still. Probably lots of them.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

It MIGHT be a throw.
God bless you Sakurai.
First came to mind was her volley ball special move. Maybe she can use you as a volley ball by using this move in close range? Oh my goodness, if it does turn out like this it would be hype to kill people offstage! I would be scared to come back offstage depending on how broken this move would be.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Wii Fit Trainer is really turning out to be more unique than we originally expected everytime we get some updates on her.

XtreamDarkRyu

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1375-8318-2992
Honestly it looks like WFT is in the ending frames of a up tilt, up smash or her idol animation while DK does a backflip over her. The backflip is just part of DK's back jump animation.

D1

Banned via Administration
Honestly it looks like WFT is in the ending frames of a up tilt, up smash or her idol animation while DK does a backflip over her. The backflip is just part of DK's back jump animation.

Yeah I was going to post the same exact thing.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
I feel like there is going to be a really good update this week. Hopefully Sakurai starts introducing some items and assist trophies, etc...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Pikmin will be out across all regions this weekend, hopefully we get to see confirmation of a 2nd pikmin character or the new pikmin types.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Pikmin will be out across all regions this weekend, hopefully we get to see confirmation of a 2nd pikmin character or the new pikmin types.
That'd be sweet if we get another Pikmin character, but I don't think we will. We may just see new pikmin types or something.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
I feel like there is going to be a really good update this week. Hopefully Sakurai starts introducing some items and assist trophies, etc...

I think there will be a good update too since his birthday is Saturday. The SSE was revealed on his birthday on the Brawl Dojo.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Good thing we are seeing more confirmed stuff as of late.

2 weeks ago was Olimar. Last week was Reset Bomb Forest. I wonder if there is anything special coming this week?

UndiaperedBaby

Smash Apprentice
Good thing we are seeing more confirmed stuff as of late.

2 weeks ago was Olimar. Last week was Reset Bomb Forest. I wonder if there is anything special coming this week?

Either this Friday or sometime next week is probably going to be a character! Two months after E3 and Sakurai's birthday. I think it will probably be a veteran, but maybe something cool like a returning third-partier .

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
If it's a veteran I want to see Yoshi.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
I hope the next confirmed character is Little Mac so that the speculations concerning the Boxing Ring can end.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I really hope something special comes our way this week, I also have this feeling too.

But I'm going to stop watching updates if nothing special is shown. If I keep seeing any more Animal Crossing or Pimmin related updates, I'm going to get seriously dehyped for this game.

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
The most corrupt country ever, except most others.
I really hope something special comes our way this week, I also have this feeling too.

But I'm going to stop watching updates if nothing special is shown. If I keep seeing any more Animal Crossing or Pimmin related updates, I'm going to get seriously dehyped for this game.
Be patient. We'll start getting the really good stuff soon enough. Development takes time, so it might be a while before we see more significant updates.

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
Be patient. We'll start getting the really good stuff soon enough. Development takes time, so it might be a while before we see more significant updates.
Yeah. This game is real early in development too. My guess is that most of what they are and have been developing is the stages and characters. Though I'm sure they have other aspects of the game too. But it takes a ton of time to create things. Not to mention the fact that there are still many things about characters that are already confirmed, that we hardly know anything about. Like Olimar. So far, we've seen him and his pikmin. But that's it. No moves or anything like that. That spreads all across the board. So don't expect too much too soon. I want more as well. But it takes time. Besides, all the suspense and daily pictures keeps eveyone coming back for more.

Mace257

Smash Rookie
The official website for Nintendo's upcoming 2014 dual release of Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U and 3DS is now online! You can locate the website here: http://www.smashbros.com/

Information regarding the website itself will be added here for discussion!
Hey Xiivi, are they going to bring Sonic back with some new moves?

RideRide

Smash Cadet
Hey Xiivi, are they going to bring Sonic back with some new moves?
The only info we have is that SEGA has said that "it would be cool" if sonic was in SSB4, but it is ultimately Nintendo's decision.

New pic of the day here (just so I don't double post)

FOOTSTOOL JUMP?!!!?!??!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Also DK is pretty blurry here for some reason. Probably to emphasize the fact that he is moving downwards because Pikachu just jumped on his head.

Wait... hmm? When I go to the direct link of the update.jpg it still shows the old image. When I uploaded it to imgur it uploaded this one. On the website it shows this one. Odd...

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Looks more like a DK: CR reference to me. Like when DK blows a flower, and Diddy's on his back. Except Diddy hasn't been confirmed yet, so they used the next best thing: Pikachu.

Or it could be a footstool jump.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Looks more like a DK: CR reference to me. Like when DK blows a flower, and Diddy's on his back. Except Diddy hasn't been confirmed yet, so they used the next best thing: Pikachu.

Or it could be a footstool jump.
Oh that's interesting, I never thought of that.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Looks more like a DK: CR reference to me. Like when DK blows a flower, and Diddy's on his back.
It could be his new down tilt move....wait that would kind of suck. It would have no damage and only push back like FLUDD. DK doesn't need a FLUDD move, though I want him to have the rolling move as a new dash attack.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Today's Update: Well, whoever said that the new KI:U stage is Dark Lord Gaul's castle has been proven wrong today!

@tomic

Smash Apprentice
Took me a while to realize that that weird looking lump is actually DK doing what I assume is a double-jump xd

Top Bottom