• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBros Website Information

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I have to say, if they do have anyone/thing riding anything, I've wanted Wolf Link (with Midna) since before Brawl.

Agreed, this is fine. But I still dislike having a character represented in many forms. Its kind of like how DC comics has 30 forms of Joker. Then they put them all together and let them fight Batman....its just a stale.

Oh look its Sonic. Now its Sonic with a Sword. Now its Sonic with Tails carrying him. Now its Sonic in Werewolf form.... There goes 4 character slots that could have gone to a potential new character.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
They should just make an interchangeable/composite character, with ability to switch between classic/modern Sonic via taunting.

No moveset differences. No gameplay changes. All aesthetics. That way everyone can be happymove on to more pressing matters.

Tesh

Smash Hero
^ that would be cool, its a shame the hacking community had to put paper mario and doctor mario in brawl

[Legend]

Smash Cadet
Aye, children is pretty broad.

But Pichu is kiiiinda in that category:awesome: #humaninfantsIguess

Also, Young Link :o

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, so yesterday was Yellow Devil and today was the 3 newcomers. I wonder what tomorrow will be?

[Legend]

Smash Cadet
You guys are gonna flip out when secretly the Yellow Devil has been a roster character with no announcement

UndiaperedBaby

Smash Apprentice
You guys are gonna flip out when secretly the Yellow Devil has been a roster character with no announcement

I've actually been thinking about that! XD haha I doubt it, though, and he's pretty huge from what they've shown. I figure he's a Mega Man boss since from the sound of it each character has an individual story mode this time around.

Also, I do believe Sakurai is building up to something, the pictures are revealing more and more. My guess is something semi-big Friday or next Tuesday.

Tesh

Smash Hero
dont count on it..i believe he really is just doing pictures for now. I expect olimar or the next pikmin character to be confirmed in august after everyone has seen the story for pikmin 3, then wonder eyes red in september if they put him in. Mario characters probably get confirmation around christmas and more frequent updates may start next year.

im sure he is a boss or a stage hazard (bosses showing up on stages in FFA would be a wonderful way to "up the ante" this time around)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
2 bets won at the same time with that Boozer and Samus? It's as if Sakurai was watching us the whole time. *imagines* It's possible, right?

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
I highly doubt it. Sakurai showed the entire stage with no characters on it before. Why would this be any different.
Though... We can always hope.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
He's gonna be the next Metaknight. I'm calling it now.

[Legend]

Smash Cadet
He's gonna be the next Metaknight. I'm calling it now.
It would be even better if he was just one giant walking super armor frame on all moves, even movement lol, no knockback, every move was a Ganon punch in terms of power and knockback with no move decay:troll:

People would refer to the MK days as the golden era

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
I'm predicting a picture of that 3d land stage with the moving green platforms and the spike pillars breaking through them.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm predicting a fully destructible skyscraper level.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
Your post confuses me. =(

I can't interpret what you mean. >.<

BanjoK&MarioBros predicted a Wii U picture, zoomed in on 2 characters! Nothing new.
Almost or whole his post was exactly right about the recently pic of the day. (By the way sorry for the confusion :ohwell: )

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
BanjoK&MarioBros predicted a Wii U picture, zoomed in on 2 characters! Nothing new.
Almost or whole his post was exactly right about the recently pic of the day. (By the way sorry for the confusion :ohwell: )

Sorta, kinda. Rush really isn't a playable character though. If he just means two physical characters, then I guess. =P

Top Bottom