• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBros Website Information

Hickory

Smash Cadet
The character slots have also been reformatted, and there's just enough space for a newcomer next to Pit. I think we'll be seeing one within the week.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The character slots have also been reformatted, and there's just enough space for a newcomer next to Pit. I think we'll be seeing one within the week.
They were reformatted when the Wii Fit Trainer was revealed.
So Samus today?

Ridley coming soon? :troll:
1. I wish.
2. Nope. Instead we'll get another dragon.... Charizard! :troll:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Now that Jigglypuff is fairy type she will have advantage against Charizard and Ridley
Not Ridley, because he's a space and a pirate type. :troll:

Remember man, Pirates > Fairies. After all, Captain Hook (and his men) caught/captured/nearly killed Tinker Bell in (Disney's) Peter Pan! :chuckle:

Also, even fairies die in space, whereas Ridley can survive in space! :shades:

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
Not Ridley, because he's a space and a pirate type. :troll:

Remember man, Pirates > Fairies. After all, Captain Hook (and his men) caught/captured/nearly killed Tinker Bell in (Disney's) Peter Pan! :chuckle:

Also, even fairies die in space, whereas Ridley can survive in space! :shades:
But, but... Ridley is too big, not even Jiggly with the Bridge of Eldin glitch is that big :smirk:

Charizard isn't dragon-type though

Jigglypuff still beats him, dragon-type or not

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
There's also space for 3 veterans. I expect to see Yoshi, Zelda and Peach as soon as possible.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
What about Wario, since he has Game & Wario coming up soon.
Wario will probably be one of the veterans revealed earlier than later, but Game & Wario is already out in Japan, and is coming out elsewhere pretty soon, so I wouldn't get your hopes up for seeing him until after the game actually releases everywhere. But yeah, I'm guessing it's either going to be him, Olimar, or maybe Diddy that's the next Brawl character revealed.

Retrogecko

Smash Rookie
loving the new site! I'm looking forward to waking up at 5 just to check updates again. (oh the memories...)

Also, I gotta say. The mobile version of the site is slick.

Yogibur

Smash Cadet
I just want to wake up one day and see a new character revealed.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
I can't wait for the regular updates. I remember when I'd check the Brawl Dojo, I'd cover up the top of the update with my hand (since it wasn't at the top of the screen), and slowly reveal it, hoping for the "NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING" banner. When I saw it, I'd **** bricks, and scroll down slowly to build anticipation. I'd cover up the name and look at the symbol, try to guess who it was, then uncover it. I was such a strange teenager.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I wish I could control my dreams so I can dream that Palutena was revealed in her own special epic trailer. D:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I can't wait for the regular updates. I remember when I'd check the Brawl Dojo, I'd cover up the top of the update with my hand (since it wasn't at the top of the screen), and slowly reveal it, hoping for the "NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING" banner. When I saw it, I'd **** bricks, and scroll down slowly to build anticipation. I'd cover up the name and look at the symbol, try to guess who it was, then uncover it. I was such a strange teenager.
My screen was so small that whenever the New Challenger Approaching banner was up that'd be the only thing I could see, so I'd say a quick prayer for Ridley and then scroll down quickly. The only time I wasn't met with some degree of dissapointment was with Dedede, and man was that glorious.

Also, on the topic of dreams, I dreamt that K. Rool was announced tonight. That's one dream that I'd like to see happen as quickly as possible.

Yogibur

Smash Cadet
KIRBY I WOKE UP AND I SAW A NEW CHARACTER ON THE WEBSITE (srry caps but even Kirby gets me excited) the six slots dispeared

Wegenbarth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3609-1252-6127
"Five days a week."
Sakurai has (unlike when he developed Melee) a real life, you know? ;D

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just relax and wait for the goodies to come during the weekdays. Besides, I don't wanna stale up with daily updates. So weekdays are fitting while we relax during the weekend.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Sakurai is a troll guys, remember. 5 Days a week means he throws darts at a board every week to decide which 5 days he's revealing stuff.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
No, they're still gone for me. I'm using firefox, maybe it's slowly updating across different browsers. (Just tried in chrome, also gone)

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
What are you talkin about? I'm using Google Chrome and nothing is different. I don't even know what 6 boxes you're talking about.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Excuse me?

They'd choose those three over Luigi? Not to mention its the Ear of Luigi
Depends, Luigi has always been an unlockable, so I'm not really expecting him to pop up on the site until the Japanese release.

Top Bottom