• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBros Website Information

Crimson Wolf

Smash Cadet
I'm very anxious for updates to start going regularly -consistently-... Perhaps next week, after E3, things will get rolling along more. They may still be busy in attendance at the Electronics Entertainment Expo. >_>

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It looks like Sakurai is going to to be re-posting the same screens that are on the Dojo site. He just posted the Megaman art 1 hour ago on Miiverse.

Crimson Wolf

Smash Cadet
It looks like Sakurai is going to to be re-posting the same screens that are on the Dojo site. He just posted the Megaman art 1 hour ago on Miiverse.

Hm? I don't see any content from Brawl specifically on the new Smash Bros. Official Website, what is the source? If this is the case, this could greatly delay when new content is revealed, couldn't it? Ugh, Nintendo... >_<

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Hm? I don't see any content from Brawl specifically on the new Smash Bros. Official Website, what is the source? If this is the case, this could greatly delay when new content is revealed, couldn't it? Ugh, Nintendo... >_<
Not on the Brawl Dojo site, I meant the current SSB4 Dojo site (Maybe if the i didn't use the word Dojo :laugh:)
He's re-posting the same pictures on the the smash4 site on the miiverse.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
It's the little green icon on the bottom left of the WiiU Gamepad on the home screen. Go to Super Smash Bros. Community > Other Communities > Director's Room, and that's where all of Sakurai's posts are.

Crimson Wolf

Smash Cadet
It's the little green icon on the bottom left of the WiiU Gamepad on the home screen. Go to Super Smash Bros. Community > Other Communities > Director's Room, and that's where all of Sakurai's posts are.

Phew, sounds like I can view past posts on the game, so I don't have to have missed anything, that is a relief. ^^' I'll have to go into that later, thanks for telling me of it. :3 (my version of :) xP) I know I should have already known how to access that though, I must seem pretty helpless from that, but when it comes to video game stuff I usually am sharper. >.>

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Phew, sounds like I can view past posts on the game, so I don't have to have missed anything, that is a relief. ^^' I'll have to go into that later, thanks for telling me of it. :3 (my version of :) xP) I know I should have already known how to access that though, I must seem pretty helpless from that, but when it comes to video game stuff I usually am sharper. >.>
Ha, don't sweat it, man. I'm more than happy to help a fellow gamer.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
ahh, ok. Good to know. Looked interesting, Sakurai has been known to tease with stuff like that sometimes.
Yeah, and like a lot of stages, it's a direct port of the stage. the Nintendogs stage, the Animal Crossing stage, the Spirit Tracks Spirit Train stage, the (Skyward Sword) Skyloft stage, the Fire Emblem Arena stage, etc all seem to be texture imports, which has it's pros and cons. I like that it conveys those games, but I don't like it when we get a freaking DS game (Spirit Train) that looks dated, or a stage that lacks detail (Skyloft in 1080p with minimal visual improvements from Skyward Sword on the Wii).

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Yeah, and like a lot of stages, it's a direct port of the stage. the Nintendogs stage, the Animal Crossing stage, the Spirit Tracks Spirit Train stage, the (Skyward Sword) Skyloft stage, the Fire Emblem Arena stage, etc all seem to be texture imports, which has it's pros and cons. I like that it conveys those games, but I don't like it when we get a freaking DS game (Spirit Train) that looks dated, or a stage that lacks detail (Skyloft in 1080p with minimal visual improvements from Skyward Sword on the Wii).
I wouldn't worry, the game's not out for probably at least another year. They have plenty of time to polish the stages, it's the characters they're showing off now.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
So i am guessing that this is the picture of the day? This is a new pic.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It is on the site too, as the front page one that replaced that Mario/Mega Man one.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Looks like we might be getting pictures of new stuff after all. Maybe these screens might reveal mystery movesets for some characters or reveal new characters all together.
I'm not sure if these pictures are being archived on the site, just to be safe we should post and save the interesting ones for reference

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So far, the first pic was the Mario/Mega Man one, and it became that WFT one a bit starting yesterday. If going by patterns, perhaps later on we get a new picture?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Whatever the case may be with the new pictures, I'm sure we'll over-analyze the crap outta them. :rolleyes::smirk:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
So far, the first pic was the Mario/Mega Man one, and it became that WFT one a bit starting yesterday. If going by patterns, perhaps later on we get a new picture?
How long was the Mega Man/ Mario Air dodge pic up? 2 days? (That could be due to the hectic-ness of E3 preventing him from adding a picture for that day)
When you say "later" do you mean tomorrow/2 days/ whenever the next time Sakurai posts? Or do you mean a couple weeks/months from now?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
How long was the Mega Man/ Mario Air dodge pic up? 2 days? (That could be due to the hectic-ness of E3 preventing him from adding a picture for that day)
When you say "later" do you mean tomorrow/2 days/ whenever the next time Sakurai posts? Or do you mean a couple weeks/months from now?

I'd say the Mario/MM pic was around starting from when the site was up, so I'd say around a day for that. The WFT one up now is recent. It'd probably be changed in a day or 2 later from when it was first put up if the pattern was the continue.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
I hope they add some of the old characters soon with their new artwork of course :D

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I think the picture update's the same as the pictures Sakurai posts through the Wii U every weekday.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Not sure if anyone else has posted this yet, but the old Dojo just has a new URL now, it's still up. http://www.smashbros.com/wii/
The site is kinda sorta wonky right now, moreso than the Melee dojo (which btw, is it on an archive permanently, or is it still actually hosted by Nintendo=???)

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
So far, I haven't experienced anything different on Brawl's Dojo other than the change of the domain name.

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
The most corrupt country ever, except most others.
I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but I could live without a repeat of the Dojo. It ended up killing some of the excitement and surprise elements of Brawl. I don't have the self-control to keep myself from viewing the site, and even then, I would instantly get bombarded with spoilers everywhere relating to Smash.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Seems today's Samus time. That makes the 3rd pic on the front page of the site.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Here is a post of Samus. What i am beginning to notice is that the daily picture URL will automatically update the picture to the new picture of the day.

Top Bottom