• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBros Website Information

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Alright, the second thing that comes into my mind is Luigi freaking out yelling :WAAAA!!!!
And Rush stares at Mega Man saying: How could you, Rock? How could you....?"

UndiaperedBaby

Smash Apprentice
Not that it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world, but I totally called the fact that the Pilotwings stage would work like this. \m/
daily.jpg

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Looks like a fun stage so far. Link is going to get gimped so hard on this stage.

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
Not only that, but notice Wuhu Island in the background. So we will be getting planes and aspects from both games. But I still wonder if it could be a 3DS stage too because of Pilotwings 3DS.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Beautiful, beautiful stage.

I wonder if that plane reaches Wuhu Islands, and some other Pilotwings islands.

I feel sorry for the rookie pilot. XD He's got the Hero of Time and famous Bounty Hunter Samus Aran about to start hell on board... but hey, no pressure!

UndiaperedBaby

Smash Apprentice
I think the plane will be flying for a while around the island, maybe even the Wuhu Islands, before it lands somewhere and just stays there.

It will probably work backwards of that. Like at the beginning of the Halberd stage where its stationary at the beginning and then zips down the runway and takes off (probably changing the effects of gravity to some degree on either the lift off or the runway). After it's in the air I could see it staying steady or, similar to Venom from Melee, doing barrel rolls, or, like on Frigate Orpheon, a warning and then a quick flip.

Luckdragon

Smash Rookie
When I saw the airplane and the challenger approaching banner right under it my first reaction was that the plane was a new character... I must be ******** or something
I know... I always get that slight rush when I see it, but then it dies off quick. I think that banner should be reserved for newcomers, not confirming returning characters. Although I guess in the games it is for anyone you unlock.

The first time I saw it it took me awhile to figure out it was for Luigi. I kept thinking... maybe there's gonna be a newcomer reveal tomorrow! Then I realized it was a link and just linked to Luigi. XD

Speaking of Luigi, he looks spent.

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
It is also a possibility on the Pilotwings stage that there is more than one kind of aircraft. I am still hoping to see if it will turn out being for 3DS too. Also, in the 3DS version, something from the Nintendo 64 version shows up. Some giant robot. I wonder if that will come into play.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
Is this the spirit of Dairantou Smash Bros. X for the Wii coming back to take its revenge on those who dub it as the worst game in the series?

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
X-Bomb from Kid Icarus Uprising confirmed. Perhaps new item
What if it turns out to be his new final smash?

I mean, in theory, if Palutenia was added, wouldnt it make sense for pits brawl final smash, summoning her army, was given to her? Again if she is added.

just a thought i'd toss out there for reasons.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
What if it turns out to be his new final smash?

I mean, in theory, if Palutenia was added, wouldnt it make sense for pits brawl final smash, summoning her army, was given to her? Again if she is added.

just a thought i'd toss out there for reasons.
Pardon, Pit's final smash? How would a giant X be related to Pit....

Gormanbros

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0817-3869-4592
It's not Pit's final smash, guys. There are four characters on screen, Link, Villager, Samus and Mega Man. None are Pit, so therefore, it's not Pit's final smash.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Today is a... weird picture. Like Luigi is throwing Mega Man's Saw back at him.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
I recall Sakurai saying that Mega Man's Metal Blade is able to be caught by opponents, so this is just information we already knew since E3

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Heh at least there's Mega Man.

My ranking of updates are:

+++ New Character Reveal
++ New Stage Reveal
+ Veteran character Reveal
0 Mega Man pics
- Veteran pics / Wii Fit Trainer
- - Villager pics
- - - Olimar pics (after Pikmin week, I got burnt beyond repair)

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I hope we get to see more items being used this week. I wouldn't really count Mega Man's Metal Blade due to it being apart of his move set but we got the X-Bomb so far.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm honestly expecting a new stage to be revealed before we get another new item reveal. Could just be me though.

Tacblack

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai is master troll. Is Ridley a stage hazard or a playable character? Only time will tell.

Top Bottom