• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Wait! Is that actually Sakurai?

That sly devil, including himself in his own game. I bet he just wants to get up close and personal with ZS Samus.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k64/silverlunar777/3.jpg[/IMG]
Sakurai himself confirmed!!!!
Oh my God!!
Now, that...is ridiculous. Sakurai wouldn't even include his own characters in the past two games; he would never include himself in Brawl.

Now, Miyamoto on the other hand...

Plomid

Smash Ace
LOL at Judge Fudge. Heh heh heh... being delicious. =P

The Cheat Commandos are confirmed to be in Brawl. All of them. Take a look:

Cheat Commandos: ROCK ROCK ON!
WOW
just wow this is amazing
and i thought i was the only one except for maybe oscom that like H*R
you just rock
*invisible rep giev*

Conker1

Smash Ace

Box confirms Crates Confirms Crowbar confirms Gordon Freeman confirms Barney Calhoun confirms Barney Rubble confirms Elroy Jetson confirms Harvey Birdman confirms Master Shake confirms Carl confirms Boston confirms More Than A Feeling!

More Than a Feeling confirmed for Brawl Soundtrack! I bet it plays on Capt. Falcon's stage.

ONE CONFIRMS THE OTHER

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
hahah aniki as young link. And I like that you put PC as falco instead of that terribly overhyped child bombsoldier (omgz he iz teknikals n' runs into da opponent 2 beet him with his tek skill al0nes!) . *cough who PC will own at OC3 cough*

I'd prefer Cape, or brownmario or azen as regular mario though and Phanna as Samus just because Wes annoys the **** out of me for being so friggin stereotypically black and obnoxious. yeah I said it.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
We have all seen this type of humor before. You are not creative,funny or witty at all. You should go make a web-comic that's how un-funny you are.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I can't believe we missed this one guys...

Foam finger is in Brawl! It will probably be an item...I wonder what it will do...

Zabutur

Smash Apprentice
the whimsical ghost is in Brawl on the Yoshi stage (at least that's what he's called)
that's a ghost, so who is its rival?
WAKA! WAKA! WAKA! WAKA! WAKA!
Pac-Man is in Brawl!

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
We have all seen this type of humor before. You are not creative,funny or witty at all. You should go make a web-comic that's how un-funny you are.
Hay! You got a PROBLEM with webcomics? See sig for awesomeness that proves you WRONG!

Also, on topic:
From german site:

Hyrule Castle CONFIRMED!

Fawriel

Smash Master
^^^
...that's the best example of far-fetched speculation ever. Kudos!

And Cube's prediction will make many people very, very happy.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
hahah aniki as young link. And I like that you put PC as falco instead of that terribly overhyped child bombsoldier (omgz he iz teknikals n' runs into da opponent 2 beet him with his tek skill al0nes!) . *cough who PC will own at OC3 cough*

I'd prefer Cape, or brownmario or azen as regular mario though and Phanna as Samus just because Wes annoys the **** out of me for being so friggin stereotypically black and obnoxious. yeah I said it.
I've heard that BS now plays a lot differently (smarter) then in the matches that are posted online. Just a rumor I have heard though.

Just wondering though, do you have anger management problems or something Dylan? That's what it seems like when you post. Frankly I'm not surprised that you racked up enough warnings to get temp banned, although it still seems like you haven't learned your lesson.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I've heard that BS now plays a lot differently (smarter) then in the matches that are posted online. Just a rumor I have heard though.

Just wondering though, do you have anger management problems or something Dylan? That's what it seems like when you post. Frankly I'm not surprised that you racked up enough warnings to get temp banned, although it still seems like you haven't learned your lesson.
Hehe. Your post suggests you read farrrr too much into a simple display of white and grey text on a black background.

You, like many attempt soley based on a written phrase devoid of vocal intonation or physical gesture to create some sort of psychological profile for me, wherein I have ''anger problems'' because I use phrases like ''terribly overhyped child '' and ''Annoys the crap out of me''

What you should realize is that these are my opinions, Wes is an annoying black dude, and Bombsoldier is an extremly technical asian child with no mindgames, and the way that I present them was if anything an effort in trying to be humerous. Hence why my ''anger filled'' phrases are so often quoted by others in their signatures of everyday posts, because they don't take the forums on such a serious psychological level as you do.

I don't know how better I could explain it, but if you think I take these forums seriously or have any sort of real emotional attachment to em, then you're sadly mistaken.

Basically, I'm Dylan_Tnga and I pwn souls. :laugh:

or as I have posted before :

GUY WITH ANGER ISSUES said:
YES, I AM AN EXTREMLY ANGRY PERSON. THIS ANONYMOUS PERSONS OPINIONS ON WAVEDASHING THAT I HAVE JUST READ ON AN ONLINE FORUM HAVE COMPLETLY RUINED MY DAY. I WILL NOW DRINK WHISKY BEAT MY GIRLFRIEND AND STEP ON PUPPIES
Hopefully you understand sarcasm, many people here don't sadly :(

Anger issues though, congrats on being pretty much the 9 thousandth person to say that to me on these forums regarding a mild post with no real evidence of any actual problems with my personality.

Also, if I had anger issues, I would be losing it at you right now, when really I'm laughing, and also flattered that you're paying attention to lil' ol me :p

Am I really worth it ?? ;)

Eaode

Smash Champion
Number of peopl who have said that Dylan has anger issues = OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!1

PS, there are some fairly recent vids of BS around now. He plays really well still. No falco vids though. They're probably not lying when they say he doesn't want people copying his style.

¿Sabes que tu no lo tienes que leer, verdad?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Number of peopl who have said that Dylan has anger issues = OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!1

PS, there are some fairly recent vids of BS around now. He plays really well still. No falco vids though. They're probably not lying when they say he doesn't want people copying his style.
Ok. lemme clear this up before Bombsoldier fans start.. mailing me.. bombs.

Bombsoldier = one of the best falcos in the world. Probably have improved since JGT.

Bombsoldier at JGT = Fresh style of falco, yet repetitive. EXTREMELY FAST AND EXTREMLY PRECISE AND EXTREMLY TECHNICAL which overwhelmes most opponents.

BUT, he lost to Ken in the finals? Why? Look at the last match, but the end of the set Ken knew bombsoldiers style inside and out, look how ken seizes mental control of the match, look how Bombsoldier begins to full-hop all over the place (Bad idea falco vs marth)

Bombsoldier = will 8 stock me, and most smashers.

PC chris = my favorite falco. Fast, technical, but so confusing that even as a spectator I cant tell what hes gonna do next, where as with BS its always the SAME thing approach wise.

I hope to see BS play smarter, because hes got better reflexes and tech skill than 99% of the smashers in the world.

Eaode

Smash Champion
BS must definitely be better than Ken then. Because whereas Ken can "Five stock you in a Four Stock match" BS can do eight.

Screw tournaments, this is proof. Now BS can just relax and not fight anyone :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom