• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
u guys r r-tarded.....they alredy confirmed EVERYBODY...we alredy no EVERY1 is n now, stop makin stupid imagegz........:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I cant wait to play as the godfathurr........and The Finz...

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
u guys r r-tarded.....they alredy confirmed EVERYBODY...we alredy no EVERY1 is n now, stop makin stupid imagegz........:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yes master..

Oh wait, actually I changed my mind

Who the **** are you? GTFO.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord

People like this make me want to continue even more with these awesome paint skills.

Toilet Paper

Smash Journeyman
Hey you guys! I don't want anyone to get in trouble, so read the following message...

On an earlier page of this thread, Mic_128 said not to do something. And that something is, when you are posting a one-line post to say," That one was cool!", Mic said not to quote that whole big image, since your post is so teeny.

Now, I'm not trying to mini mod a thread here, but be aware.*coughEternalPheonixFirecough*

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Hey you guys! I don't want anyone to get in trouble, so read the following message...

On an earlier page of this thread, Mic_128 said not to do something. And that something is, when you are posting a one-line post to say," That one was cool!", Mic said not to quote that whole big image, since your post is so teeny.

Now, I'm not trying to mini mod a thread here, but be aware.*coughEternalPheonixFirecough*
He said to not do that with signatures involved.

Toilet Paper

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION!

If posting something short like "Wow that one was great!" please DONT quote the huge pic, OR post your signature. I can garuntee if everyone keeps doing it I'll be forced to start dishing out warnings, and I know we don't want that to ruin the fun.
Actually Green Shell, he said not to post the whole image OR use your signature.

ThePROMINENCE

Smash Rookie
How can you determine the inclusion of a character by the color of the backgrounds. I bet if Sakurai saw this thread he would probably laugh. So I guess if the background was blue, Sonic would be a sure bet right? LOL

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
Bananas in pajamas ftw. God that was a long time ago. How did you remember that DainBramaged?

Edit: Yes my 50th post was also my first using the wiinternet, awesome.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I remember those Bananas in Pajamas for some reason too. And I'm only 13...I don't really know where I recognize them from either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom