• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
We're aware of the issue. The right (and smart) place to post about it is in Announcement discussion under "Upgrade problems"

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
SOMETHING in this thread will come true. There0s a rule that says "Make a hundred silly predicitions and one of them is bound to happen."

In the meantime...

See those mountains in the background?

MOHAMMED IS CONFIRMED!!!

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, what gives? This thread is usually always on top and now it's starting to fall down...I say someone Sticky it like many numerous people have suggested.

Erk Aduro

Smash Apprentice
Well it's hard to come up with new stuff over the weekend since there's no new screenshots. You're gonna have expect some slowdown on Saturday and Sunday. We'll just have do our best to keep this thread alive. :)

IT'S OVER NINE THOOOOOOUSAAAAAAAND!!!

Also, guys please remember not to quote big images! If you must quote an image, turn it into a link in your quote!

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Just saw a video of a guy playing with that power glove. Doesn't work very well on accuracy.
I wish I could help with a joke, but I'm lazy to think something up.

All your base are belong to us.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Power Glove XD

Man you all should look up the "Angry Nintendo Nerd Power Glove" on youtube, he shows how badly it sucks XD

Fawriel

Smash Master
I feel unappreciated. =<

*appreciates Gary's effort*

Version 1.0, eh?
My impending doom sense is tingling.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can't just add everyone's, simply because either it's too far-fetched, or the official update wasn't there on the official site. Such is the case with everything involving Angel Land.

And everything involving the site itself isn't really going to work at all. Unless the Smash Bros. Dojo becomes a confirmed stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom