• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbound Presents: STARFURRY2007. Thanks to all who came out!

tMoC

Smash Apprentice
Ohh god good question. I was thinking of maybe taking the GO to Union. The subways also could do, but would take longer. The real issue is getting to the GO or TTC station. Worst case scenario, I take a cab to the nearest train station from the tournament.

The subways downtown will be running all night, but the issue is getting down there.

Nuclearape

Smash Cadet
why is yum above me in the list, he's so noob LOL
HOPEFULLY, i'm not in the same pool as him :p

.. btw how the hell do i get there by transit
http://www.mississaugatransit.com

Click "Full Transit Map" and pick the one for Saturday.
The 44 runs right by the preschool, so your best bet is to take a bus to Meadowvale T.C and take the 44 from there.
That's how I'm getting home, haha.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ryan...

Yo i'm guna team with noah this one. ambrose said he wants to team with you.. We've done dubs alot...do you mind if i team with noah this time? I think we might have a good shot.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ryan...

Yo i'm guna team with noah this one. ambrose said he wants to team with you.. We've done dubs alot...do you mind if i team with noah this time? I think we might have a good shot.
Have you talked to Noah about it? Cause I thought I was teaming with him.
And in case if you are I'll team with Ryan no doubt.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
oh

em

gee

its today, and i cant seem to fall asleep. I feel like there's so much **** I need to train for, but I know I can't perfect it all by the time this tournament goes live... rrrrrr i need sleeeep.

mffns

Smash Cadet
You're in pool one bud, watch out for that Marth matchup, you have like 3 of them in your pool I think. But come there and you'll see. Grmz call me asap in the mourning.

I am pumpeddddd~~~.
Actually, hes in pool 5, the guy in pool one is his brother

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
You guys are like little schoolgirls.

I <3 it.

Nate: Ya me and Noah talked about it.

Ryan: Don't be dumb. Marco sandbags and you know it. If you're guna enter at least make your money count. Team with nate or ambrose or something. Neither of them have a teams partner.

On a side note...NAte wtf happened to you and Ken? Is Gk coming to this or something?

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
You guys are like little schoolgirls.

I <3 it.

Nate: Ya me and Noah talked about it.

Ryan: Don't be dumb. Marco sandbags and you know it. If you're guna enter at least make your money count. Team with nate or ambrose or something. Neither of them have a teams partner.

On a side note...NAte wtf happened to you and Ken? Is Gk coming to this or something?
Yes.

Yes he is.

He refuses to enter singles though.

Engo

Smash Ace
Ehh same here, it was great although I got owned pretty bad. It really made me want to go to another one.

Who were the two guys I beat in friendlies, do they come to this forum?

Oh and Wigi , you versed my brother.

Thanks to Grmo for giving me directions.

The Witch King

Smash Cadet
^ I got owned pretty bad to but i beat wigi with my bowser lol. how the hell do you do the quote thing?

EDIT: the names Micko by the way, and yes i know its a stupid name. also who played my little brother?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I had to leave the tournament early which was bull$h1t but for my first tourny that was awsome
Ehh same here, it was great although I got owned pretty bad. It really made me want to go to another one.

Who were the two guys I beat in friendlies, do they come to this forum?

Oh and Wigi , you versed my brother.

Thanks to Grmo for giving me directions.
I agree guys, it was a GREAT experience for my first ever tourny. I learned loads and was WAY better by the end of the day.

Edit: The name's Steven btw, but I'd prefer it if everyone just called me PyroLoserKid. That way, when someone says "Steve!" and they're talking to someone else, I don't have to John because I was distracted.

Desh.

Smash Lord
today was INNSSSAANNNEEEEE ....ok so who were those people...who like ownt me?..and yes... i mean ALL OF YOU... i will avenge my dignity (whats left of itxD ) anyways awesome experience xD im probably gonna start coming to get ownt at the bi weeklies when i can.... and HOPEFULLY i'll bring some peoples...if they dont pv$$y out..*cough cough* wigi , pyro, ltg * cough cough # 2*

anyways...i shall be in le shiek thread if anyvun needs me..or the gta thread...w.e...

PS....IF I FACED YOU...ADD ME TO BUDDIES OR FRIENDS OR W.E TY HAVE A GOOD DAY .

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
God I am bloody tired. Friggin accident on the 401, took me like twice as long to get home

Nonetheless, this was probably the best tournament I've been to since I started going to them this summer. (I did skip out on transcanada though) Great job grmo, thanks alot.

Top Bottom