• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbound Presents: STARFURRY2007. Thanks to all who came out!

K

koka

That tournament was great! Second one for me, even though I only played friendlies hehehe. Thanks a lot Grmo!

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
I was too high to understand how edgeguarding works in Jiggly vs Falcon.
Fun tourney, although I was falling asleep everytime I went to sit down and play/watch... Leaving at 5 am sucks. Props to everyone, muich <3 and stuff, not gonna do a full shout-out thingy cuz I'm going to go to bed.

Until next time.
/waves

D.B

Smash Ace
I was too high to understand how edgeguarding works in Jiggly vs Falcon.
Fun tourney, although I was falling asleep everytime I went to sit down and play/watch... Leaving at 5 am sucks.
This is a great lesson on johns everyone.

Mudkipz still sucks

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Meh, not taking anything away from him, he beat me and gj to him.
I think that the problem was that I didn't smoke enough, not revealing my full potential. Oh well.

Edit : None of the Toronto peeps smoked with us afterwards... that made me sad : (
d00dz. No one invited me =P .

D

Deleted member

Honestly, we don't ****ing care how high someone was. it's not funny and it's basically spam / johns. people need to realize that not everyone smokes and that it's not inherently cool.

shoutout thread needed.

unknown522

Some guy
I think that the problem was that I didn't smoke enough, not revealing my full potential. Oh well.

Edit : None of the Toronto peeps smoked with us afterwards... that made me sad : (
sry. I dun smoke, lol

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Honestly, we don't ****ing care how high someone was. it's not funny and it's basically spam / johns.
Uh huh. Love you too Jake.

people need to realize that not everyone smokes and that it's not inherently cool.
That's not what I was suggesting, but w/e. My statement was directed towards Bernard, cuz he said he would but didn't ;O.
<3

I think that my favorite part of the trip was yelling "FOOOOOOOOOOOORD" every 10 seconds 'till 3 AM. Good 'ol Marcos house.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Just out of curiosty, how mnay pple did i acualy missfire in the face for a kill?i think i counted 6.
Missfire FTW!
d=)
p.s. coolhat i love the..emoticon thing face thingy with da hat.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
wth is wrong with foxes.

Jarc: I was already dizzy as **** from 10 straight hours of smash and no sleep (FORRRRRRRRRRRRD) because of yesterday. Gittin' high wudn have done nuthin for me.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Well, I don't really have a thing against Fox's...I just have a thing about people not following rules.

Rule 1: Let me win.

=]

Volasko

Smash Ace

Thats cause snow and I wasnt there, and jake stop being such a mom and lighten up..... no pun intended, or was it.......?:confused:

Top Bottom