• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer

LSDX

Wah!
What if I accidentally paid for the 2nd 12-Month subscription and I only had $12 for the first payment, but $0.00 for the 2nd? Will nothing happen for the 2nd payment and everything will just work itself out?

Edit: Also, how do I change my name?

Frown

poekmon
If two payments went through, you will get Premium equal to both purchases combined.

To change your name, send a PM to Virgilijus with the title 'Premium', where you say what you want your new name to be. Then wait for a few days.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
It's gone for good for everyone, so there is no fixing it.

If the threads that you're subscribed to have new posts, they'll show up in your User CP.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Awesome, thank you smashboards, love premium. Worth the wait.

Also how do I prank people? How many Pranks do I have?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Pm virgilijus with the title 'premium prank' and tell him who you would like to pran

2 per month

ndayday

BRoomer
It's hard to explain. Let's just say you'll either love it or hate it.
It's really like no other place on the boards.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
The Disco Room is... the Disco Room.

It's a general discussion area, just like the Pool Room.

Except more awesome times N to the Nth power.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
the user guide v1.0 html tags are broken :p

edit: oh, and how would one go about creating an addendum to the user guide up in here, but for more advanced users? it would include stuff like how to link to a post this way instead of like this, how to edit a title of a thread you made, how to observe the edit history of one of your posts - basically, simple stuff that non-newbies and even long-time users might not know how to do

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Why aren't any of the admins responding to pleas to change the Wiki link from the SmashWikia to the real SmashWiki? It been nearly four months now and the no response on this issue is getting ridiculous.

Oso21

Smash Rookie
I've been playing smash by myself or with bad gamer friends for pretty much 3 years now, and I'm from SoCal. Suggestions for people to talk to so I can actually get better as a Melee player? I want to get into this community, and I've heard that SoCal is stacked with people.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Head to the regional zones which is located in the smash tournaments section of this website. After you go to regional zone go to pacific west and find the area that best suits to where you are ( there are a few socal threads)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Why aren't any of the admins responding to pleas to change the Wiki link from the SmashWikia to the real SmashWiki? It been nearly four months now and the no response on this issue is getting ridiculous.
I'm not entirely sure myself what's happening in this regard. The best thing to do would be to send a PM to MLG_JV

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
If I log into a computer and travel to another computer and log in, and I am navigating to different pages in the same account will I be listed as two different people as far as that counter that counts how many people are logged in even though I am the same person with the same account?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you're using the same account on both, then you'd be listed as one, the same way if you were using multiple tabs.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If you're name contains a symbol unrecognized by your Mobile viewpoint, and you don't have Premium, is there any way to log in? One of my friends said he couldn't log into Mobile boards due to his name having a symbol now recognized by his phone's list of symbols.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
try to copy-paste the symbol from one of his posts in a public-viewing forum?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I'd say you're in a pinch unless your phone allows that particular symbol. For example, I'm not sure there is a phone to date that has the heart symbol.

By the way, did you mean "not" instead of "now"? It's hard to understand that last sentence.

MK26

Smash Master
the user guide v1.0 html tags are broken :p

edit: oh, and how would one go about creating an addendum to the user guide up in here, but for more advanced users? it would include stuff like how to link to a post this way instead of like this, how to edit a title of a thread you made, how to observe the edit history of one of your posts - basically, simple stuff that non-newbies and even long-time users might not know how to do
repost for 6 responses with a :ibwc: without a response for me :(

Frown

poekmon
A "Tips and tricks" thread is actually a good idea.

The Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee has officially taken your suggestion into consideration. Thank you and have a nice day.

ndayday

BRoomer
edit: OH WELL OK FROWN

WELL EXCUUUSE ME, PRINCESS

MK26

Smash Master
alright, thanks. i was just concerned about protocol and stuff...like, should i pm it to someone when i finish it, and if so, who? i can see that regular people (:workshop:) are able to post threads in the IBWC forum now, but i dont wanna do something without permission from you guys...and i just realized that my original post was very poorly worded :/

edit: lol thanks ndayday, you didnt need to remove your post :p
i dont think my concerns would concern the admins lol

sheikamaru

jive
how do you raise your status on smashboards? like i think i used to be a smash rookie but now i'm a smash cadet :D lol j/w couldn't find it searching on my own -3-

Top Bottom