• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Frown

poekmon
Is it possible to let us ignore mods, please.

Just make it so that the ignore doesn't come in effect in the forum where said person is a mod in or something.

Seriously.

Also make the ignore atleast useful and not something that draws even more attention to the posts.
If you feel like there are certain moderators whose posts are so bad that you need to put them on Ignore, you really should speak up in Forum Support.

An admin will have to comment on your suggestion.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
There's usually a button on you keyoard that'll let you take a screenshot.

On mine it used to be like alt + f12 or something

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yeah that

We have no idea when it'll be fixed because I don't think it has anything to do with te site itself, rather it's something to do with paypal

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Lmfao. I'm sorry. I didn't know the previous question and answer referred to my question too. :(

Thanks anyway. :)

Umm.. I tried PMing this person...

Invalid user?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Lmfao. I'm sorry. I didn't know the previous question and answer referred to my question too. :(

Thanks anyway. :)

Umm.. I tried PMing this person...

Invalid user?
I sent this username a message before going to work 2 PM Eastern time and no reply yet. I don't know how active he is on here. I can wait it out or if Jungle knows another administrator we can contact. Or...if paypal stops being ********... /=

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So back when premium membership was announced, higher ups at smashboards said that the money generated from selling premium accounts would go towards helping smash tournaments and helping the smash community.

Has that been happening?

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Suggestion: I really think the User Guide needs to be updated.

Aside from some of the information being a bit out of date, the HTML is seriously out of whack, with code segments all over the page. Also some of the images don't show up. I think we should try to make sure it looks professional and at least make sure that their aren't pieces of code all over the page.

EDIT: Ok, thanks Jungle. :)

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
We're aware of the problem. HTML has been turned off in the forums so all the coding is visible. We're working on fixing this.

D

Deleted member

question:

I signed up and paid for premium membership (3 month period) and so far...no dice. Can someone help me out with this?

Also, I went to post this in forum disputes and I'm unable to view that forum. Which I probably deserve, but it's still >_> worthy.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
on revolution, what happened to two of the three links at the very top of the page (leaving only boards, connect, and news)?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Future thought for Devs: Would it be possible to have the Revolution skin adjust to your screen resolution?

Looks pretty bad on higher resolutions, unfortunately.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Umbreon - the automatic system isn't functional at the moment. PM virgilijus a screenshot of your receipt and he'll add you manually

@the two questions regarding skin icons: i don't know, ill figure it out for you

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
Suggeestion:I think we should have a ( Like General Brawl,etc.) a sub-forum( Like General Brawl,Pool Room,etc.) for Sports. There could be anoher one in it for Basketball,Football,etc.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
There's already threads in the Pool Room about the sports of the season.
Like I just checked, and there's an active basketball and football thread on the 1st page.
I think a thread is enough to contain them, unless we hear (more) otherwise.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
so when I made my smashboards account 3 years ago I was 15 years old and I had that typical "shoot... meeting strangers on a website to play this game seems hella sketchy..." attitude so I lied about my birthday to be 3 years earlier entering 1989 when my actual birth year is 1992.

I obviously know how friendly and awesome this community is now, but my question is

how the heck do I change my birthday info?

oh and pac west moderator metalreflectslime can testify to my age seeing how he knows me in person if that matters lol

ndayday

BRoomer
I don't think a normal user can change it on his own.
The box where all that is says to contact an admin if it changes, so I guess that'd be your best bet.

Try contacting Mic_128

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
So i recently tried to upgrade to premium, paid the fee and junk. And unlike what the premium thread said, i haven't noticed anything instantly.
I'm just asking because i hope there wasn't a need for me to put "information to the seller" or anything like that to show who i am on smashboards.

Also, upon receiving my premium membership, can i change my name right away or do i have to wait the 3 months?

ndayday

BRoomer
You have to talk to Virg and he'll do it manually.
Apparently it no longer does it instantly like how it should.
link to his profile: http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=41449

And yes you can request a namechange immediately. You get 2 namechanges for every 3 months, and the requests are sent to previously mentioned user via PM with premium in the title.

seany92689

Smash Rookie
Finding Tourne's

Hi,
I am trying to find SSB64 tournes in my area, Tallahassee Florida. Can you please help me. Thanks

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
You have to talk to Virg and he'll do it manually.
Apparently it no longer does it instantly like how it should.
link to his profile: http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=41449

And yes you can request a namechange immediately. You get 2 namechanges for every 3 months, and the requests are sent to previously mentioned user via PM with premium in the title.
@ yayu hz.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Quote the post so you can see it? I don't knwo what else to tell you since I don't really think it's posible.

kingofkings97

Smash Cadet
I have a question my total number of posts is incorrect it saids I only have 9 but I have 25 or is there a way to fix this?

ndayday

BRoomer
Post count doesn't go up in this room or Forum Games, which seems to be where you're getting posts.

Top Bottom