• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
So technically, IBWC are the discussion leaders of SIC?

Or do they/you have something more(/less?) to your title?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Nothing, it's the same thing.

@Red: Sometimes we've allowed multiple people to have access to the same alt account for community threads. If that's something you think might be worth organising for your project or whatever, send a PM with the project proposal to an admin.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
How on earth do you acqiure a negative post count?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Is it possible to have an administrator remove some of your displayed post count?
Yes, it is possible to have an admin or mod in charge of the board in question to delete your posts resulting in a loss of your post count. But it also results in the loss of your posts.

Alternatively, an admin can change the post count, but it's usually done as a joke, not because someone requests it. Like Azua's or choknater's post count.

How on earth do you acqiure a negative post count?
Admin hax.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Ok, that's very helpful. Is it possible to FREEZE your post count?
No, I don't believe so.

The only way to keep your post count at the desired amount would be to post in parts of the forum that have post count disabled, such as User Blogs, Regional Zones, Forum Games, etc.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Users are not limited to Group Membership colors. A Premium member can use the Premium color or they can switch to Researcher if they are a member of that group. The users you probably saw were
Prank'd. Premium members can prank anyone except for staff, users who are prank'd have that Pink username color and the title is changed to Prank'd...if I recall correctly.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Also, Premium members can prank themselves if they want.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Alternatively, an admin can change the post count, but it's usually done as a joke, not because someone requests it. Like Azua's or choknater's post count.
Wasn't Azua's postcount fixed to what it's supposed to be? (Rhetorical question btw.)

Ange

Smash Lord
Is there a list somewhere detailing ALL the existing Group Memberships and their respective colors?

Are moderators/admins forced to have their red/gray name colors or can they choose to be displayed in another available color as well?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Is there a list somewhere detailing ALL the existing Group Memberships and their respective colors?

Are moderators/admins forced to have their red/gray name colors or can they choose to be displayed in another available color as well?
It might be a little bit out of date, but there's a section detailing all of the usergroups and their respective colours here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254708

And yes, mods and admins have to use their red or grey colours to be easily identified as their respective roles.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Wasn't Azua's postcount fixed to what it's supposed to be? (Rhetorical question btw.)
Yeah, she wrote down how many she added, so she then took em away later to get back to the right number.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
can you just request premium membership?

someone told me you can just ask, instead of buying it.

really, i would just buy it, but i need a credit/debit card.

and, i kind of need a bank account too; sucks being poor.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
No.

You can ask someone you KNOW, but rarely will someone just gift it to a stranger.

The Disco Room also used to donate/vote who we wanted to donate premium too, but we haven't done that in a while and don't think we're planning on doing it again (almost none of them stayed :().

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
So, I was looking at the Smash World Forums account and I saw some postbits for "E4 Master" and "Sprite Master". Just wondering, what are these and how do you earn them?

Now two of my postbits have now been taken away...

EDIT: Thanks, Nday.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Hello. I am a regular visitor of this awesome board, but my schedule has recently gotten very busy. I just got an android powered smartphone, and the only free time I have regularly is away from my PC at home.

I know that Smashboards has a mobile site, but I would like to use an app called Tapatalk. I tried to connect to smashboards through tapatalk, but a forum admin must activate the site for it to be able to be accessed from Tapatalk.

Can I get a forum admin to activate Smashboards on Tapatalk so I can browse from the Tapatalk mobile app? Here's a link to the website:

http://www.tapatalk.com/

Thank you.

Edit: Another reason why I want this app instead of the mobile app is that the app pushes notifications faster than my email. It's faster to get my information.

woopasi

Smash Rookie
Ok, so I'm new here and i have been working on some custom animations in brawlbox for mario and i don't know how to put the animations in ssbb? If anyone could answer this it would be a huge help.
Thanks

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Ok, so I'm new here and i have been working on some custom animations in brawlbox for mario and i don't know how to put the animations in ssbb? If anyone could answer this it would be a huge help.
Thanks
The animations must be saved in the FitMarioMotionEct.pac and it must be placed in the same directory as textures:

X: private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\fighter\mario

woopasi

Smash Rookie
Thank you so much I've been trying to do that for a while and i just got it to work!!!!!!

OMG Edit: No problem!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It doesn't work anymore, and hasn't since around 2008.

Top Bottom