• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Administrator. Administrators can do pretty much anything they like with profiles.
I've known that Admins can change things like that, but i've seen some Smashboards Premium members with their Custom Titles with different palette.

If you need (an) example(s), i've got some.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wasn't that first Pokemon B/W thread scrapped or something recently? I dropped like 5 or 6 posts, and that's how many I remember having posted there.
Really? We scrapped that? I simply assumed nobody would be posting in it anymore

Man, that is ****ing gay. I dropped a whole crap load of posts from that it isn't even funny. I was like at 8.4 and I dropped like 700 posts :/ Or something like that

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You're making it up on this thread lol.
You don't gain post count here.

Also, does anyone know what the attachment feature is to be used for? I just saw it when i was making a post on advanced mode in the Video section of the Brawl's Sub-Forums.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Steel doesn't want his old username to be taken by someone else so he made an account simply to keep it. He also used his admin powers to turn the name black.
For the record I made that account as a testing dummy for when I mess with permissions and such so that I can see things from a normal user's point of view.

flaco

The Terminator
i got a problem my post count has stopped going up since like 7 months ago never reported cuz it tought it was and error but i am reporting it now why is these?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Some rooms have disabled post count, this includes Regional Social boards and Forum games. Have you been posting there?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yes, I think it is.

But that question is probably more suited for the Lighthouse

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Why do you have to have a certain amount of posts to be able to leave visitor messages?

My bro has 0 posts and has been on the boards since 2008, imo, I think it's so awesome...but he's tired of always PMing people, anyway around this?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Do Tournament Directors have a larger PM inbox? If no, then why not?
No, having a Tournament Director doesn't give you any benefits other than a Blue name. As to why not, it might be because you really don't need a larger PM box to host tournaments. You can already send/receive up to 70 PMs as a regular and buying Premium increase that to 1,000. Just delete the unnecessary PMs in your Inbox/Sent and you'll have room.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I'd like to suggest increasing the size of normal users' inboxes. 70 is simply not enough; I'm a premium member now, but I do remember being irritated by the pitiful size of it before I became one.

Atleast make it closer to 100~120.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
When premium started up last year, I bought 3 months of it iirc. 3 months later, I bought a year's worth solely for the inbox space.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
There's a Chess With Your Power now?

Might I ask which forum that's in, and if it's starting up soon/active atm?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I didn't really know where else to put this, so here goes:

Staffs, these are some lovely new postbits. Props on getting them up! However, my BRoomer and Premium postbits are gone. What happened to them?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There's a Chess With Your Power now?

Might I ask which forum that's in, and if it's starting up soon/active atm?
Was/Is in the Pool room.

Lyth: The old icons were gifs and the new ones were png. for some reason whatever Xiivi did to set up the new ones makes the gifs not show, so we're getting that fixed soon (resaving the old ones as pngs.)

EDIT: Jonkku: Premmie icon is still Mushroom.

Top Bottom