• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Grandeza

Smash Master
Didn't Premies have exclusive styles(themes)? If they did, What happens to them now that premium membership is gone?
I used to be a premie. Are you referring to custom titles? If so, we get to keep them after our membership expires. If your referring to the mushroom icon that would be with our other icons, that disappears.

Also, was it just me, or did links to smashboards turn into links to the mlg website temporarily?
Im curious about this too. It happened for a while a few days ago and just happened to me and its rly weird.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Premies had a special theme once upon a time. No idea why it died.

Tom, Mic, Zero Beat, Eor and my names got changed as a BRoom joke. Eor and I got ours back, though.

Tom, Mic, and Zero didn't get names that they asked for-- they got names that Scav felt like giving them.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Yes Scav is causing chaos on SWF. Ok well maybe not chaos but it's upsetting poor Tom (not me the real Tom ;))

Maybe it's time I saw the wizard of oz and got my name changed to something that makes everyone happy.

I just realised between Scav changing my name and certain mods *cough*Xsyven*cough* changing my posts, the entity formally known as Mic is becoming as much a culmination of power abuse as he is a person.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Sorry master.

Actually I have a question for a change, who do I have to sleep with to get my title changed from Smash Awesome to "Identity Thief"?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Our new overlords probably ;)

Oh and the premmie skins got removed when the boards got a big upgrade a while back and we're put on the list of things that had to be changed/adjusted and guess got buried underneath things.

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
Why is the stage browser all glitchy and the snapshot feature won't take my bin. file? (an snapshot)

whats up here man site messing up i can't see my avatar and the site keeps going slow
You forgot to put your question in bold format.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
the answer to both is "Because of the change in servers. It should be working again soon."

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Is there a way to search specific forums without first doing a search over everyting and then narrowing it down? Having to wait 30 seconds because all the results are from the wrong forum sucks.
Click search, then when the little box folds down, click advanced search. You can choose specific rooms then (and specific people, whether the results are displayed as threads or posts, ect)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
:( Too many good writers and I'm not that good...

So does that mean you(xsy), Mic, CK, etc. have all won WWYP?
CK won once-- but that's not how he has a custom title. Mods get custom titles. You can't expect us to put up with all y'all for nothin', do ya? :p

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Truthfully, the mods on this site have to put up with far too much. Y'all deserve any perks you can get.

Edit: Someone else should post in the stickies if they have something relevant to add. I'm tired of seeing my name everywhere. It's like a nagging voice saying "YOU ****ED UP THE POOL ROOM AND GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!"

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You're encouraging other people to spam the PRoom just so you don't have to see your name that you worked SO hard to see as much as possible? =/

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Why isn't may avi showing up?
There's been custom avatar problems since the server switch. Time'll fix it-- how much time, I couldn't tell ya. :(

I changed my avatar the day after the server change, and it just now showed up.

Edit: Nvm, it died again. :(

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Just wondering. Does your own custom avatars show. I can see mine but I'm not sure if anyone else can.
I think Meta-kirby had a similar problem.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
There's been custom avatar problems since the server switch. Time'll fix it-- how much time, I couldn't tell ya. :(

I changed my avatar the day after the server change, and it just now showed up.

Edit: Nvm, it died again. :(

Dingdingding.

Please make sure your question is not already answered before you ask it.
That is all.

flaco

The Terminator
Also know these

I will warn the next person who posts without a question, or answers a question and they aren't a Mod.
Anyways so are you guys making a new ranks for users example when you reach the max like example smash master are you making another after that?:)

goku21

Smash Rookie
Hey folks

I don´t know where to post this as there´s no sub-forum for the "website-discussion"...

but couldn´t we have a matchmaking sub-forum as long as the friendfinder doesn´t work?(you can delete it afterwards)

common that´s no more than 20 minutes of work!

I´m dying over here!

thanx for listening!

Lost_it

Smash Rookie
So in other words one day competitive smash will be gone because of GCN controllers :D

I only have one and I have a feeling it will break soon :(

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You can order new white 2M log cabled controllers from various importing websites, such as Play-asia.com

But this thread is more for forum based questions.

Top Bottom