• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Online

Sensai

Smash Master
Why thanks, F8AL!

Jeah, I'm going to update it in a few minutes...been out of the house for the majority of about a month with Medical Missions, Camp Sessions and my moving and everything. Sorry guys.

[Edit:]

Also, the fact that this thread is here makes it un-pointless; if this thread weren't here, then there would be hundreds more like it for each individual game. I mean, there already ARE those...but...

Hm. /shrugs.

[Edit 2:]

**** it's been a long while since posting!

[Edit 3:]

Updated the first post with everything that has been posted up to this point.

Sensai

Smash Master
@ WaterTails: We must play! I'm adding you to my Friends!

Updating the post now...

Done!

And WaterTails! I'll be adding you shortly! We must play soon!

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Zelda:pH
-character:LInk
FC1633-6965-5022

AC:WW- Player: MasterT
- Town Name: Waluigi
FC: 5026-7021-9683

ADD ME UP *****ZZZ

I would also suggest puting a corner for MSNs

JesseMeza

Smash Cadet
Here's some of my friend codes:

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 4124-2045-2199
Pokemon Diamond: 0602-2793-5683
Guitar Hero III: 0559-5116-3843
DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3: 5412-9477-3938
Mario Kart Wii: 5198-2828-3862

They all share the name "Jesse."

Sensai

Smash Master
Alright, I'm editting the first post. Being a while since I have, time for change.

Alright, I've updated it to this post, the exception being Black Waltz and Red Exodus' Steam IDs. Guys, remember: you gotta link me to your page so that I can add it in. Steam Community's search is a bit silly and mostly unhelpful.

[Edit 2:]

Black Waltz has been added to the list. You guys respond really quickly to PMs...good on ya.

Overload

Smash Lord
I can't believe I've never seen this thread before. I'll post my codes later.

Sensai

Smash Master
@ Vorguen, nicaboy: I only add games that have codes/names supplied to me. If no one has given me a name for WoW, I won't add it. Dig it?

Actually, where I say World of Warcraft...I'm explaining this exact same thing.
Sensai said:
~If you want a game added to the list that is not currently on there, (i.e., World of Warcraft), then give the name of the game and your ID for the game and a column will be made.
And I will be updating the thread to this point today.

Done. Updated it to this point.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Lol alright. Too bad World of Warcraft is not what it used to be. I bet it's still great, but before they moved the level cap from 60 to 70 it was perfect, nothing was wrong with it. Now it's just not quite the same anymore. Maybe it was just me who wanted to keep things the same, lol.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Are online WiiWare games ever gonna be added? D:

Bomberman Blast - 3308-7443-2171
Dr. Mario Online Rx - 4445-4625-4770

I'd LOVE to play someone in Bomberman Blast. PM me if you can.

oceanic--ice

Smash Apprentice
hey would u mind adding CoD5 Wii? its impossible to find ANY1 ANYWHERE to add... just w8 a second

here it is: 541348680146

oceanic--ice

Smash Apprentice
Lol alright. Too bad World of Warcraft is not what it used to be. I bet it's still great, but before they moved the level cap from 60 to 70 it was perfect, nothing was wrong with it. Now it's just not quite the same anymore. Maybe it was just me who wanted to keep things the same, lol.
well i partially agree but if u havent noticed WotLK is out since November => levelcup=80.... there were many great concepts that i expected and at first the game was fascinating but because all zones were OCed it was impossible to level so i played just 2 days, got him 72 and gave up.... perhaps it was also because of my pc having some issues and it was terribly slow.... i just couldnt enjoy it... wat about u? stopped since BC?

EDIT: Im thinking about starting again... perhaps when i do we could start a WoW list on the thread....

Top Bottom