• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Least Wanteds Universe

Baysha

Smash Ace
With the Least Wanteds Fighters Pass concluded, I thought it would be fun to expand our horizons. No longer are we constricted to Super Smash Bros, not even platform fighters, maybe not even video games. But everything will be "improved" by us.

Now,

Job #1: Submit something to add characters to.
While I would recommend staying in the realm of crossover video games at the moment, purely to not get too crazy at the start, you can submit just about anything for this job. Theoretically you could even submit another creation thread.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Job #1: Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition
1643568705135.png

Hyrule Warriors was a game. It still exists right now : ).

But yeah from my knowledge this game wasn't mega popular and was a completionists (and THE Completionist) nightmare, so let's just add more useless junk and clutter to it. Have more modes, expand the story to make it more confusing, add too much on existing modes, and add characters no one asked for, for a games update that wasn't even asked for in the first place.

Last edited:
Job 1:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

1643569320628.png

This game still exists, so no worries.

But still, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe sells so good like hotcakes and we could play dirty for little bit.
We could add useless junk like unbalanced karts or characters that no one asked for before, so why can't we ruin the Mario Kart game?
Also there are gonna be crappy modes that are unfair and pointless and weird customization.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Job 1:

I originally planned on submitting either Nick All-Star Brawl or a Sonic game for this job, but I thought I'd get a little creative here.

My idea is to add to the boss roster(s) of either a specific Mega Man game or all of them (which is why I'm depicting Legacy Collection 1-2). As there are many boss ideas and requests online, I feel that a lot could be done with this concept, especially since we're going off of least wanteds, meaning pretty much anything could be a boss. I think crossover characters and elements should be allowed here, as they aren't new to the series, like the Hadouken appearing in the X series.

Mega Man 12, unless I get proven wrong in the future, has yet to exist, so for those desiring to create a whole new game or plotline, worry not, as you could easily market it as an add-on like the challenge modes in the collections.

I think this could be a good creation thread. It'd allow users to get really creative with their picks and, overall, I think it has a lot of potential.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to add that both levels and weapons would accounted for as well.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
OLD:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages and music

Let's start off where we know, and find the worst; most obscure and overall stupidest locations in gaming history to use. Since we didn't add any music in the last thread, I've added that to the mix.

Winners archive

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpeg

Glitch Strikers

The long sought-after sequel to Super Mario Bros Crossover, Glitch Strikers is a seemingly abandoned video game where a group of retro lookalikes are all shuffled around each other's worlds and have to work together to stop a corrupting glitch. For the thread, we would add expies of characters and worlds from "famous" retro video games that we will make people think that wondering what could have been would be preferable to harsh reality.

Baysha

Smash Ace
Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition 4
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 12
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1+2 5
Smash Bros Ultimate Stages + Music 12
Nintendo Switch Online Games 12
Glitch Strikers 3

Voting has closed! And it looks like we've got a three way tie here. Vote for your favorite between Mario Kart 8, SSBU Stages and Music, and NSO Games for the tie breaker!

D

Deleted member

SBBU Stages

Last edited by a moderator:

Baysha

Smash Ace
With this, SSBU Stages and Music wins the tie breaker. Now,

Submit a stage
and
Submit a free bonus song (like the bonus costumes you get for purchasing the Fighters Passes)

Yep, a free-for-all for the first job. For future stages, prompts will be used.

Stage Idea:
Wasteland Hill Zone
1643746207657.png
1643746340307.png
1643746231241.png

Well, the Wasteland Hill Zone is a stage, where it's actually Green Hill Zone that decays and turns into pathetic Wasteland that is very boring looking and it's even too hot to live and fight there.
The layout is similar to Brawl's Green Hill Zone, but actually when it changes it's landscape, it becomes flat and bland.
Actaully, when it's mid-transformation phase, then it changes into Green Hill Zone from Sonic Forces, most hated sonic game.

Song:

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Bonus Song: Puzzle - Sonic Eraser

Stage: Population Holocaust (Sqij!)
1643746695403.png

From the literal objective worst game ever made (no seriously, look it up) - you fight in the still image that takes up the entire game. Everything is a hard platform, there are no soft platforms nor hazards - the spikes have super precise collision boxes like a custom stage, how delightful! Although the enemies move in the original game, they don't here. Luckily, the code is not in caps lock so you can move.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Song: DK Rap of the Damned
Just the clip from the DK Rap where they say “hell” repeated over and over again

Stage: White Woman Jumpscare (FNAF Security Breach)
Taking inspiration from the least scary jumpscare in the FNAF series, this has you play on a flat surface. Every 20 seconds you will be jumpscared by that one white woman from FNAF security breach which has the same effects as the mom from the Gamer stage seeing you. Except everyone takes damage from it and there’s no way to avoid it.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Bowser's Castle

One of the most requested stages in the history of Smash, Bowser's Castle is a stage request that makes sense as it's cool and has a lot of potential. So let's waste all of it.

1643750550196.png

(exactly how the stage looks except remove Mario)

This is a walk-off stage with a low ceiling that stretches the entire screen. It's not a traveling stage, there is no gimmicky thing that swoops to a side or gimmick at all, it's not even big, it's just a stage that deconfirmed a highly wanted stage (or, confirmed it, but deconfirmed for those who wanted substance from it) from getting in.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Song:
Twitter stinks! I'm leaving!
This loops for the entire match duration

Stage: San Andreas

The same San Andreas from GTA: San Andreas. Unfortunately, do to the game being AO, there is a large censor bar that covers a large portion of the stage. The worst thing is that the Censor Bare is solid, meaning that you have to fight on top of the censor bar. You will most likely not be able to see your character's face.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Song: Undertale - Long Elevator (New Remix by Toby Fox)

Stage: Lost Mushroomy Kingdom C-3
This stage is an oddly gritty Mario autoscroller. Very similar to it's predecessor, Mushroomy Kingdom. However, this one features everyone's favorite level, Lost Levels World C-3! Of course, we're going to make some changes to help it fit into Smash. First of all, It will not have any top blast zone. Otherwise you'd just get instant K.O.'d. And second, you know those indicators that show where your character is when you're off-screen? Well they're disabled for this stage. What would the challenge be otherwise?

Baysha

Smash Ace
Stages:
Otoad64 Otoad64 Mario's Head (Mario Teaches Typing)
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Wasteland Hill Zone
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Population Holocaust (Sqij!)
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule White Woman Jumpscare (Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach)
CheeseAnton CheeseAnton Bowser's Castle
Yiptap Yiptap San Andreas
Baysha Baysha Lost Mushroomy Kingdom C-3

Bonus Song:
Otoad64 Otoad64 Super Mario Sunshine - Game Over
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Theme of Sanic
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Puzzle - Sonic Eraser
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule DK Rap of the Damned
Yiptap Yiptap Wario - Twitter Stinks! I'm Leaving!
Baysha Baysha Undertale - Long Elevator (New Remix by Toby Fox)

Vote for your top 3 in each category! Only have your own entry in second place or lower.

D

Deleted member

1. Population Holocaust
2. San Andreas
3. White Woman Jumpscare

1. Sunshine Game Over
2. DK Rap of the Damned
3. Twitter Stinks! I'm Leaving!

Baysha

Smash Ace
1. Bowser's Castle
2. C-3