• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Least Wanteds Universe

Baysha

Smash Ace
Voting has closed!

Mario's Head 2
Wasteland Hill Zone 2
Population Holocaust 14
White Woman Jumpscare 11
Bowser's Castle 7
San Andreas 5
Lost Mushroomy Kingdom C-3 7

Super Mario Sunshine Game Over 17
Theme of Sanic 2
Puzzle 13
DK Rap of the Damned 7
Twitter Stinks! I'm Leaving! 7
Long Elevator 2

With this, Population Holocaust is our first stage and Game Over is our bonus song!

Now,
Submit a prompt for the next stage
and
Submit a list of new music for an already represented franchise

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Ok, this is the "least wanted" thread, not the "most despised" thread. There's a difference. Therefore...

Prompt: Add some extraordinarily minor content from a game. I'm talking a cloud from world 5-3 of Mario 3D Land. A specific coordinate in a specific Minecraft seed. Something like that.

Baysha

Smash Ace
Prompt: Submit a stage that has a good concept on paper but a poor execution.

New Minecraft Music:
Cave Sounds
CaptainSparklez and TryHardNinja - TNT (2016 Version)
Mining Sounds for 10 hours
Minecraft Earth - Reveal Trailer
PaulsaursJR - Minecraft Tutorials - 01 - How to Survive your First Night

Music lists:
Prompts:
Prompt: Add some extraordinarily minor content from a game. I'm talking a cloud from world 5-3 of Mario 3D Land. A specific coordinate in a specific Minecraft seed. Something like that.
Anyway, my submission will be a stage that disconfirms a popular fighter request, much like Pyrosphere beforehand.
Stage prompt:
Submit a stage from worst 90's game.

Baysha Baysha can I just put only prompt?
Prompt: Submit a stage that has a good concept on paper but a poor execution.
Submissions have closed! Vote for your top 2 in either category.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Wario
2. Minecraft

1. Disconfirm
2. Good concept on paper

Last edited by a moderator:

Baysha

Smash Ace
The Wario music list and a stage that disconfirms a popular fighter request win!
Now,

Submit a stage for the prompt "a stage that disconfirms a popular fighter request"

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Stage: Crash Sucks!
90EC7ADC-960D-46E5-AED3-FAAF4A93A6A2.jpeg

You fight on a billboard promoting an anti-Crash Bandicoot campaign. Occasionally, die hard militant Crash fans will riot against the sign, but they don't actually attack the sign and it's moreso implied the violence is going on with screams and chants of "WE LOVE CRASH!" being faintly heard in the background, making the stage just a really long FD clone.

Last edited:
Deconfirming stage:
Stormy Ascent (Crash Bandicoot)
1644094381715.png

Well, one of Crash's hardest level that ever existed. It has the same layout, but it's very hard and at end of the stage you can see Crash twerking.
Also the stage is modified to be the hardest and unfair one.
1644094492130.png
I mean, Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario submitted a Crash stage, but this stage is different.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
The Forest of Whispy Woods (Kirby and the Rainbow Curse; Disconfirms Bandana Waddle Dee)
1644094462331.png

(Aside from the Huds and Kirby, this is what the stage looks like)

This is another stage that has Whispy Woods, from an average game I assume Kirby fans weren't begging for. Bandana Waddle Dee is seen in his ball form rolling around the stage as a background element. The spikes deal 10% and huge knockback, you can't walk past Whispy and the leaves at the top make it impossible to launch above meaning the only way to knock the opponent is through the left, and the stars activate invincibility like the Super Star item respawning every 5 seconds.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Goku's Hair
2. Waluigi
3. Crash Sucks

Last edited by a moderator:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Oh boy I sure can't wait to check out what the other users are voting in my creation thread. Sure hope I didn't make any embarrassing mist-
Also, small correction: Master Chief is disconfirmed by Space, not Goku.
Space 8
Crash Sucks! 14
Stormy Ascent
Waluigi's Mustache 9
Forest of Whispy Woods
Goku's Hair 5

Crash Sucks! wins! Since this is a new franchise...

Submit a music list for Crash Bandicoot
and/or
Submit a prompt for the next stage

Baysha

Smash Ace

Baysha

Smash Ace
Red Herring Wins!

Now,

Submit a stage for the prompt "Submit a stage that could be a red herring for a character people actually want getting in"

Red Herring stage:
Death Egg Zone (Sonic 2)
1644525896989.png

Death Egg Zone takes place onboard Dr. Robotnik's Death Egg in outer space. Most of the Zone's background, which shows a view of earth, is covered by an orange-brownish wall. The platforms here are light gray, decorated with some patterns and warning signs.

The layout of the Death Egg zone would be simple flat stage that takes place in Death Egg in space. There are no cameos here like Death Egg robot, but the metal sonic (Sonic 2 form) appears instead.
(This stage could be red herring to people, who wanted Eggman in Smash and especially for Eggman)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pokémon Stadium 3

Hey, this isn't a weird stage, in fact it's pretty cool with the Battle Revolution inspired backdrop! With bug, dark, dragon, fairy, fighting, ghost, and poison forms it's a perfectly acceptable Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stage! Not just that, but there's a cameo from every single non-playable starter! Are we finally back to normality?

Hold on...
WHERE'S DECIDUEYE???

Nowhere.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Gamindustri (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

It will be a travelling stage through the four nations that conforms it: Planeptune, Lastation, Leanbox, and Lowee. It will be like a 4D Ride.
The CPUs themselves don't make any appearance in each world. Only IF and Compa appears as like sports commentators of the fight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom