• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Super Smash Bros. Reboot

Which Echo should we add?

• Funky over DK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadow over Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cashregister9

Smash Hero

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Ganondorf, given this is a reboot he should be an interesting character to redo without the falcon moveset influence.

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Peach should probably be nominated, but I’ll go with my main for this one (Ice Climbers) as Bowser and Marth are already nominated.
Ice Climbers' sprites from Ice Climber.
The main reason why I’ll nominate them is because they are the only tag-team character in the series so far, and retro characters are fun to see on the roster.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 43:
Marth (Fire Emblem)

A hero from FE series and very obvious pick for Smash reboot.
Bowser

We don't have too many villains and Bowser is an extremely iconic character who makes a lot of sense to be in the game.

Zelda
Zelda is big enough for a 2nd rep and her name is on the box. Not sure if this is allowed but I think it would be neat if she was reworked to be BOTW Zelda.
Ganondorf, given this is a reboot he should be an interesting character to redo without the falcon moveset influence.
Peach should probably be nominated, but I’ll go with my main for this one (Ice Climbers) as Bowser and Marth are already nominated.
Ice Climbers' sprites from Ice Climber.' sprites from Ice Climber.
The main reason why I’ll nominate them is because they are the only tag-team character in the series so far, and retro characters are fun to see on the roster.
Marth
Bowser
Zelda
Ganon
Ice Climbers

Vote for your top 3

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Marth 11
Bowser 9
Zelda 7
Ganon 3
Ice Climbers 5

Marth is the next fighter

Job 44

Submit a homestage for marth

Pupp135

Smash Champion
I’m using a submission that I used in an Alternate Melee thread:
I’ll go with Archanea, which would be similar to Castke Seige‘s second floor, but enemy mages, cavaliers, and manaketes appear as hazards.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 44:
Castle Siege

I'll nominate Castle Siege. Functions same, but there are Cameos of FE heroes like Lyn, Roy, Robin, Ike, Corrin and Byleth for example.
Job 44 - Outrealm Gate

Will warp you to various areas from different Fire Emblem games.
I’m using a submission that I used in an Alternate Melee thread:
Vote here

Simon Belmont (Castlevania, Konami)
1652206651613.png

Simon is main Protagonist of NES Castlevania games and one of Protagonist of series. He is a vampire hunter that kills monsters and vampires in castles, especially Dracula's Castle.
He is one of Metroidvania icons and and his series are popular in gaming history and one of honorable Nintendo 3rd Party characters.

He would work like in Smash, albeit he could use moves based on latter games. Although we could keep his NES design tho...

Pupp135

Smash Champion
I’ll go with Terra from the Final Fantasy series as FFVI is critically acclaimed, and unlike VII and X, it was initially released on a Nintendo console instead of one of it’s competitors.

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Shovel Knight

Shovel Knight is a highly requested character with strong ties to Nintendo, being a Switch launch title and even getting an Amiibo.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Simon Belmont (Castlevania, Konami)
View attachment 352145
Simon is main Protagonist of NES Castlevania games and one of Protagonist of series. He is a vampire hunter that kills monsters and vampires in castles, especially Dracula's Castle.
He is one of Metroidvania icons and and his series are popular in gaming history and one of honorable Nintendo 3rd Party characters.

He would work like in Smash, albeit he could use moves based on latter games. Although we could keep his NES design tho...
View attachment 352147

Let's complete the Smash 4 trio. Mega Man is well known for his Nintendo appearances.
Will resubmit Banjo
I’ll go with Terra from the Final Fantasy series as FFVI is critically acclaimed, and unlike VII and X, it was initially released on a Nintendo console instead of one of it’s competitors.
Shovel Knight

Shovel Knight is a highly requested character with strong ties to Nintendo, being a Switch launch title and even getting an Amiibo.
Vote for your top 3

D

Deleted member

1. Simon
2. Mega Man
3. Shovel Knight

Last edited by a moderator:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Simon 9
Mega Man 14
Banjo 5
Terra 9
Shovel Knight 5

Mega Man is the next character

Job 46

Submit a mega man stage

Job 46:
Wily Castle

The returning stage from the Smash. the layout is the same, but the castles in background can change appearances randomly if you choose it as Stage.

The following castles:
  • Wily Castle (MM2)
  • Wily Castle (MM3)
  • Wily Castle (MM4)
  • Wily Castle (MM5)
  • Wily Castle (MM6)
  • Wily Castle (MM7)
  • Wily Castle (MM8)
  • Wily Castle (MM9)
  • Wily Castle (MM10)
  • Gear Fortress (MM11)

Top Bottom